CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts/bastards/wankers etc

Old Chap Raasclaat

We have become a nation of mostly fat cunts... It seems everywhere I look these days there are fat cunts. Whether perving at some woman from my window or whilst out and about, they are everywhere. Forget Covid 19, fat cunts will be the reason the NHS is scrapped in 10 years time and said fat cunts will moan about the lack of care they receive for their self inflicted fat related illnesses.

We as a society have allowed fat cunts to blame anything and everything but themselves for scoffing their fat faces and it's time they were made to pay a tax or extra NI contributions for their disgusting blubber.

Yes we have had lockdowns etc but surely Covid should have scared the fat bastards into some sort of action and a willingness to change. 

You stupid fucking fat bastard cunts.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

We have become a nation of mostly fat cunts... It seems everywhere I look these days there are fat cunts. Whether perving at some woman from my window or whilst out and about, they are everywhere. Forget Covid 19, fat cunts will be the reason the NHS is scrapped in 10 years time and said fat cunts will moan about the lack of care they receive for their self inflicted fat related illnesses.

We as a society have allowed fat cunts to blame anything and everything but themselves for scoffing their fat faces and it's time they were made to pay a tax or extra NI contributions for their disgusting blubber.

Yes we have had lockdowns etc but surely Covid should have scared the fat bastards into some sort of action and a willingness to change. 

The covid had put the frighteners on the fat bastards and drove the pigs to self-medicate, mostly with sugary crap, alcohol and fags. Father Ted 2021. The New Plague.

• Like 1

I remember one character who used to turn up for my diabetes clinic a few years back who was at least 6 stone overweight, who I would see out and about who was always munching away on something. He would even sit in the waiting room with a family size bag of revels or Maltesers. He knew he was overweight but he seriously couldn't give a fuck. 

Found out couple of weeks ago he had a massive stroke and died. 39 years old.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What about when you see yourself in a mirror?

31 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With a kind of smug expression, like they're some kind of superior being.

They are superior at being wedged into airline seats, with the overflow of sixty percent onto the adjacent ones. I wrote a post about my harrowing experience with those fuckers years ago.

Put a conveyor belt in the sweet and cake section of the supermarket that is rolling toward the fat cunts if they can run fast enough up it they get to the chocolate if they fall flat on their disgusting pig faces then they can't have it. Just watch the door of a shop and see those dipping their fat fucking fingers in their bags eating whatever they can get their mits on before they even get back to their cars,dirty,obese scumbags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember one character who used to turn up for my diabetes clinic a few years back who was at least 6 stone overweight, who I would see out and about who was always munching away on something. He would even sit in the waiting room with a family size bag of revels or Maltesers. He knew he was overweight but he seriously couldn't give a fuck. 

Found out couple of weeks ago he had a massive stroke and died. 39 years old.

Don't you wish you'd helped the fat cunt more? Are you really that selfish?

This isn't helped by so called celebrities who display themselves as being fat is acceptable and what they chose, you know like Gemma Collins and Alison Hammond who I hate in equal measure (I'm not racist). In my opinion there should be a tax on fat fuckers clothing, you know if your waist size is more than 6 inches greater than your inside leg measurement or you need a 44B bra.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This isn't helped by so called celebrities who display themselves as being fat is acceptable and what they chose, you know like Gemma Collins and Alison Hammond who I hate in equal measure (I'm not racist). In my opinion there should be a tax on fat fuckers clothing, you know if your waist size is more than 6 inches greater than your inside leg measurement or you need a 44B bra.

The ultimate genetic insult, a fat bird with small tits. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Put a conveyor belt in the sweet and cake section of the supermarket that is rolling toward the fat cunts if they can run fast enough up it they get to the chocolate if they fall flat on their disgusting pig faces then they can't have it. Just watch the door of a shop and see those dipping their fat fucking fingers in their bags eating whatever they can get their mits on before they even get back to their cars,dirty,obese scumbags.

As a self confessed fat cunt are you in denial Neil? Are you also in denial about your Aids diagnosis? How many poor women have you infected?

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

The ultimate genetic insult, a fat bird with small tits. 

I find the most revolting body shape on a woman to be huge tits and stomach, but with spindly legs and no arse. Usually council cake tattooed slags with greasy hair wearing tight black leggings and farmers smock blouses. And Letitia Dean.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find the most revolting body shape to be huge tits and stomach, but with spindly legs and no arse. Usually council cake tattooed slags with greasy hair wearing tight black leggings and farmers smock blouses. And Letitia Dean.

That reminds me, where’s Frank? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find the most revolting body shape on a woman to be huge tits and stomach, but with spindly legs and no arse. Usually council cake tattooed slags with greasy hair wearing tight black leggings and farmers smock blouses. And Letitia Dean.

Above a certain weight women lose all definition and just become amorphous, vomit inducing blobs, to the extent that I'd like to think that even @Neil wouldn't be able to get it up. However, for the mentally defective, warped, seriously unfussy and drunk, the typically huge fun bags on such beasts is a small consolation prize to be used as a last defence when their mates call them out for their activities during and after the end-of-night slow songs in a club.

Fat women with fried eggs have only their personalities to fall back on. Suffice to say, they are usually severely wanting in that department too. 

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Above a certain weight women lose all definition and just become amorphous, vomit inducing blobs, to the extent that I'd like to think that even @Neil wouldn't be able to get it up. However, for the mentally defective, warped, seriously unfussy and drunk, the typically huge fun bags on such beasts is a small consolation prize to be used as a last defence when their mates call them out for their activities during and after the end-of-night slow songs in a club.

Fat women with fried eggs have only their personalities to fall back on. Suffice to say, they are usually severely wanting in that department too. 

Some chubbers are fuckable. A younger Vanessa Feltz had something about her. Obviously before she was polluted by that failed pop star um-bongo cunt.