CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

This story has the potential to blow into massive diplomatic war and possibly a shooting one.

For some years now U.S., Canada and other western diplomats and officials based in Cuba, China, Russia, and elsewhere have been coming down with debilitating symptoms — severe vertigo, fatigue, headaches, and loss of hearing, memory, and balance.

Dubbed "Havana Syndrome" initial theories were a stressful environment, a virus, toxic pesticides, and exposure to acoustic or sonic waves. After examining 21 of the affected U.S. officials from Cuba, a medical team ascribed the symptoms to “an unknown energy source” that was highly directional stating microwaves were considered a main cause of the affliction causing widespread injury to their brain networks.

The most recent cases are from U.S. officers in China with the finger of suspicion pointed squarely at the Russia secret service. 

Basically the Rushki cunts have been frying the brains of western officials with intensive microwave radiation. To launch an attack, a satellite dish mounted on a small van could possibly be used to direct microwave beams at a target — through walls and windows, and from as far away as a couple of miles.

I'm guessing this thing would be almost impossible to prove and Ivan aint going to be fessing up any time soon. Vlad will simply dismiss it as yet more U.S. propaganda and use it to strengthen is popularity via the state owned media. 

When Russia goes to shit, and it inevitably will, the whole rotten lot will come crashing down and guess who'll have to fit the bill. 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This story has the potential to blow into massive diplomatic war and possibly a shooting one.

For some years now U.S., Canada and other western diplomats and officials based in Cuba, China, Russia, and elsewhere have been coming down with debilitating symptoms — severe vertigo, fatigue, headaches, and loss of hearing, memory, and balance.

Dubbed "Havana Syndrome" initial theories were a stressful environment, a virus, toxic pesticides, and exposure to acoustic or sonic waves. After examining 21 of the affected U.S. officials from Cuba, a medical team ascribed the symptoms to “an unknown energy source” that was highly directional stating microwaves were considered a main cause of the affliction causing widespread injury to their brain networks.

The most recent cases are from U.S. officers in China with the finger of suspicion pointed squarely at the Russia secret service. 

Basically the Rushki cunts have been frying the brains of western officials with intensive microwave radiation. To launch an attack, a satellite dish mounted on a small van could possibly be used to direct microwave beams at a target — through walls and windows, and from as far away as a couple of miles.

I'm guessing this thing would be almost impossible to prove and Ivan aint going to be fessing up any time soon. Vlad will simply dismiss it as yet more U.S. propaganda and use it to strengthen is popularity via the state owned media. 

When Russia goes to shit, and it inevitably will, the whole rotten lot will come crashing down and guess who'll have to fit the bill. 

You've got to love the Russian government. Clearly the sudden availability of Western films like the 007 franchise and the Star Trek series after the Iron Curtain fell had a real influence. You can fucking guarantee there's some crazy cunt in a hidden underground facility deep in the Siberian wastes implanting sharks with laser beam eyes.

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've got to love the Russian government. Clearly the sudden availability of Western films like the 007 franchise and the Star Trek series after the Iron Curtain fell had a real influence. You can fucking guarantee there's some crazy cunt in a hidden underground facility deep in the Siberian wastes implanting sharks with laser beam eyes.

In your warped mind, clearly. However, their shit cunt tactics here are shortly to be outed by the U.S. government and the shit storm will be fun to watch. Remember, these beady eyed cromag backwards paranoid Russian shitestains have form in killing those who oppose them, with apparent impunity.

Funny how all Russian politicians who don't smoke Vlads cock all end up in jail or dead?

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In your warped mind, clearly. However, their shit cunt tactics here are shortly to be outed by the U.S. government and the shit storm will be fun to watch. Remember, these beady eyed cromag backwards paranoid Russian shitestains have form in killing those who oppose them, with apparent impunity.

Funny how all Russian politicians who don't smoke Vlads cock all end up in jail or dead?

Oh I get where you're coming from entirely, don't get me wrong. They're a bunch of corrupt, devious, self-serving nasty cunts lead by a ridiculously insecure ex-KGB thug who'll use every dirty trick in the book to stay in power for one more day, lording it over a population of low IQ alcoholics who still haven't moved beyond the mindset of "so long as I'm not in the gulag, everything is good".

There's fuck all I can do about it - I don't like my chances of going up against the largest collection of nuclear warheads on the planet with only a half-brick and a smashed Broon bottle at my disposal - so I might as well just take the piss from a safe distance and enjoy the show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh I get where you're coming from entirely, don't get me wrong. They're a bunch of corrupt, devious, self-serving nasty cunts lead by a ridiculously insecure ex-KGB thug who'll use every dirty trick in the book to stay in power for one more day, lording it over a population of low IQ alcoholics who still haven't moved beyond the mindset of "so long as I'm not in the gulag, everything is good".

There's fuck all I can do about it - I don't like my chances of going up against the largest collection of nuclear warheads on the planet with only a half-brick and a smashed Broon bottle at my disposal - so I might as well just take the piss from a safe distance and enjoy the show.

It'd be interesting to see how Dementia Joe, or should I say Kamala Harris, deals with this. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

It'd be interesting to see what Dementia Joe, or should I say Kamala Harris, deals with this. 

Fuck knows. The medication-addled fucking dinosaurs are just as likely to reply with a mistakenly ordered invasion of Estonia in a Razadyne-induced haze of confusion as they are to do something that helps the situation.

