CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hear No Evil

Cuntybaws

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’m going to be generic here, and I’m sure there must be the occasional exception, but have you ever noticed that deaf cunts always seem to have something else wrong with them as well, and often several somethings, such as being fat, thick as fucking mince, hyper-myopic, or just your basic window-licking spastic?

Or @ProfB

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’m going to be generic here, and I’m sure there must be the occasional exception, but have you ever noticed that deaf cunts always seem to have something else wrong with them as well, and often several somethings, such as being fat, thick as fucking mince, hyper-myopic, or just your basic window-licking spastic?

I base this on my own observations over the years, from my first encounter with the remedial deaf class at primary school back in the good old days when they kept them separate from the normal kids (NHS glasses and calipers in abundance) to the above mentioned and seemingly now ubiquitous signers.

"What do we want"?

"More rights for the deaf"

"When do we want it"?

"More rights for the deaf". 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I base this on my own observations over the years, from my first encounter with the remedial deaf class at primary school back in the good old days when they kept them separate from the normal kids (NHS glasses and calipers in abundance) to the above mentioned and seemingly now ubiquitous signers.

Two paragraphs of undeniable hate speech. Lucky for you none of them heard a word of it.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Is anyone else still receiving PMs from this house brick headed fucking cretin?

I receive a couple of PM's from ProfB every week. Apart from Pen, I've never once responded to any of you fucking idiots. What's your concern, dipstick?

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I receive a couple of PM's from ProfB every week. Apart from Pen, I've never once responded to any of you fucking idiots. What's your concern, dipstick?

It's a clear violation of rule number 8, Proper.

I personally don't mind a bit of anarchy, and if you're going to ignore your own arbitrary shite, prepare your arsehole for unfettered nonce allegations.

Fucking idiot.