CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bottler Sterling didn't take a pen. Both subs brought on to take a pen missed, including St Marcus. Kane was utter shite as he had been all tournament. England invited Italy to score in the second half and choked. They got what they deserved and to cap it off a couple of youngsters missed meaning the pressure they'll feel in future tournaments will be unbearable. Why didn't Henderson take a pen? All depressingly predictable. 

I don't think its Kane being shit, because of the lack of a decent number 10, he has to drop back just to get the ball. If he didn't, he'd hardly get a touch because England have no creative player. At Spurs he has a world class partner in Son. 

To put on two players who have been sitting on their arses for nearly two hours and expect them to take a penalty in a major final is a fucking absurd tactic. Southgate is a wanker. Nothing else, a wanker 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of them hit the Itie. 

The fake news have already started their narrative for the normies in the morning.

’Some England supporters breaking down the fence and forcing their way into the stadium. There will have to be a serious inquiry tomorrow’.

‘Now back to the pandemic. We’re all going to die.’

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fake news have already started their narrative for the normies in the morning.

’Some England supporters breaking down the fence and forcing their way into the stadium. There will have to be a serious inquiry tomorrow’.

‘Now back to the pandemic. We’re all going to die.’

All I know: if I see that fucking whining middle class cunt Jeremy 'the whine' Vine wearing an England shirt tomorrow, I'll throw my telly through the fucking window. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All I know: if I see that fucking whining middle class cunt Jeremy 'the whine' Vine wearing an England shirt tomorrow, I'll throw my telly through the fucking window. 

As you live in a caravan, wouldn't it be easier to throw your window through the telly?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Has the carnage started yet?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Imagine if Ireland ever won anything.

’The team will be touring Dublin tomorrow in an open top wheelbarrow with the joint winners of the ‘Golden Wellie’ Jedward proudly dribbling and jabbering. Team captain Graham Norton will be signing autographs with his official crayon on preselected young men’s bottoms.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

’The team will be touring Dublin tomorrow in an open top wheelbarrow with the joint winners of the ‘Golden Wellie’ Jedward proudly dribbling and jabbering. Team captain Graham Norton will be signing autographs with his official crayon on preselected young men’s bottoms.

You do know Norton's a devil worshipping proddie? 

Utter fucking joke.

Southgate needs to be sacked, but will probably get a knighthood instead. I'm sorry but this was the best chance we'll ever get at winning anything in our lifetime, and he completely fucked it by letting the shootout become a fucking free for all. He may as well have stepped up and took one himself, the useless, weak footed, big nosed, crypto Jewish cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Utter fucking joke.

Southgate needs to be sacked, but will probably get a knighthood instead. I'm sorry but this was the best chance we'll ever get at winning anything in our lifetime, and he completely fucked it by letting the shootout become a fucking free for all. He may as well have stepped up and took one himself, the useless, weak footed, big nosed, crypto Jewish cunt.

My, you're an angry little cunt, aren't you?

It's almost worth the aggro of watching 'Engerland' losing to see an inbred, scat obsessed, fuck-wit like you self-implode.

Maybe you can give young Saka a job picking potatoes or tending the chickens on your farm, let's face it, there's fuck-all else he'll be good for after last night. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joker said:

My, you're an angry little cunt, aren't you?

It's almost worth the aggro of watching 'Engerland' losing to see an inbred, scat obsessed, fuck-wit like you self-implode.

Maybe you can give young Saka a job picking potatoes or tending the chickens on your farm, let's face it, there's fuck-all else he'll be good for after last night. 😂

He has still got anger from when his mum made him wear her floral pattern "unisex" Doc Marten boots to school. :o

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think the UK has the same number of Euro titles as Ireland..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Utter fucking joke.

Shut up you stupid little cunt.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Utter fucking joke.

It is a game dickless, simply a game, nothing more nothing less and "we" did well. Southgate deserves his knighthood.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you stupid little cunt.

Fair play. 

I find it astonishing that I'm the only member of this site who displayed any sort of patriotism during the tournament, and I'm fucking Irish!

Where were all the racist, nationalist wankers who call The Corner home?

I feel exactly the same this morning as I would have done if England had won, thank fuck its over and no longer will I have to listen to cunts talking about cunts saying how fucking brilliant they are and what their doing for the nation. Bolllocks if you think any of those cheating multi millionaire wankers giver a fuck about anything other than themselves. If winning meant that we'd be saying  'Arise Sir Gareth' or 'Arise Sir Harry'  then thank fuck for the Ities. Forza Italia and get fucked.

PS. On a plus note, weren't the roads nice and clear this morning?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fair play. 

I find it astonishing that I'm the only member of this site who displayed any sort of patriotism during the tournament, and I'm fucking Irish!

TBH letting Saka have a try was BLM vanity, increased the chances of failure because of his inexperience and left him hung out to dry with all that comes with that for a dark person at the best of times .. a young whitey would have simply deservedly been abused for being vain dopey cunt.

• Like 1

Racist abuse of the three England players who missed penalties.

Pre-and post match violence

Ticketless mob gatecrashing Wembley, I mean what did everyone expect? Honestly?

You politicise a football team - from whatever wing of the political spectrum you come from - and play out all your social and political fantasies on a group of young men - and then you don't expect an over-reaction when said group don't live up to everyone's (overblown) expectations? 

Well you're an idiot!

You hype a game of football to ridiculous levels, to a population starved of excitement for over a year and you expect everyone (bar me it seems) to go 'Oh well - best get on with life' when the match is over?

Jesus, we were even talking about invoking a bank holiday today!

It's a game for God sake. A 'game' which we 'play'

Get a bloody grip!!

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fair play. 

That's because you're a cunt, and the rest of us don't give much of a fuck about a game for irons.

Does that answer your question, Dickless?

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fair play. 

That's the point. Why would racist, nationalist wankers have any support for a team comprised of immigrants and poof worshippers? 

I was rooting for Italy because they had a proper national team, made up of Italians with Italian names. The England squad was just a box ticking ensemble of cunts thrown together to make a political statement.

"No you can't wear a poppy on Remembrance Day because 'THERE'S NO ROOM FOR POLITICS IN FOOTBALL!"

(five minutes later)...

"Right, you all have to wear rainbow armbands in support of LGBTXYZ cunts, and you've all got to get on your knees and honour a violent black criminal."

• Like 4