Biden is an empty suit. Middle East boiling up nicely with no rebukes from the WH, China emboldened grabbing more territory in S. China Sea & threatening "economic carnage" in Australia, welfare cheques in US so good they make employment unattractive..it`s a shit show and he`s only been in a few months. Still, he doesn`t say nasty stuff about people or act the cunt.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

A bit like the enemies of Bill Clinton... allegedly.

Indeed 

I’ve been reading up on the maxwell slag, Epstein and his Lolita express of which old bent cock billy was a regular customer, often without any of his hangers on or security 

Basically noncing Jeff flew out dozens of nubiles, many underage, to get fucked rotten by his wealthy mates. He had all his gaffs rigged with wall to wall cameras as insurance policies. You can bet your swamp smelling bollocks those home movies won’t see the light of day but I’ll laugh my cock off if they do.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

I’ve been reading up on the maxwell slag, Epstein and his Lolita express of which old bent cock billy was a regular customer, often without any of his hangers on or security 

Basically noncing Jeff flew out dozens of nubiles, many underage, to get fucked rotten by his wealthy mates. He had all his gaffs rigged with wall to wall cameras as insurance policies. You can bet your swamp smelling bollocks those home movies won’t see the light of day but I’ll laugh my cock off if they do.

All it'll take is a down on their luck former Clinton staffer, the lure of £250 and a lax ITV Commissioning Editor and we could be watching them narrated by Harry Hill. 

5 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

All it'll take is a down on their luck former Clinton staffer, the lure of £250 and a lax ITV Commissioning Editor and we could be watching them narrated by Harry Hill. 

Old bill and an a-rab sheikh spit roasting a 15 year old lass whist randy Andy smashes one out? 
Good luck calling that one Harry...

Guest Cocky Council Cake
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Old bill and an a-rab sheikh spit roasting a 15 year old lass whist randy Andy smashes one out? 
Good luck calling that one Harry...

'On tonights edition of You've Been Reamed......' 

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After examining 21 of the affected U.S. officials from Cuba, a medical team ascribed the symptoms to “an unknown energy source” that was highly directional stating microwaves were considered a main cause of the affliction causing widespread injury to their brain networks.

The loud ‘ding’ every time the front door of the US embassy was opened should have been a bit of a clue.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It'd be interesting to see how Dementia Joe, or should I say Kamala Harris, deals with this. 

Anything that happens after 3PM (Joes bedtime) is just filed under ‘Donald Trumps fault’ and ignored forever. Anything that happens before 3PM is filed under ‘Urgent, but not to be looked at till 3.01 PM’.

The most popular ever and totally legitimately elected President is really something else.

120 currently serving or former very high ranked officers in the US armed forces published an open letter last week stating that they believed Biden to be mentally incapable of carrying out his duties as Commander in Chief, and that they believed the 2020 election to have been fraudulently conducted.

The US is fucked. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and the MSM are knowingly covering up the obvious deception/treason of the Democrat Party. 

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Anything that happens after 3PM (Joes bedtime) is just filed under ‘Donald Trumps fault’ and ignored forever. Anything that happens before 3PM is filed under ‘Urgent, but not to be looked at till 3.01 PM’.

The most popular ever and totally legitimately elected President is really something else.

120 currently serving or former very high ranked officers in the US armed forces published an open letter last week stating that they believed Biden to be mentally incapable of carrying out his duties as Commander in Chief, and that they believed the 2020 election to have been fraudulently conducted.

The US is fucked. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and the MSM are knowingly covering up the obvious deception/treason of the Democrat Party. 

You can tell that he's non compos mentis as soon as he opens his gob  

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s what happens when US technology leaks out and falls into enemies’ hands, who are now using it in addition to hacking, etc. 
Yanks cannot really admit to the origins of the tech, can they?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You mean the letter penned by 124 American Herbert Gussets ripping the QAnon playbook which inferred the Capitol riot never took place? How's Trump's legal campaign progressing to get the election results overturned, you know, the one where he has a thousand depositions of ballot fraud and other dastardly Democrat shenanigans?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Quite an interesting article on microwave weapons in Forbes :

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2021/03/02/the-pentagon-fears-that-deadly-microwave-weapons-are-undetectable/?sh=7889e7decc3f

Mentions that they are working on a wearable radio frequency sensor which could alert people when they are under attack from this type of weapon.  Also briefly mentions an incident in the Himalayan region where the Chinese may have used microwave weapons against Indian troops to incapacitate them without technically breaking a ceasefire.  

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This goes with what I was saying about Goldeneye. In that film wasn't some sonic signal going to be used to knock out every system on the planet?  "Turn back to the stone age" as Travaleyan said.

It's not beyond the realms of fantasy.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This goes with what I was saying about Goldeneye. In that film wasn't some sonic signal going to be used to knock out every system on the planet?  "Turn back to the stone age" as Travaleyan said.

It's not beyond the realms of fantasy.

I've never seen Goldeneye. Load of made up shit with an Irish Bond, no thanks.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You mean the letter penned by 124 American Herbert Gussets ripping the QAnon playbook which inferred the Capitol riot never took place? How's Trump's legal campaign progressing to get the election results overturned, you know, the one where he has a thousand depositions of ballot fraud and other dastardly Democrat shenanigans?

My brothen-in-law says that he knows someone who claims that planes did not crash into the twin towers.