CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On Board / In Transit

Ape™️

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Get fucked you useless cunt.

Post a nomination or I’m coming for you 

I’m warning you stubby, if there’s one cunt on here that deserves a serious fucking beating, it’s King Billy. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes it did, you just chose to ignore it you one eyed old bat. 
If I posted pens real name somewhere on the forums, will you ignore it, in the name of consistency of course

Well I searched for your real world names (incl abbreviations) on The Corner's search facility together with external search engines and found nothing. Also, noting how easily triggered you are I checked to see if you had reported same. Again nothing. In the interests of fairness perhaps you could PM me and advise exactly where you were doxed, or even better, provide a link.

23 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m warning you stubby, if there’s one cunt on here that deserves a serious fucking beating, it’s King Billy. 

Wrong again twiglet limbs; there are several here who deserve and good beating (ie to death) with a pickaxe handle or crowbar. You’re top of the list. However, your cancer and AIDS riddled frame could be pummeled with aforementioned twiglet. 

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well I searched for your real world names (incl abbreviations) on The Corner's search facility together with external search engines and found nothing. Also, noting how easily triggered you are I checked to see if you had reported same. Again nothing. In the interests of fairness perhaps you could PM me and advise exactly where you were doxed, or even better, provide a link.

Is there a search function for posts I’ve reported? It would of course be on one of pens former usernames, she did mention my real name here- and you ignored it

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I remember having a conversation with you via PM regarding the matter. However, I’ve since deleted it- my inbox is currently full of bullshit put there by @ProfB, again something that admin fail to address 

...Is there a search function for posts I’ve reported? It would of course be on one of pens former usernames, she did mention my real name here- and you ignored it

I remember having a conversation with you via PM regarding the matter. However, I’ve since deleted it- my inbox is currently full of bullshit put there by @ProfB, again something that admin fail to address 

In your report of the 17th June 2020 you said,

Doxing. This contains personal information only someone who's made an effort of track my recent movements could know.

Please PM me the outcome

In my PM (which incidentally, is still "active" in both our mailboxes, ie you have not deleted it) to you the next day I said,

From your own posts its no secret that you are involved in ecology and science conservation. Taking photographs is part and parcel of the job. I note that she/he still refers to you as "Tim". If its any consolation she has done the same number on me. The best way to deal with this is to ignore her without making a song and dance about it.

There is no reference to DC revealing your real name for the simple reason that she does not know it.

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In your report of the 17th June 2020 you said,

In my PM (which incidentally, is still "active" in both our mailboxes, ie you have not deleted it) to you the next day I said,

There is no reference to DC revealing your real name for the simple reason that she does not know it.

@Stubby Pecker, please tell me you're not bullshitting here. I can't abide bullshitters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Knock it off then you demented little cunt.

You evil bastard, I'll squash your ball bag & run over your ugly face with my e-scooter.

SHUT your cake hole, your spelling faker.

& you are out of shape with a saggy gut, unlike Cuntspotter.

57 minutes ago, ProfB said:

You evil bastard, I'll squash your ball bag & run over your ugly face with my e-scooter.

SHUT your cake hole, your spelling faker.

& you are out of shape with a saggy gut, unlike Cuntspotter.

What’s wrong with you? Have you been refusing your medication again? Stop your nonsense now.