CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 or 3 hundred grand a week and you can’t score a fucking penalty?

King Billy

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least the kids fucking tried Where was fucking Sterling? Where was fucking Grealish? Neither of those cunts should ever be selected for England again.

Harry McGuire may have to go back to modelling. 

I wonder what the Quataris will make of Kane’s rainbow armband and the whole ‘taking the knee’ bullshit next year. I’m not sure they’re quite up to speed on the whole Woke agenda yet. Allah Akbar!

2 minutes ago, nocti said:

The irony of kneeling for them all tournament as well. Ungrateful cunts.

ITV are already showing what is obviously a prerecorded programme about the racial diversity of the England team. I’ve just switched off at the point where the cunts were trying to make some very important point about more than half of the 2018 World Cup team being black.

Inclusivity is so much more important than actually winning  it seems in 21st century Britain.

A small matter that Italy seems not have yet realised, as the vast majority of their team appeared to be white and have proper Italian names.

Fucking racist scum.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least the kids fucking tried Where was fucking Sterling? Where was fucking Grealish? Neither of those cunts should ever be selected for England again.

I suspect a little Jock irony here Mr Bores. However, I agree about Sterling.... the Gangsta rap, fake fucking, reverse baseball cap, pretend LA homeboy needs to piss off back where he came from.

Total wanker

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The better team won if ya ask me 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

At least we got to the final unlike Bogland which can't even qualify for a free gift from reader's digest these days.

On a different subject, how's the old relationship with your fairy godmother Biden the fake Irishman now he's fucked Ireland over with the global corporate tax rate? Won't be long now before you cunts are back in the fields picking spuds to make ends meet. Lol!

• Like 1

The natives lose either way. If "England" won it would have been all because of the strength of diversity and multiculturalism. Now they have lost, they are painted by the globalist scum media as racist bad losers instead. Set scripts, pre written and all so predictable.

The locked up, mask wearing, S1 spike protein bio weapon toting middle rump of this country are stupid beyond comprehension.

• Like 1

Anyone know the provenance of these racist Tweets?

Only any other time on such a socially or politically divisive issue, the media would be falling over themselves to invoke the spectre of Russian Bots?

Given (from what I've read) the tweets largely consist of a bunch of Monkey emoji's, it's not exactly a literary challenge is it? Whilst I'm not denying there are plenty of indigenous, retarded cowards to populate a Skrewdriver concert, I would characterize this as a societal rather than purely footballing issue.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Have they been targeted on social media for being black or for just being fucking useless?

They're going to have to face it, they might as well delete their 'social' media accounts now, it'll be years before the witch-hunting, scapegoating, shit-storm, dies down.

One good thing about it, 'The Cunt' Beckham won't be piggy-backing on their glorious media presence, fuck 'em!

48 minutes ago, Joker said:

They're going to have to face it, they might as well delete their 'social' media accounts now, it'll be years before the witch-hunting, scapegoating, shit-storm, dies down.

One good thing about it, 'The Cunt' Beckham won't be piggy-backing on their glorious media presence, fuck 'em!

That fucker will be too busy kissing Will's arse for a knighthood. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

The natives lose either way. If "England" won it would have been all because of the strength of diversity and multiculturalism. Now they have lost, they are painted by the globalist scum media as racist bad losers instead. Set scripts, pre written and all so predictable.

The locked up, mask wearing, S1 spike protein bio weapon toting middle rump of this country are stupid beyond comprehension.

Maybe less jeering of opposing teams and national anthems could help clean up yer apallin image worldwide..and its a shite song 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Have they been targeted on social media for being black or for just being fucking useless?

I'll tell you what's going on for nothing. If you look again at England's three missed penalties, you'll agree that it's now a matter of style over substance. Rather than taking a long old-fashioned run-up and belting the ball into the back of the net, these colourful dopes are more concerned about how fancy their jazzy footwork might appear on their instagram and tiktok accounts. Fuck you, Neil.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I'll tell you what's going on for nothing. If you look again at England's three missed penalties, you'll agree that it's now a matter of style over substance. Rather than taking a long old-fashioned run-up and belting the ball into the back of the net, these colourful dopes are more concerned about how fancy their jazzy footwork might appear on their instagram and tiktok accounts. Fuck you, Neil.

Thanks for clearing that up Jimmy Hill.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Maybe less jeering of opposing teams and national anthems could help clean up yer apallin image worldwide..and its a shite song 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Oh DO shut the fuck up!

This tradition was initiated and still continues in Latin American nations and was taken up with gusto by Scotland for whom the booing of GSTQ was mothers milk to a nation that largely defines itself by how much it hates the English.

Football is still a game largely watched (live at any rate) by working class blokes who swear, wave flags. sing off colour songs and get stupidly emotional. Since the world is now run by people who actively loathe these types, small wonder the football fan is now characterised as up there with Chlamydia as 'The English Disease'.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..the trend doesn't seem to have infected the rugby n cricket followin though they're welcome everywhere..but carry on with the baying mob act..it may work for ya one day

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Because rugby and cricket followers don't take it upon themselves to beat the shit out of opposition supporters.  You won't find a 50 something bald blob, showing every cunt their disgusting rolls of fat at rugby matches either. Unless the cunt is one of the loose head props

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

There’s something backstabby and cowardly about you pissed up banjo-plucking, shithouses. You decide to kick off in the middle of WW1 and there’s much evidence of your attempted collaboration with Nazi Germany in WW2. What a horrible worthless, inbred tribe of peasant cockroach cunts. Good for singing and jigging for our amusement. No country takes you seriously, you’re just there for our entertainment and pity. Third world hole-digging prick.

• Like 2