CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Despite the Premiership being the most dominant and wealthy domestic league in the world, and the FA having more money to throw at international football than any other country, Southgate had his chance and he blew it. A semi-final and runners-up spot is ok, but the fact is we still have no trophies in the cabinet and it's time he stood down.

This is the issue with me. For over 50 years the national team have been perennial underdogs and fans and the public are still stuck in that mindset, so will accept anything over a quarter final place finish as a success.

If an England manager in the 2000s reached a semi-final and a final back-to-back there wouldn't have been any calls to have him sacked from even the most hard to please fans. In my opinion, that is because it would have been a spectacular achievement at that point in history. You had amazing French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian and Spanish teams who were on a completely different level to is, so to reach that far in a tournament would have been a superb result.

Southgate, however, had an easy run in 2018 and crashed out to an average Croatian team, and should have reached the final. He had arguably an easier run this time around and completely bollocksed up a penalty shoot out line up (surprise, suprise). He was playing a strong but by no means superior Italian team and the cup was ours for the taking. We're no longer a weak team and the great footballing nations of yesteryear are no longer on a completely different level to us, so I think as England fans we shouldn't be satisfied with being the nearly men anymore.

He had two chances and blew it, someone else needs to have a crack at taking us over the finishing line.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Had I responded to these shortly after the heat of battle on July 11/12th, I'd probably have told you all to get fucked.

But his recent appeals on social media on behalf of 10 Downing St, in which Southgate publicly encouraged young England supporters to have the vaccine, have pushed me to the point where I'd like to see him step down for 1) being manipulated into meddling with Draconian government politics, and 2) poking his gigantic beak into people's freedoms of choice.

Not only this, sausage face Piers Morgan then said he probably 'caught coronavirus' in the football stadium at Wembley, and followed it up by claiming he 'might not have survived' without he vaccine! This, at a time when Southgate did his pro-vaccine speech and woke/knee bollocks. Obviously, you'd have to be pretty stupid to not see it's all carefully coordinated.

Our government, whose former Health Secretary and PM's Personal Aide – the two highest-profile Oxbridge figures who made the rules up for the rest of us yet were among those to breach them – continues to use sport as a tool to enforce vaccines by outing 'anti-vaxxers' by essentially saying no one can go to any stadium or sporting event if they haven't had the vaccine. Cue the current England manager, who came running to assist like a subservient little puppy.

I've always thought Southgate to be mildly vapid and lack charisma, whose tactile naivety was (from an Italian perspective) beautifully exposed by an old maestro like Mancini when it really mattered. An England manager should be just that: a person who manages a team of players, not someone who pressurises people into conforming with government control. Frankly, he should be concentrating on how to take penalties, or wondering why the flying fuck he picked a nervous teenager to take a decisive penalty with a whole nation resting on his shoulders. 

Despite the Premiership being the most dominant and wealthy domestic league in the world, and the FA having more money to throw at international football than any other country, Southgate had his chance and he blew it. A semi-final and runners-up spot is ok, but the fact is we still have no trophies in the cabinet and it's time he stood down.

If you were black or a female you could get a job at the beeb.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

This is the issue with me. For over 50 years the national team have been perennial underdogs and fans and the public are still stuck in that mindset, so will accept anything over a quarter final place finish as a success.

If an England manager in the 2000s reached a semi-final and a final back-to-back there wouldn't have been any calls to have him sacked from even the most hard to please fans. In my opinion, that is because it would have been a spectacular achievement at that point in history. You had amazing French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian and Spanish teams who were on a completely different level to is, so to reach that far in a tournament would have been a superb result.

Southgate, however, had an easy run in 2018 and crashed out to an average Croatian team, and should have reached the final. He had arguably an easier run this time around and completely bollocksed up a penalty shoot out line up (surprise, suprise). He was playing a strong but by no means superior Italian team and the cup was ours for the taking. We're no longer a weak team and the great footballing nations of yesteryear are no longer on a completely different level to us, so I think as England fans we shouldn't be satisfied with being the nearly men anymore.

He had two chances and blew it, someone else needs to have a crack at taking us over the finishing line.

Jose Mourinho will be the next England manager, you heard it here first.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Had I responded to these shortly after the heat of battle on July 11/12th, I'd probably have told you all to get fucked.

But his recent appeals on social media on behalf of 10 Downing St, in which Southgate publicly encouraged young England supporters to have the vaccine, have pushed me to the point where I'd like to see him step down for 1) being manipulated into meddling with Draconian government politics, and 2) poking his gigantic beak into people's freedoms of choice.

Not only this, sausage face Piers Morgan then said he probably 'caught coronavirus' in the football stadium at Wembley, and followed it up by claiming he 'might not have survived' without he vaccine! This, at a time when Southgate did his pro-vaccine speech and woke/knee bollocks. Obviously, you'd have to be pretty stupid to not see it's all carefully coordinated.

Our government, whose former Health Secretary and PM's Personal Aide – the two highest-profile Oxbridge figures who made the rules up for the rest of us yet were among those to breach them – continues to use sport as a tool to enforce vaccines by outing 'anti-vaxxers' by essentially saying no one can go to any stadium or sporting event if they haven't had the vaccine. Cue the current England manager, who came running to assist like a subservient little puppy.

I've always thought Southgate to be mildly vapid and lack charisma, whose tactile naivety was (from an Italian perspective) beautifully exposed by an old maestro like Mancini when it really mattered. An England manager should be just that: a person who manages a team of players, not someone who pressurises people into conforming with government control. Frankly, he should be concentrating on how to take penalties, or wondering why the flying fuck he picked a nervous teenager to take a decisive penalty with a whole nation resting on his shoulders. 

