CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Deitification of George Floyd

camberwell gypsy

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/18/huge-700lb-bronze-george-floyd-statue-unveiled-in-new-jersey-14794990/

I just don't get this. I bet there'll be more statues of this fucking criminal than Martin Luther King. 

I wonder how the idiots posing next to it feel about him if he'd of shoved a gun in their guts and threatened them?

• Like 1

To quote another black guy that got a shoeing of LA's finest 'Can't we all just get along?'

Antifa go at Winston Churchill's statue. Knuckle-draggers act the maggot about George Floyd's.

We've got to boycott any brand that the laughably-named 'Hope Not Hate' umm, hates, often on the flimsiest of pretexts, but now we are being implored to buy those brands in an anti-anti-racist gesture of solidarity, whilst booing (or cheering) the England Football Team.

Back in the day, you had to kill Blair Peach to be a certified neo-Nazi.

Now it's if you whistle the national anthem.

• Like 3

Quite right too. We should all be drowning in white guilt and self flaggelating to atone for our wretchedness and wrongdoing.

We are all personally responsible for the actions of black African and Muslim slave traders. And I am deeply ashamed of the white privilege I benefit from whilst noble and brave black people like Lewis Hamilton and Marcus Rashford languish in poverty.

(has anyone got a fiver? I'm out of electric and need to warm up a ginsters pasty)

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I much prefer Nancy Pelosi’s heartfelt tribute to Saint George.........

”Thankyou George Floyd, for giving your life for racial justice.”

That makes me want to 😭 cry.   Good old Nancy.

Now fuck off back to you gated mansion or your ranch you fucking rich slag.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I much prefer Nancy Pelosi’s heartfelt tribute to Saint George.........

”Thankyou George Floyd, for giving your life for racial justice.”

That makes me want to 😭 cry.   Good old Nancy.

Now fuck off back to you gated mansion or your ranch you fucking rich slag.

I thought you would be right on board with old Nance, what with her stating her support just last month with regard to the sale of over £750,000,000 worth of guided missiles to Israel.

How else are your lot supposed to bomb the muzzers even further back into the stone age? With slings and stones King Dave style?

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 22/06/2021 at 17:35, Decimus said:

I thought you would be right on board with old Nance, what with her stating her support just last month with regard to the sale of over £750,000,000 worth of guided missiles to Israel.

How else are your lot supposed to bomb the muzzers even further back into the stone age? With slings and stones King Dave style?

So are you telling me Nancy is a Jew Jethro? It’s a possibility I suppose but it’s far more likely that brown envelopes have changed hands. 

It’s a pity Boris didn’t buy those missiles to blow those fucking dinghies out of the Channel. Fat fucking chance. Still, at least i’ve got a country to go to. Where are you gonna run to when Abdul comes from your head Hillbillyboy? 

I could put a word in for you....nah!.......don’t even dream about it.

On 21/06/2021 at 12:49, camberwell gypsy said:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/18/huge-700lb-bronze-george-floyd-statue-unveiled-in-new-jersey-14794990/

I just don't get this. I bet there'll be more statues of this fucking criminal than Martin Luther King. 

I wonder how the idiots posing next to it feel about him if he'd of shoved a gun in their guts and threatened them?

Or indeed the great Martin Luther King himself .. what I do know about the old gospel singing bible bashers of 40 or 50 years ago (who were mostly honest as the day is long) is that they would have seen him for the useless criminal waste of space that he was, true that they would have criticised the police officer but they would not have deified George Floyd.

• Like 2

On 21/06/2021 at 16:06, Jiggerycock said:

We've got to boycott any brand that the laughably-named 'Hope Not Hate' umm, hates, often on the flimsiest of pretexts, but now we are being implored to buy those brands in an anti-anti-racist gesture of solidarity

M and S have just launched a range of George Floyd inspired underwear for men and women. Not even joking. We’re fucked I fear.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So are you telling me Nancy is a Jew Jethro? It’s a possibility I suppose but it’s far more likely that brown envelopes have changed hands. 

It’s a pity Boris didn’t buy those missiles to blow those fucking dinghies out of the Channel. Fat fucking chance. Still, at least i’ve got a country to go to. Where are you gonna run to when Abdul comes from your head Hillbillyboy? 

I could put a word in for you....nah!.......don’t even dream about it.

Can you remember Londonm, Jewdie? He was my very first  feud on here when I joined in 2014. Funnily enough, he was a cockney, Kike gobshite who had a temple mount sized chip on his hunched shoulders as well. I'm not saying that all your lot make me fucking sick, but so far I'm yet to come across a son of David who I didn't despise.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you remember Londonm, Jewdie? He was my very first  feud on here when I joined in 2014. Funnily enough, he was a cockney, Kike gobshite who had a temple mount sized chip on his hunched shoulders as well. I'm not saying that all your lot make me fucking sick, but so far I'm yet to come across a son of David who I didn't despise.

I fucking do; has was a think angry little cunt who reeked of cholent and calf’s foot jelly. 
I remember you stuck it to Delboy around the same period 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Relax Hillbillyboy, i’m only winding you up......playing along with the character you and your dumb mates created in the first place. 

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got another puncture on my wheelchair and i’ve got to get to the gayclub to suck some cocks.

You ain’t very bright are you Carrotcruncher?

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Relax Hillbillyboy, i’m only winding you up......playing along with the character you and your dumb mates created in the first place. 

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got another puncture on my wheelchair and i’ve got to get to the gayclub to suck some cocks.

You ain’t very bright are you Carrotcruncher?

I think that he crunches parsnips.