CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rory Bremner(well all impersonators actually)

Neil

I fucking hate this cunt as much as I hate life at the moment.  Doesn't matter if the cunt is on a panel show,game show or any other platform really. Always shoehorns in one of his shitty fucking characters. He is on a par with Mike cunting Yarwood in that of all his many impressions every single one of them sounded exactly the fucking same.  Cunt needs rendering down for Bostick

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

I fucking hate this cunt as much as I hate life at the moment.  Doesn't matter if the cunt is on a panel show,game show or any other platform really. Always shoehorns in one of his shitty fucking characters. He is on a par with Mike cunting Yarwood in that of all his many impressions every single one of them sounded exactly the fucking same.  Cunt needs rendering down for Bostick

Neil, you cunt. The last time I saw this wanker on mainstream television was when I was sitting my year nine SATS 21 years ago.

Either your telly is fucking haunted or your Rascal is the rapiest incarnation of The TARDIS yet.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

I fucking hate this cunt as much as I hate life at the moment.  Doesn't matter if the cunt is on a panel show, game show or any other platform really. Always shoehorns in one of his shitty fucking characters. 

I'll bet you didn't know that Rob Brydon can do a mean Ronnie Corbett? Oh no, wait, he does it almost as often as Gyps bangs on about going on holiday, the smug faced Welsh twat.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck me you’re prolific today. S’up? Rascal off the road or summat?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harry Enfield's impersonation of Nelson Mandela is pure genius. I imagine he's been forced to apologise because it's RAAAY-SIST!

"Nelson Mandela's alcopops.. the quick way to get kids pissed"

The Blur ones were the best. Song 2 'The Hayfever mix'. 

Mandela would have found them funny, I'm sure. It's just the few 'permanently offended' cunts who spoil it.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me you’re prolific today. S’up? Rascal off the road or summat?

Impounded indefinitely at the Norwich CSI depot.

Expect a Weinsteinesque explosion of "Me Too" stories in the red tops over the next few weeks, all relayed to a spiritual medium via ouija board.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Expect a Weinsteinesque explosion of "Me Too" stories in the red tops over the next few weeks, all relayed to a spiritual medium via ouija board.

"Everybody hold hands, quiet, I'm getting a message... it's a woman's voice... where are you my dear? What can you see?

"The underneath of some cunts patio slabs!"

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember ‘doctoring’ a seance at school. It told my mate that he was going to be murdered the following Friday. Stupid cunt stayed in his room for a fortnight, missed school and his mum grassed us up. I got suspended for a week for ‘meddling with the occult,’ and six of the strap. Humourless cunts.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I remember ‘doctoring’ a seance at school. It told my mate that he was going to be murdered the following Friday. Stupid cunt stayed in his room for a fortnight, missed school and his mum grassed us up. I got suspended for a week for ‘meddling with the occult,’ and six of the strap. Humourless cunts.

I went to a seance in Italy

They used a Luigi board.  Lol shutapa yourface

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll bet you didn't know that Rob Brydon can do a mean Ronnie Corbett? Oh no, wait, he does it almost as often as Gyps bangs on about going on holiday, the smug faced Welsh twat.

Rob Brydon is often mistaken for Ben Miller who is often mistaken for Anton du Beke .. cunts one and all ..  and one of them  is often seen with Alexander Armstrong.  All it needs is Laurence Fox , John .. I'm a scouser I am  .. Bishop and Giles Brandreth for cuntery bingo

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I remember ‘doctoring’ a seance at school. It told my mate that he was going to be murdered the following Friday. Stupid cunt stayed in his room for a fortnight,

Probably saved his life if you’re talking Liverpool.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I love Birkenhead, when I’m watching it disappear from view, as I’m downing a pint on the ferry to Belfast.

I’ll take you to Gallagher’s at Woodside William, for a pre-sail bevvie, In six days time…good red-hand boozer.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll take you to Gallagher’s at Woodside William, for a pre-sail bevvie, In six days time…good red-hand boozer.

Will the M4 be safe in the car park? Actually I don’t know why I asked that. I’ll order a taxi to the docks from the pub.