CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hundred

Cuntybaws

Not that a Scotsman knows much about cricket, admittedly, but what is the point of this utter fucking shit involving completely made up cricket teams which the BBC and Sky appear to be broadcasting 24x7? At least in the IPL some Indians give a fuck who wins, but even the players themselves in this 10-balls-per-over farce seem completely nonplussed. For good measure there are women’s teams, supposedly competing on an equal footing, but funnily enough they don’t play against any men. What a sack of fucking badgers!

5101.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=forma

• Like 1

There is not one fucking sport that women partake in that matters one fucking jot, even beach volleyball where you can see the full cheeks of their arses. They're fucking shit at it no matter what it is, ball,athletics or whatever. Please Sky, put all these in one place on your platform, call it Sky Womens Sport  and allow me never to have to tune in. Some of it is fucking pitiful and even if I was watching the same sport played by men the level being achieved would make me laugh and turn the tucker off.

Know your fucking limits!

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

There is not one fucking sport that women partake in that matters one fucking jot, even beach volleyball where you can see the full cheeks of their arses. They're fucking shit at it no matter what it is, ball,athletics or whatever. Please Sky, put all these in one place on your platform, call it Sky Womens Sport  and allow me never to have to tune in. Some of it is fucking pitiful and even if I was watching the same sport played by men the level being achieved would make me laugh and turn the tucker off.

Bare knuckle bukakke?

I tried to watch Oval Immigrants (or summink) against.......Manchester drug dealers (or summink) last night and what made the whole thing near impossible to watch, was listening to some female screeching on about field placings and that former third rate spinner, Len Goodman sound alike and general twat, Phil Tufnell trying to be funny and entertaining. They should dig the corpse of Richie Benaud up and put it in front of a mic. Hell be more informative than these wankers. Morning Richie. "Morning Cambers. Morning viewers". 

Percy Fender was a posh cunt. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil, there is no fucking way you are not going to watch a bunch of nubile Brazilian and Argentinian beauties play beach volleyball (with their bikinis up their arse cracks) without at least cracking one out. I bet you've even got the TV schedule taped to your fridge. Let's hope the chinky flu hasn't caused a shortage of Kleenex. 

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

The BBC's Olympic highlights program consists of Claire Balding interviewing Katherine Grainger and Alex Scott interviewing Chris Hoy. Who the is the odd one out?

That's right, it's Chris Hoy, the only heterosexual amongst the four.

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

The BBC's Olympic highlights program consists of Claire Balding interviewing Katherine Grainger and Alex Scott interviewing Chris Hoy. Who the is the odd one out?

Yesterday's "highlights" consisted of women's football. They might as well play ten-a-side and not bother with any goalkeepers, because catching doesn't seem to be one of their strengths. In related news yesterday, the BBC (who else) reports that Football Manager are apparently working on a project to include women's teams in their game. Without a trace of irony, their director says, "we intend to do everything we can to get women's football to where it deserves to be."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57937562

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yesterday's "highlights" consisted of women's football. They might as well play ten-a-side and not bother with any goalkeepers, because catching doesn't seem to be one of their strengths. In related news yesterday, the BBC (who else) reports that Football Manager are apparently working on a project to include women's teams in their game. Without a trace of irony, their director says, "we intend to do everything we can to get women's football to where it deserves to be."

I'm not sure a jock has grounds to criticise goalkeeping skills, given the reputations of your own home grown ball handlers. 

Where it deserves to be? Hmmmm. In the park on a Sunday afternoon with no one watching? After they've cooked the Sunday roast of course. 

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm not sure a jock has grounds to criticise goalkeeping skills, given the reputations of your own home grown ball handlers. 

Where it deserves to be? Hmmmm. In the park on a Sunday afternoon with no one watching? After they've cooked the Sunday roast of course. 

After the Sunday roast it will probably too dark to see anything.........ah! I like your thinking 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I’ve just had the displeasure of listening to Ian McGeechan, British Lions legend, being ‘interviewed’ on radio by some tittering adolescent female. She was spouting off about the ‘essence of the Lions’ and ‘going into full contact battle!’ Stupid little tart, it was fucking embarrassing, you could sense the disdain in Geech’s voice. Where’s Peter Sutcliffe when he’s needed…or Neil?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cue Emma Hayes…Chelsea women’s manager waxing lyrical, the font of all football knowledge.  Mangling her vowels due to years spent slurping on her ‘players’’ beefy clams.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

Seriously its fucking so draining, It was so much better when all they were expected to do was make some decent grub and nosh you off before bed.

Funny how you never meet a woman that's good at both though, despite their much vaunted multitasking skills. 

I don't overly mind them being involved on merit, it's the tokenism bordering on completely taking over that boils my piss. There's leveling up and then there's the BBC...

You can't 'level' inequality, just give them what they want and just watch the ratings tumble and the money boys decide that its not what people want to see and revert back to watchable sport. All the women I speak to don't want to watch an inferior version of a sport, they accept that the blokes do it better and that everything else is just shite. When I see some tart interviewing a fella about football,cricket and rugby it is cringeworty and you can see it on their faces that they would rather be anywhere else but there. 

I'm fucking glad I'll be dead sooner rather than later. Cunts

I find it fairly easy to zone out during gaps between the action when the no tails are getting paid their several grand a minute. Their opinions don't provide value for money when there are far better alternatives with a Y chromosome. 

The only one I will listen to is Isa Guha on the cricket, but only because, 1, she's subcontinent Asian and cricket is therefore genetically ingrained, and 2, I've never heard heard make a complete twat of herself. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

The only one I will listen to is Isa Guha on the cricket, but only because, 1, she's subcontinent Asian and cricket is therefore genetically ingrained, and 2, I've never heard her make a complete twat of herself. 

And 3, you just KNOW she shaves her rat!

672bda0dc5733725917adcde3cdc5655.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not that a Scotsman knows much about cricket, admittedly, but what is the point of this utter fucking shit involving completely made up cricket teams which the BBC and Sky appear to be broadcasting 24x7? At least in the IPL some Indians give a fuck who wins, but even the players themselves in this 10-balls-per-over farce seem completely nonplussed. For good measure there are women’s teams, supposedly competing on an equal footing, but funnily enough they don’t play against any men. What a sack of fucking badgers!

5101.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=forma

Don’t get me off the long run on this shit show.

T20 cricket fills stadiums and bring in millions of £s via cricket obsessed curry munchers and English piss heads. The ECBs grand plan? Let’s invent a brand new version of the game that no cunt understands, is even shorter than 20 overs and is marketed at short attention span warm carling swilling chavs 

I hope it fucking fails and bankrupts the whole lot of the greedy cunts 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chicken Ceylon with pilau, Aloo Gobi, and a keema naan to mop up the sauce.

I can't eat Chinese food. Their faces make me feel sick.

Didn't your parents ever tell you not to play with your food? It's what happens when you use string beans as eyes. I'm guessing you were not a fan of licking Funny Feet? 

16 hours ago, Neil said:

You can't 'level' inequality, just give them what they want and just watch the ratings tumble and the money boys decide that its not what people want to see and revert back to watchable sport. All the women I speak to don't want to watch an inferior version of a sport, they accept that the blokes do it better and that everything else is just shite. When I see some tart interviewing a fella about football,cricket and rugby it is cringeworty and you can see it on their faces that they would rather be anywhere else but there. 

I'm fucking glad I'll be dead sooner rather than later. Cunts

Pre-chloroform?

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s a British disease. I don’t notice any giggling, clueless, token female cunt chompers offering their unwanted and unqualified opinions on US NFL games in the States.