CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Deitification of George Floyd

camberwell gypsy

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Relax Hillbillyboy, i’m only winding you up......playing along with the character you and your dumb mates created in the first place. 

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got another puncture on my wheelchair and i’ve got to get to the gayclub to suck some cocks.

You ain’t very bright are you Carrotcruncher?

Unless you're one of my multi-IDs, I'd hardly say that I'm responsible for creating the whingeing, victimhood-basking, Muslim hating Zionist that you've so successfully portrayed on here for the past seven years.

If you don't like the nasty names, Jewdie, maybe you should stop acting like a complete and utter fucking wanker for five minutes. Who knows, you may even end up posting something mildly amusing.

• Like 1

Can I just say that I don't think "Deitification" is actually a word?

However, as a portmanteau combining "diet" and "defecation" it is a neologism I can live with. Eat shit, George, eat shit and die.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can I just say that I don't think "Deitification" is actually a word?

However, as a portmanteau combining "diet" and "defecation" it is a neologism I can live with. Eat shit, George, eat shit and die.

Ahaaaa! At last someone's spotted my deliberate mistake. You clever bastard. 

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unless you're one of my multi-IDs, I'd hardly say that I'm responsible for creating the whingeing, victimhood-basking, Muslim hating Zionist that you've so successfully portrayed on here for the past seven years.

If you don't like the nasty names, Jewdie, maybe you should stop acting like a complete and utter fucking wanker for five minutes. Who knows, you may even end up posting something mildly amusing.

Calm down Jethro. There seems to be a lot of stress in your life. “Take a chill pill” as Mr  Roops would undoubtedly say. He would also say “that’s a hell of a hill you’ve chosen to die on.”

I’ve got nothing against Yanks or their language.......i am in fact a massive fan of Yank swearing, you have to hand it to them. “Piss up a rope?” What the fuck does that mean?  Why would you want to piss up a rope? I don’t get it but I like it.

Have you ever thought about that fuckstick?

Guest judgetwi

Apparently some “white supremacists” have vandalised the statue of Saint George in Brooklyn, New York City. 

If you want to know who did it the FBI headquarters ain’t that far away. Know what me sayin’ fam?

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Apparently some “white supremacists” have vandalised the statue of Saint George in Brooklyn, New York City. 

If you want to know who did it the FBI headquarters ain’t that far away. Know what me sayin’ fam?

Mayor Bill di Blasio, possibly the wokest, most disgusting cunt to ever exist has immediately decried it to be an outrageous and dangerous  ‘hate’ crime and 150+ FBI agents have been put to work to bring the perp to justice. This in the same week that more than 250 rioters and looters have had all charges dropped by NYC prosecutors for their actions(all backed up with video evidence) last summer during the ‘BLM/Antifa‘ peaceful protests’ which caused approx 1 billion dollars damage and left at least 10 people dead, and that’s just in NYC.

Anyway, I thought statues were  a fair target? I can’t keeo up with the rules nowadays.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

They already have them arrested and fingerprinted.

3910962206_115db02d3a_z.jpg

On 26/06/2021 at 19:25, White Cunt said:

They already have them arrested and fingerprinted.

3910962206_115db02d3a_z.jpg

George Floyds brother is teetering on the edge at present. The poor man has been bravely trying to come to terms with the loss of big bruv, with nothing to help apart from his share of the $27m compensation payment and trying to deal with the pressure of his sudden elevation by the fake news media to godlike status along with the other former scumbag lowlife criminals AKA the Floyds.

What has this newly discovered American hero and saviour of the nation done to have the leftards foaming at the mouth you may well ask?

Well he made the fatal error of saying in a TV interview the other day that ‘ NOT JUST BLACK LIVES BUT ALL LIVES MATTER’ ......’Reeeeeh!’

Expect an immediate court order stopping him from getting his hands on any of the 27 million and allegations of KKK membership and DNA proof that he’s not a Floyd after all. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, nocti said:

I wonder what the religious types would make of this recent development.

https://www.lawofficer.com/george-floyd-mural-destroyed-by-lightning-strike/

Lots of self flaggelation and condemnation of Gods racist ‘donner und blitzen’ attack on Georges sacred image.