CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ever read a CV with ‘no personal information’ on it Bill? 

That's actually increasingly common these days. It makes it harder to weed out the blacks and the homosexuals at the pre-interview stage, but not impossible.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The lesson here is that certain members of the moderation team can and will shit all over Rule 8 if it amuses them.

Maybe this is like "The Purge" and all rules have been suspended for 12 hours? Call someone a paedo and see if you get away with it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's actually increasingly common these days. It makes it harder to weed out the blacks and the homosexuals at the pre-interview stage, but not impossible.

The paper usually smells of jerk chicken in the case of the former and will be lilac in the case of the latter.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You may think you're a 'like farmer' these days DC, but you aren't even close. You can't learn it, you have to be gifted.

I had her PFs in my teeth. She said I could have anything if I stopped biting Eric. 300 likes? Seemed fair to me, considering the long-term halitosis.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe this is like "The Purge" and all rules have been suspended for 12 hours? Call someone a paedo and see if you get away with it.

I did once. Remember Pete? The fact that it was an entirely valid accusation at the time didn't lessen the sheer thrill of being allowed to say it without being told off:

Pete is like our N word now. We can all say it as long as its him we're saying it to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

But not when you’re auditioning for ‘Rectal Spooks,’ the musical?

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I did once. Remember Pete? The fact that it was an entirely valid accusation at the time didn't lessen the sheer thrill of being allowed to say it without being told off:

Pete is like our N word now. We can all say it as long as its him we're saying it to.

Cue Mary Hopkins....

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Who, @Mrs Roops? Nah, we teamed up for this special little occasion and beat the shit out of the little sicko. She held his mate Reptyle (another dead cunt) back whilst I drowned Pete in a bathtub. Then she disposed of the body.

Erm... I was being , erm, respectfully, erm, ironic....’those were the days my friend...etc!’

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Guilty. 

No...you lied, and got caught out. You’re not going to be allowed to pretend you schemed this all along. You got precious about your imaginary former ‘profession’ and then told fibs about a PM. You’re something of a cunt. 20 posts...when was the last time you’ve been this active on here Myra? Methinks the lady doth protest too much and verily, she’s a huge cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No...you lied, and got caught out. You’re not going to be allowed to pretend you schemed this all along. You got precious about your imaginary former ‘profession’ and then told fibs about a PM. You’re something of a cunt. 20 posts...when was the last time you’ve been this active on here Myra? Methinks the lady doth protest too much and verily, she’s a huge cunt.

Stop ruining my fantasy. Whenever Roops goes to war with someone, it gives me the 'orn. I am currently imagining her as a Flame haired sex Valkyrie with golden wings.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop ruining my fantasy. Whenever Roops goes to war with someone, it gives me the 'orn. I am currently imagining her as a Flame haired sex Valkyrie with golden wings.

She PM’d me 20 minutes ago begging me to ‘cease and desist’ then asked me to pop over, and I quote, ‘nibble me fishy bits.’ What would you do...all things considered, going forward?

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She PM’d me 20 minutes ago begging me to ‘cease and desist’ then asked me to pop over, and I quote, ‘nibble me fishy bits.’ What would you do...all things considered, going forward?

I think she's probably got some left over scampi that the cat's not interested in.

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Mondeo Mk3 can not, by any stretch of the imagination, be described as a "British Icon". The vehicle is a Ford world car conceived as CDW27 and designed by Mazda engineers. The car was largely built in the far east though European models were made in Ford's manufacturing plant in Belgium. That said, I don't think that even the most fervent remainer is going to advocate a return to being a EU vassal state over parts availability for clapped out cars. If I were you Panzer, I would be concerned as to why your unelected political masters messed up on sorting out an efficient Covid immunisation program, then I would be asking questions as to how much the Irish will be required to chip in to pay for the Covid recovery plans of poorer EU states. You won't be laffin then but The Corner puntership might...

Roops baby...i do believe judgin by the lenght and ramblin content of yer reply i may have slightly shook ya ..anyway speaking of unelected political masters hows minister frost doin in the poker game of Europe with his hand of jokers..and as for what the puntership here thinks?..really roops baby rallying a motley collection of angry misogynists...walter mittys shocking racists and bigots to yer banner..yer beginning to disappoint me roops baby see it never happens again.

PANZERMURPHYBABY