CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Threats to the gas supply

cuntspotter

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Then they could bring back steam locomotives and give you your old job back, shuffling along the carriages, cock dragging along the floor behind you, squinting at the passengers tickets like Mr. McGoo in a floral dress, while boring the fucking pants off them with coma inducing stories from the last century and occasionally  mentioning obscure and totally uninteresting place names which no one has ever heard of or wants to.

Fuck off.

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Then they could bring back steam locomotives and give you your old job back, shuffling along the carriages, cock dragging along the floor behind you, squinting at the passengers tickets like Mr. McGoo in a floral dress, while boring the fucking pants off them with coma inducing stories from the last century and occasionally  mentioning obscure and totally uninteresting place names which no one has ever heard of or wants to.

Fuck off.

I think the cock jokes are wearing a bit thin now.

Just saying 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

Anthocharis cardamines

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Try to PM you but told you weren't allowed PMs. You been pissing in someone's pond? 

First I’ve heard of it Gypps. I would normally ask you know who, but I doubt I’d get an honest answer, or even understand it if I did, being a thicko and all that.

Just one of the consequences of being a tinfoil hat loving conspiracy theorist (whatever that means). Far too highbrow for a dunce like me to fathom.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

First I’ve heard of it Gypps. I would normally ask you know who, but I doubt I’d get an honest answer, or even understand it if I did, being a thicko and all that.

Just one of the consequences of being a tinfoil hat loving conspiracy theorist (whatever that means). Far too highbrow for a dunce like me to fathom.

Really? I understand everything she says. It is just a pity she is an absolute cunt.

On 20/09/2021 at 20:15, cuntspotter said:

Wankers……..utter wankers. This government could be improved by loading the cabinet with random people plucked off the fucking street. This is total , blasé incompetence combined with dogma driven failure to act to ensure continuity of supply and food production. Yes, I knew something like this was in the offing  , I’ve been waiting for it. The cunts  have been asleep at the wheel and yes, I expect to see more and more breathtaking negligence and dereliction of duty as time progresses. You voted for them you cunts….. enjoy your fucking victory.

Just round up all the fatties, nonces, druggies, piss heads, neo nazis, jihadi rag heads, general cunts and the poor.

Burn those cunts in the power stations and we’ll have endless clean fuel till 2121