CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 or 3 hundred grand a week and you can’t score a fucking penalty?

King Billy

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s something backstabby and cowardly about you pissed up banjo-plucking, shithouses. You decide to kick off in the middle of WW1 and there’s much evidence of your attempted collaboration with Nazi Germany in WW2. What a horrible worthless, inbred tribe of peasant cockroach cunts. Good for singing and jigging for our amusement. No country takes you seriously, you’re just there for our entertainment and pity. Third world hole-digging prick.

Fenians too.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s something backstabby and cowardly about you pissed up banjo-plucking, shithouses. You decide to kick off in the middle of WW1 and there’s much evidence of your attempted collaboration with Nazi Germany in WW2. What a horrible worthless, inbred tribe of peasant cockroach cunts. Good for singing and jigging for our amusement. No country takes you seriously, you’re just there for our entertainment and pity. Third world hole-digging prick.

Oil! My family are from there you cunt.

Mind you, you are right: they are great jiggers 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oil! My family are from there you cunt.

Mind you, you are right: they are great jiggers 

So are some of mine. For some odd reason, they never quite got around to going back to the paradise that they sing and cry about. Then again, it is sixty miles away and it’s hard to find a donkey that can swim. Cunts.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So are some of mine. For some odd reason, they never quite got around to going back to the paradise that they sing and cry about. Then again, it is sixty miles away and it’s hard to find a donkey that can swim. Cunts.

I try and escape all that shit. "Ah your parents are Oirish! So ya have an allegiance to the green rag then"?

No you cunt. I couldn't give a rats arse about Catholics and proddies or a united Ireland. What makes me laugh are the paddies living here wanking on  about a  united Ireland but they wouldn't be going back there if it did happen. Shame because hopefully some big Ulster cunt will only be too happy to welcome them.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dunno. The southern Irish are rosy cheeked, cheeky chappies. Cross the border and it gets fucking sinister. I mean the Ulster dialect sounds scary even when some cunt wishes you a happy birthday. 

‘Happy birthday’ doesn’t cut it as your kneecaps fall to the ground and the blood starts running down your legs and filling up your shoes.

Guest judgetwi

We ought to give Pansyboy and his EU loving mates their fucking pikeys back. See how they like that, the cunts! Sadly no ponce or criminal who rocks up in this country ever gets sent back to the shitholes they came from. Funny what a terrible racist country this is but every cunt in the world can’t wait to get here.

Before you ask....NO, you can fuck off Pansyboy.

4 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

If only Marcus could have warned them of the systemic racist society that awaits them before they left....

boatload-1200x630.jpg  

He’s in the dinghy, to the right of the cunt in green. He’s even wearing his Man U shirt.

19 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

If only Marcus could have warned them of the systemic racist society that awaits them before they left....

boatload-1200x630.jpg  

I'm sure Ms Allen will be welcoming them with open arms "But don't want any of 'em livin' in my luvverly village, nah wot oi meeean? Yeah it makes me smile yeah it makes me smile". 

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Despite the cool sea breeze, you can bet the film crew got a waft of BO more than a mile away from their subjects. Ironically, Parliament today votes to reduce foreign aid spending by around £4bn. I'm happy to up the ante on British foreign aid because this will help prevent more immigrants entering the UK in search of an already stretched benefits and public healthcare system – at the expense of those who have paid into it generations.

Ironically, a prominent figure in our cabinet (one of three of Asian derivation, in addition to our Mayor of London) argues in defence of accusations of racism with a prominent black footballer who plays for England. Meanwhile, another prominent black England footballer speaks out against racist thugs as the irony of publicly caring for childrens' health appears lost on him when he signed an advertising deal with Coca Cola – the fast drinks industry being a major contributor to child obesity.   

What an absolute fucking mess.

Glasgow passport office two hours ago, a very large room with two African security guards who could barely speak English. The stench of unwashed bollocks/armpits/ring pieces, through a face mask, was staggering. Poor fuckers working or waiting in there, eyes streaming because of these dirty bastards. Straight in the shower when I get home because although I’m halfway down the M6, I can still smell the cunts. Am I being hygienistic?

Despite the cool sea breeze, you can bet the film crew got a waft of BO more than a mile away from their subjects. Ironically, Parliament today votes to reduce foreign aid spending by around £4bn. I'm happy to up the ante on British foreign aid because this will help prevent more immigrants entering the UK in search of an already stretched benefits and public healthcare system – at the expense of those who have paid into it for generations.

Ironically, a prominent figure in our cabinet – one of three of Asian derivation (in addition to our Mayor of London) – argues in defence of accusations of racism with a prominent black footballer who plays for England. Meanwhile, another prominent black England footballer speaks out against racist thugs as the irony of publicly caring for childrens' health appears lost on him when he signed an advertising deal with Coca Cola – the fast drinks industry being a major contributor to child obesity.

What an absolute fucking mess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure Ms Allen will be welcoming them with open arms "But don't want any of 'em livin' in my luvverly village, nah wot oi meeean? Yeah it makes me smile yeah it makes me smile". 

🎵 Allah in the sky, oh why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else 🎵

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We ought to give Pansyboy and his EU loving mates their fucking pikeys back. See how they like that, the cunts! Sadly no ponce or criminal who rocks up in this country ever gets sent back to the shitholes they came from. Funny what a terrible racist country this is but every cunt in the world can’t wait to get here.

Before you ask....NO, you can fuck off Pansyboy.

Apparently Cromwell created the pikey by driving the native's off the fertile lands of the east n Midlands to the rocky barren west of Ireland..whoda thunk they could buy horseless carriages and drive back to where he lived and pitch canvas... colonialism sucks arse eh jewdz baby 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Apparently Cromwell created the pikey by driving the native's off the fertile lands of the east n Midlands to the rocky barren west of Ireland..whoda thunk they could buy horseless carriages and drive back to where he lived and pitch canvas... colonialism sucks arse eh jewdz baby 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Blown up & mutilated any of your own children and elderly lately, on your own soil for political aims, Panz? I don’t recall the English, Welsh or Scots doing that in my lifetime. Savage, drunken bog-dwelling cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Blown up & mutilated any of your own children and elderly lately, on your own soil for political aims, Panz? I don’t recall the English, Welsh or Scots doing that in my lifetime. Savage, drunken bog-dwelling cunts.

‘Off with his knees’

On 11/07/2021 at 23:35, King Billy said:

Don’t bother coming in tomorrow mate. Clear your fucking locker and fuck off you useless cunt. Mc’Donalds is on the left as you walk out the door. They’re looking for retards at the moment if you think you’re up to it.

TROLL

The lads had the weight of the world on their young shoulders, during the shootout.

& you want a kick up the ARSE, alligator face.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ya did it in other countries ...yer crimes are many n are comin out in the wash dizzy baby..the woke genie is out of the bottle 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ah the great Oliver Cromwell. Was it after the massacre at Drogheda or Wexford that he declared it to be “God’s righteous judgement of these barbarous wretches?” Whatever, it’s only you spud bashers who remember that. 99.5 % of English cunts have never heard of it. That’s the trouble with the Paddies....always living in the past. Wankers.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya did it in other countries ...yer crimes are many n are comin out in the wash dizzy baby..the woke genie is out of the bottle 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Some of you are born to be victims Panz. It’s much more fun for us natural born oppressors. That’s why you don’t hear us whining like  bitches  24/7.  Evolution, you should give it a try. 

• Like 1