CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cosmology

Ape™️

I’ve recently been reading A Short History Of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, and some of the numbers that crop up when the origins of the universe are discussed literally fuck my mind. Distances too huge to comprehend, objects too vast to comprehend, temperatures too high to comprehend and events too short to comprehend. As an example, the cosmologists now know what was going on in the formation of our universe during the first 1 x 10-43 seconds. That’s 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds (I expect I’ve made a mistake here - ‘Baws will no doubt correct), but that’s an unimaginably short period of time. Cosmology fucks with my head.

Apologies for the lack of racism or bizarre sexual fantasy. 

Fuck off.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve recently been reading A Short History Of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, and some of the numbers that crop up when the origins of the universe are discussed literally fuck my mind. Distances too huge to comprehend, objects too vast to comprehend, temperatures too high to comprehend and events too short to comprehend. As an example, the cosmologists now know what was going on in the formation of our universe during the first 1 x 10-43 seconds. That’s 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds (I expect I’ve made a mistake here - ‘Baws will no doubt correct), but that’s an unimaginably short period of time. Cosmology fucks with my head.

Fuck off.

Bawsey will be counting those noughts, Ape. And God help you if you're just one out. He's in a good mood because he spotted my pisspronounciation of Deification earlier. 

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

It's all bollocks anyway. They can say any old shit they like and no cunt can disprove it because it would take 5000 years to go and check.

It's a similar job to selling nuclear missiles. They're not going to let one off in the car park to see if it works.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

A-Brief-History-of-Chimps-in-Space-1.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Cosmologists now know what was going on in the formation of our universe during the first 1 x 10-43 seconds. (I expect I’ve made a mistake here - ‘Baws will no doubt correct)

"I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Ape, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.”

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Ape, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.”

Now put your little blue cock away.

27 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Good choice of book, Ape. Bryson writes very well, lightly yet informative, with humour. If you haven’t read it yet, try ‘The Body: a guide for occupants’ next. There’s a chapter on viruses, bacteria…the world of the small. The ultraviolet snot experiment is particularly salient after this past fourteen fuckin months, well worth a read. And here’s me thinking you were a thick Cunt….well well well.

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you in your mind palace tonight?

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's all bollocks anyway. They can say any old shit they like and no cunt can disprove it because it would take 5000 years to go and check.

It's a similar job to selling nuclear missiles. They're not going to let one off in the car park to see if it works.

I bet Roops can check it and prove it in 30 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If you are travelling at the speed of light what is the forward speed of light from a lamp that you are holding?

Fucking obviously, its speed was, is, and always will be "c". 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They did in Miami a couple of days ago, probably.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rockets, space ships and moon buggies my arse. I’m sure you all know by now that conspiracy theories aren’t my bag, so if NASA really sent Armstrong and the other actors to the moon (Buzz Aldrin/ Buzz Lightyear) ffs 😂, how the fuck could ET fly off home in a basket on the front of Drew Barrymores  bike? 

Anyone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Rockets, space ships and moon buggies my arse. I’m sure you all know by now that conspiracy theories aren’t my bag, so if NASA really sent Armstrong and the other actors to the moon (Buzz Aldrin/ Buzz Lightyear) ffs 😂, how the fuck could ET fly off home in a basket on the front of Drew Barrymores  bike? 

Anyone?

You should watch a documentary called 'Capricorn One'.