I can’t imagine his lack of appeal ‘appeal’ had the youth of today streaming to get the jab. Did you hear the Cunt? A vacuous, insipid poorly written and dreadfully delivered two minutes of uncertain and unconvincing drivel. Winston Churchill he ain’t. A bang average player and a cunt who wouldn’t get close to being considered as manager of a top ten EPL club. I hope his bird fucks off with the kids & the Jamaican teenage window cleaner and empties the bank en route to Trenchtown. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Not only this, sausage face Piers Morgan then said he probably 'caught coronavirus' in the football stadium at Wembley, and followed it up by claiming he 'might not have survived' without he vaccine

The fat cunt was tweeting that he was so ill his favourite fine wine tasted like vinegar or something to that effect. ‘So ill I couldn’t taste my £150 bottle of wine properly’? How ill does one have to be before taking a rain check on a glass of ones favourite wine? Fucking lardarse gobby cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The fat cunt was tweeting that he was so ill his favourite fine wine tasted like vinegar or something to that effect. ‘So ill I couldn’t taste my £150 bottle of wine properly’? How ill does one have to be before taking a rain check on a glass of ones favourite wine? Fucking lardarse gobby cunt.

Not quite as ill as him & his cunt colleagues left Milly Dowler’s parents feeling…

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, scotty said:

How about Pulis? He'd sort out the defence, if nothing else. 

Two goals conceded in the Euros, one a world class strike and the other a bit of a fluke rebounding favourably off the post? The defence isn’t the problem, the slack-jawed, unimaginative, dull-cunt manager and his tactics were. And darkies taking penalties.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wrong game splashback. He’s wearing a West Brom Shirt there. Saturday he was wearing the QPR hoops.

Super Bobby Taylor ( in the background) was a West Brom hero. The photo was taken at the Hawthorns. Got nothing better to do little boy?

Obviously, dickhead, I'm just illustrating the fact that the cunt gets down on his knee when it suits him, so therefore isn't worthy of your tongue going up his arsehole.

You really are quite the thick cunt.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The defence isn’t the problem, the slack-jawed, unimaginative, dull-cunt manager and his tactics were. And darkies taking penalties.

And most importantly, football being a game played by and watched by mainly poofs and retards.

Guest judgetwi
On 29/07/2021 at 08:23, Decimus said:

Obviously, dickhead, I'm just illustrating the fact that the cunt gets down on his knee when it suits him, so therefore isn't worthy of your tongue going up his arsehole.

You really are quite the thick cunt.

No it’s only obvious because I pulled you up about it. My comment was about what I saw on Saturday......one man standing, 21 cunts on their knees. I have no idea what he did before, maybe when he was at West Brom he went along with it thinking it was a passing fad. Along with millions  of others including myself. 

Clearly he has changed his mind but the media isn’t going to ask him why. What’s the point in having a mind if you can’t change it eh? But as you’ve got nothing between your ears that hasn’t come out of a dog’s arse you will never ask yourself that question.

Yeah.... i’m the think cunt here. 

Do carry on brainbox.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No it’s only obvious because I pulled you up about it. My comment was about what I saw on Saturday......one man standing, 21 cunts on their knees. I have no idea what he did before, maybe when he was at West Brom he went along with it thinking it was a passing fad. Along with millions  of others including myself. 

Clearly he has changed his mind but the media isn’t going to ask him why. What’s the point in having a mind if you can’t change it eh? But as you’ve got nothing between your ears that hasn’t come out of a dog’s arse you will never ask yourself that question.

Yeah.... i’m the think cunt here. 

Do carry on brainbox.

Whether he changed his mind or not, he still went down on his knee. I'd respect him if he made his stand right from the start, when to do so would have brought wide condemnation. People are fucking sick of it now, though, so little Charlie is safe to stand up like a big boy.

He's not a trend setter, he hasn't got "balls" as you stated, he's a weak fucking cunt who follows the crowd and only makes his move when it's safe to do so. 

Think on that, "brainbox".

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whether he changed his mind or not, he still went down on his knee. I'd respect him if he made his stand right from the start, when to do so would have brought wide condemnation. People are fucking sick of it now, though, so little Charlie is safe to stand up like a big boy.

He's not a trend setter, he hasn't got "balls" as you stated, he's a weak fucking cunt who follows the crowd and only makes his move when it's safe to do so. 

I popped over to West Hendon yesterday to see my old dad. He’s been stone deaf for at least five years and recently decided to treat himself to this new ‘Digibell’ for the front door. It allows the user to download up to 35,000 preprogrammed tracks and he’s randomly chosen Feargal Sharkey’s ‘A Good Heart’.  

I don’t think I can do this anymore. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I popped over to West Hendon yesterday to see my old dad. He’s been stone deaf for at least five years and recently decided to treat himself to this new ‘Digibell’ for the front door. It allows the user to download up to 35,000 preprogrammed tracks and he’s randomly chosen Feargal Sharkey’s ‘A Good Heart’.  

"Knock,Knock"

"Whos there?"

"It's Frank Dad" 

"Fuck off you skinny cunt"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

"Knock,Knock"

"Whos there?"

"It's Frank Dad" 

"Fuck off you skinny cunt"

You’re not far off, Neil. He eventually opened the door and I went to shake his hand. Do you know what he did? I’ll tell you now.. he offered me a fist bump. I said ‘what you doing, dad?’ He said... ‘corona’. 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

It's nice to hear that the old cunt is finally out of your car boot, but this is the 'Weekend at Bernie's' sequel nobody asked for.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
On 31/07/2021 at 07:48, Decimus said:

To be honest I don’t give a fuck about Mr Austin but you’ve just made a cunt of yourself yet again with your usual backtracking. 

Wanker.