CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So the crumblie four have decided to get back together,  four decades after they split. The "will they? Won't they"? questions are finally answered. But wait a moment! Before Frank squeezes into his silver coloured, leather ball busters and goes on Google to search for a ticket, everything isn't what it seems. Apparently, these cunts won't actually be on stage, rather they will be there virtually, courtesy of computer aided hocus pocus. Think Andy Serkis in 'Planet of the Apes'.

Not just that, their boat races will be adjusted so they look as they did in the 1970s. "Fans are delighted" screams one headline. Really? If I was a fan (I'm not) I would be fucking pissed off and feel cheated. No doubt the fucking cost of a ticket will be extortionate, but I'm sure there'll be enough silly fuckers ready to spew their hard earned just to watch a virtual concert. I'm just wondering what watching figures with 20 something looking faces move around like people in their 70s (think the kicking scene from The Irishman).

Btw; heard one of the songs from their new album; fucking boring.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Linda Henry.

Google a recent picture. The resemblance gets more astonishing every year.

Use to see her 'in disguise' in Sainsbury's in Dulwich. Her disguises usually involved a cowboy hat, fluffy white jacket and huge sunglasses. Which made her instantly recognisable. 

43 minutes ago, scotty said:

Neil, do yourself a favour and look up Toyah and Robert's Sunday lunch on youtube. You won't be disappointed. 

I've had the misfortune of witnessing a couple of these, mad as a box if frogs the pair of 'em. Robert Fripp falls into the same category, how the fuck have you wanked a living?

On 03/09/2021 at 03:52, Eric Cuntman said:

Linda Henry.

Google a recent picture. The resemblance gets more astonishing every year.

So far as the 'witchy fucking shrivelled face-like-a-slapped-arse Essex sow' look goes, otherwise known as Zeldaritis, Toyah Wilcox doesn't even come close.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Watered down glam rock which has only perpetuated because of the Gays who love this shit. I imagine the audience will be gays, lezzers and trannies with the odd Aspergers mong and East Anglian sheepshagger thrown in.

To be fair ( not something i’m too keen on) you can’t beat a bit of ABBA at a wedding when you’re pissed up on free booze.   But that doesn’t happen every day. Hey ho....silver lining.