CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On 07/09/2021 at 11:00, dave said:

What's that one, second from the left, looks a bit like a Tele, but obviously isn't?(unless it's a custom job)

On 08/09/2021 at 12:47, cuntspotter said:

Custom job.

4 hours ago, dave said:

Make or model?

Just curious ;)

32 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s my own design… two single coils ,neck and middle…piezo in the bridge.full graphic on the top of the arch..one micro switch pick up selector and one master volume control. It works fine on acoustic strings.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s my own design… two single coils ,neck and middle…piezo in the bridge.full graphic on the top of the arch..one micro switch pick up selector and one master volume control. It works fine on acoustic strings.

What does your wife think of this guitar fetish, Spotts? 🤔

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Fender appear to be marketing something very similar, you're not related to Leo, are you?