CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts/bastards/wankers etc

Old Chap Raasclaat

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some chubbers are fuckable. A younger Vanessa Feltz had something about her. Obviously before she was polluted by that failed pop star um-bongo cunt.

Horses for courses, Eric. I'm too shallow to find fat fuckers alluring. There was always plenty of thin attractive talent available. 

50 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As a self confessed fat cunt are you in denial Neil? Are you also in denial about your Aids diagnosis? How many poor women have you 

Not many,most of them are filthy rich.

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

Horses for courses, Eric. I'm too shallow to find fat fuckers alluring. There was always plenty of thin attractive talent available. 

I've always subscribed to the theory that the one thing you won't be thinking on your deathbed is.. "I wish I'd had less sex". 

I'll try anything once. Except bumming and noncing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always subscribed to the theory that the one thing you won't be thinking on your deathbed is.. "I wish I'd had less sex". 

I'll try anything once. Except bumming and noncing.

I suspect many AIDS victims thought just that. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This isn't helped by so called celebrities who display themselves as being fat is acceptable and what they chose, you know like Gemma Collins and Alison Hammond who I hate in equal measure (I'm not racist). In my opinion there should be a tax on fat fuckers clothing, you know if your waist size is more than 6 inches greater than your inside leg measurement or you need a 44B bra.

While we on the subject of fat bastards and their enormous wear & tear liability, we may need to add the following extra tax to:

1. footwear, 

2. washing detergent,

3. mattresses,

4. chairs and sofas,

5. carpeting,

6. tyres,

7. toiletries,

8. toilet paper,

9. pain killers,

10. other medicines.

It goes without saying, the cunts consume thousands of calories on a daily basis and excrete a related amount of gases and waste, so let’s double their water rates, while we are at it.

In general, the fuckers have probably second largest footprint behind the royals and Bill Gates.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember one character who used to turn up for my diabetes clinic a few years back who was at least 6 stone overweight, who I would see out and about who was always munching away on something. He would even sit in the waiting room with a family size bag of revels or Maltesers. He knew he was overweight but he seriously couldn't give a fuck. 

Found out couple of weeks ago he had a massive stroke and died. 39 years old.

This scenario would be perfect; lazy fat cunts simply dropping dead due to their pointless fucking lifestyles. However, this is rarely the case. Due to advanced medicine and the duty of care system these blobs of shite can be kept alive to a ripe old age, unable to work living only to suck the state dry.

If you’re a fatty and have received some help from the NHS but are too fucking weak to follow it through, then pay for your own hospital care. I’m fact, set up private hospitals just for this reason 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

While we on the subject of fat bastards and their enormous wear & tear liability, we may need to add the following extra tax to:

1. footwear, 

2. washing detergent,

3. mattresses,

4. chairs and sofas,

5. carpeting,

6. tyres,

7. toiletries,

8. toilet paper,

9. pain killers,

10. other medicines.

It goes without saying, the cunts consume thousands of calories on a daily basis and excrete a related amount of gases and waste, so let’s double their water rates, while we are at it.

In general, the fuckers have probably second largest footprint behind the royals and Bill Gates.

Killing the fatties could be a great way of carbon offsetting 

Modern life fucking disgusts me in many ways. The planet is going to shite yet these fat cunts consume more in a year than 20 African fuckers.

The NHS spends £££s every year on special bariatric XXXL chairs for fat cunts that’ll take up to 300kg- that’s almost 4 of me

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Modern life fucking disgusts me in many ways. The planet is going to shite yet these fat cunts consume more in a year than 20 African fuckers.

The NHS spends £££s every year on special bariatric XXXL chairs for fat cunts that’ll take up to 300kg- that’s almost 4 of me

When the cunts don’t fit the hospital scanners, they get a free trip to a zoo.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/blog/2013/may/17/scanner-zoos-equipment-animals-obese

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This scenario would be perfect; lazy fat cunts simply dropping dead due to their pointless fucking lifestyles. However, this is rarely the case. Due to advanced medicine and the duty of care system these blobs of shite can be kept alive to a ripe old age, unable to work living only to suck the state dry.

If you’re a fatty and have received some help from the NHS but are too fucking weak to follow it through, then pay for your own hospital care. I’m fact, set up private hospitals just for this reason 

It's not just the DM2, it's the high cholesterol, the Hypertension, arterial sclerosis, fatty liver and fuck loads of other things. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can't say "you're too fat" as it can give them a complex😣

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You spelt 'villages' wrong. It should read '20 African vilages'.