CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Supermarket Spying

White Cunt

Here is another example of turning customers into a great source of income & pliable shopping robots, while mining their data, selling the collected data, spying on them, destroying payment privacy (and shopping anonymity) and leaving it wide open to hacking, (currently going through the roof), and simultaneously removing the supermarket jobs that keep many people employed throughout the country.

Fuck them; it will be only farm shops for the WC lot, as I can see the new system spreading to every cunt supermarket.

https://www.chargedretail.co.uk/2021/07/19/morrisons-latest-to-launch-ai-powered-checkout-free-store-system/

Guest judgetwi

Yeah, I read about these Amazon shops and it frightened the shit out of me. At the moment you can forget about shoplifting, the coppers don’t want to know. If it’s less than 250 quid don’t even bother phoning the cunts. If they’re black, Peaceful, pikey, bummers or trannies you will have to issue a public apology for your hate crime.

These corporate cunts ain’t stupid....if you ain’t in their bin and they can’t have access to your bank account you won’t even get through the fucking door. Sign up for this and it may be very convenient but you are giving away another little bit of your liberty.

They are chipping away, day by day, a little bit here a little bit there. But don’t listen to me cunts! I’m a conspiracy theorist. In case you are not clear being accused of being a “conspiracy theorist” means “shut your fucking mouth.”

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't give the world ideas... the next thing will be Doctor Who. Daleks pootling around screeching..

'VACCINATE VACCINATE'

EJACULATE !           EJACULATE !’©️King Billy2021

This is one for the lawyers to earn their money with.

See you in court Eric.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

EJACULATE !           EJACULATE !’©️King Billy2021

This is one for the lawyers to earn their money with.

See you in court Eric.

Speaking of earning money, I've decided to jump on the Covid gravy train. I've written to Emperor Whitty and asked him if I can have a job writing lies. I've already started by inventing a new variant. It's called the 'Arctic Variant' and the symptoms are fingers, toes, noses and earlobes turning black and falling off. I think it'll be very popular. I'll have the middle classes wearing thermals in august before you know it.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Speaking of earning money, I've decided to jump on the Covid gravy train. I've written to Emperor Whitty and asked him if I can have a job writing lies. I've already started by inventing a new variant. It's called the 'Arctic Variant' and the symptoms are fingers, toes, noses and earlobes turning black and falling off. I think it'll be very popular. I'll have the middle classes wearing thermals in august before you know it.

I like it. How about the ‘Trans Variant’ which causes the male sexual organs to drop off and the patient to become very confused and virtual, then insist that he’s an elite female athlete and anyone who disagrees is a bigoted hate criminal. (and probably a racist).

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Covid Gravy’ you say? This should have the northerners shitting a brick now their staple food source is of t’kitchen t’table

Hopefully they’ll all starve to death 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bodyparts turning black are the symptoms, so what if they're already black like Eddies?

On 21/07/2021 at 10:36, Stubby Pecker said:

‘Covid Gravy’ you say? This should have the northerners shitting a brick now their staple food source is of t’kitchen t’table

Hopefully they’ll all starve to death 

Going by the rumours circulating that there'll be food shortages, I can imagine the Findus crispy pancakes will be flying from supermarket freezers oop north