CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

Guest Lairy Larry
14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Your choice of avatar along with certain comment's you've made has my (historically accurate) beast-radar pinging like a U-Boat amongst an Atlantic convoy.

I'll be fucking watching you.

I like to be watched. What do you make of that, IT guy?

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An illegal video recording.

Indeed. I was reading a while back that new laws have been passed to stop (and hopefully catch) nonces taking upskirt pictures and planting spy cameras in toilets.

He's not doing himself any favours, Eric!

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rene. You know what else he sang? 

🎵 Just one Cornetto 🎵

True.

I'm surprised that you haven't grabbed your passport and headed for the Ukraine now that the west has finally opened up the toy box. It might be the last chance you get to fire a ground to air missile and let off a full mag from an AK47.

I'm guessing that it's the language barrier that's stopped you packing your Bergen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm surprised that you haven't grabbed your passport and headed for the Ukraine now that the west has finally opened up the toy box. It might be the last chance you get to fire a ground to air missile and let off a full mag from an AK47.

I'm guessing that it's the language barrier that's stopped you packing your Bergen.

Not at all. You know me MC.. I'm not the type of cunt to allow prejudice to influence my decisions. I thought about going, but it turns out there aren't any darkies to shoot.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 01/03/2022 at 13:12, Major Cunt said:

More likely The Hardman is a bullshitter just like you Marje. Do carry on.

Guest judgetwi
On 01/03/2022 at 07:35, Dead Penelope said:

Did you see that picture on the BBC .. most of the right hand side of her head is missing.

_123422946_85b6b027-f6bf-4865-ae6e-ab97c

Fucking hell, that looks bad. According to “The Voice” (an Afro-Caribbean newspaper popular in Sarf London……well not that popular to be honest) two of these cunts had a row with the householder where there was a lot of disrespeck innit? The four of them went away and then came back and Sasha got shot. The evidence is “circumstantial” ……..meaning they haven’t got the gun and they haven’t got a single eye witness. Either they are shit scared of ending up like Sasha  or they just won’t give information to “da Feds”. Welcome to Londonstabistan. 

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

More likely The Hardman is a bullshitter just like you Marje. Do carry on.

Unlike the local politician/ex copper/ intellectual heavyweight. 

I'm not expecting the tribe to be sending any weapons the Ukrainian's way despite the disgusting amount of freebies the West sends you. One known case involves a Berg or a Stien at the Pentagon classing a fleet of F16's as scrap which were then seen flying the Star of David a few months later. God only knows how many other similar deals have happened. 

We also supplied you with all the critical parts and technical knowledge to join the nuclear club thereby breaching the UN's most sacred resolution. It's a toss up between your lot and Pakistan as the country most likely to hit the button if there's any unexplained phenomena at the Temple Mount.

Have you ever wondered why only the skint kikes ended up on an all inclusive trip on the Eichmann Express?

Even a man as intellectually challenged as yourself could probably work this one out. 🤔

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

they haven’t got a single eye witness.

It's called a paradox*, Jewdy. The black community wants the old bill to stop the shootings but aren't ever prepared to name the perpetrators, but I'd imagine it would considerably shorten their life expectancy if they did. 

* I'll give you some time to use a dictionary here given your legendary idiocy. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not a bullshitter Jewdy. I've had loads of fights... about 6 million. That's a believable number isn't it?

Yes but have you ever once taken on a group of 14 year olds, some on scooters in a car park? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

taken on a group of 14 year olds

Once upon a time this would have been used in a pun to drive the fat fucker incandescent with rage, but the punishments given out for such jokes just ain't worth it anymore.

Where's your jug eared former employee when you need him, Ed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Yes but have you ever once taken on a group of 14 year olds, some on scooters in a car park? 

I'm afraid I don't have 'the power', Eddie. When I remember 'Snatch-gate', and the video you posted, my cock shrinks a little bit and I begin to doubt myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm afraid I don't have 'the power', Eddie. When I remember 'Snatch-gate', and the video you posted, my cock shrinks a little bit and I begin to doubt myself.

Snatch watched that video and shit a brick, much like fender…

• Like 1