CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think a lot of 'Lost' fans did play that sequence as their lottery numbers.

Fans - you have fans Eric, pull the other one it has bells on it.

Eric, we do chin wag offline, do we not?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen all of GoT except the last series. The last thing i saw was a zombie dragon breathing blue fire. To be honest, it all started going downhill when that disgusting Ginger shitcunt Ed Sheeran suddenly appeared in the woods for no fucking reason whatsoever.

You’re not gonna believe this Eric, but I used to babysit Lena Heady (Queen Cersei) in Bermuda...true story. Her Dad, John, was a rozzer. To be fair, if she was my daughter I’d still be bathing her now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck is "plimsolls bag"? 

Jesus creepers - didn't you wear plimsolls at your school? Plimsolls in a ruddy sports bag?

In the showers afterwards all sorts  was on display & up for grabs?

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks. I was hoping you might be the one cunt who could make sense of the final episode. 

Like everything touched by JJ Abrams' shitty fingers, sense takes a back seat to meaningless plot points that are created solely for the reason of keeping people watching, with the writers and creators having absolutely no intention of explaining them later on. There is no conceivable logic to the story of Lost - it simply ended because it had to at some point.

It seems to be the way things are done these days - the cunts behind Game of Thrones, David Benihoff and Daniel Weiss did exactly the same thing with that show, simply so they could move on to the next big thing that they also ruined completely - Star Wars, which JJ also tagged along for after his shit Star Trek movies shat all over that franchise.

My only guess as to how any of the three shitcunts are still in the business is that they have Epstein levels of dirt on every cunt in Hollywood.

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re not gonna believe this Eric, but I used to babysit Lena Heady (Queen Cersei) in Bermuda...true story. Her Dad, Pete, was a rozzer. To be fair, if she was my daughter I’d still be bathing her now.

Jesus Christ DC, are you trying to honeytrap punters into making nonce allegations?

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

My views? Trump lost the election and certain elements of the GoP can't get over it so they continue to sow doubt about the result in Arizona which was signed off by Republican Governor Doug Ducey, 

The 2020 election is over and that’s that but the Maricopa County (pop. 4.5m) audit has been opposed tooth and nail through the courts by the Democrat Party. 73 of the countries top libtard lawyers paid for by the Dem Party fighting every step to stop it. ???  And even though 19 armed security guards 24/7 and a dozen independent observers have been present at all times the ‘legitimate’ winners have defied court orders to hand over passwords and have said that signature verifications have been accidentally destroyed. ????

You can spout off your unarguable facts that everything was correct but I’d prefer to see the evidence if that’s not too much to ask.

Just remember that in 2016 several Dems in congress objected to Trumps victory but then that’s OK if you’re a fully paid up member of Blue Anon.

Crooked Hillary was still insisting that Donald Trump was not the legitimate President in October 2020.??? 

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Like everything touched by JJ Abrams' shitty fingers, sense takes a back seat to meaningless plot points that are created solely for the reason of keeping people watching, with the writers and creators having absolutely no intention of explaining them later on. There is no conceivable logic to the story of Lost - it simply ended because it had to at some point.

It seems to be the way things are done these days - the cunts behind Game of Thrones, David Benihoff and Daniel Weiss did exactly the same thing with that show, simply so they could move on to the next big thing that they also ruined completely - Star Wars, which JJ also tagged along for after his shit Star Trek movies shat all over that franchise.

My only guess as to how any of the three shitcunts are still in the business is that they have Epstein levels of dirt on every cunt in Hollywood.

In show business, Jewishness trumps quality every time. It's the only thing that can possibly explain Adam Sandler. He was amusing for 5 minutes in happy Gilmore, but everything else is his squeaky voiced, third division Jerry Lewis impersonation. Rob Schneider can fuck off an'all.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You are genuinely mental aren't you. It must be such a laugh.

Now remember not to get too attached this time. He'll inevitably find his way to the same derelict mine shaft Albert and Harold were drawn to and break his fucking neck in the fall - even if he's just crippled horribly due to the previous bodies softening the impact, just let nature take its course and walk away. They're a short lived people.

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now remember not to get too attached this time. He'll inevitably find his way to the same derelict mine shaft Albert and Harold were drawn to and break his fucking neck in the fall - even if he's just crippled horribly due to the previous bodies softening the impact, just let nature take its course and walk away. They're a short lived people.

Tell me you still love me Bonny-lad. I cannae sleep since your misinterpretation.

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell me you still love me Bonny-lad. I cannae sleep since your misinterpretation.

When did you two fall out? I must've been pissed if it was Friday. 

Anyway. If you want to get back in @Roadkill's good books, do a little Frank style song and dance video. You could wear fishermans wellies and a coal miners helmet, and do a little hornpipe whilst singing 'When The Boat Comes In'.

I t probably won't be better than 'Walnut Head', but it couldn't be worse than 'Ipa Nima'

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When did you two fall out? I must've been pissed if it was Friday. 

Anyway. If you want to get back in @Roadkill's good books, do a little Frank style song and dance video. You could wear fishermans wellies and a coal miners helmet, and do a little hornpipe whilst singing 'When The Boat Comes In'.

I t probably won't be better than 'Walnut Head', but it couldn't be worse than 'Ipa Nima'

Noted. He’s getting very precious lately, fucking Coalyokel Cunt that he is.