CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petrol Station Cunts

Neil

Guest Paulie
8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a new tactic Paulie, I've poked my dick through her letterbox a few times but no response. I thought I'd pull back a little and take the more subtle message approach. 

That takes me back, you're lucky your unrequited love didn't have a pitbull. Ouch.

17 hours ago, Paulie said:

That's the problem with the digital age, everybody sends each other foul virtual shite. Whatever happened to the traditional dog shit through the letterbox? Fucking young cunts don't know they're born.

Greetings by the way.

Only an expert in the field can answer this question. @dave?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Paulie said:

Jesus H Christ, be a man ffs! Stalk her social media, find out where she lives, approach her bedroom window and rub your cock up against it.

It's not rocket science old chap....

I assume that thanks largely to those sophisticated, carefully curated techniques, you are very successful with women.

Guest Paulie
35 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I assume that thanks largely to those sophisticated, carefully curated techniques, you are very successful with women.

Yes indeedy. Are you a man for the poontang?

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Arse-holes probably mail orders the stuff from around the globe, saving his pocket money to buy some exquisite carnivore scat from the savanna’s of the Rift Valley 

I've been feeding my Labradors with early season partridge, marrow bones and jumbones. I'm expecting slightly off white. Do you think it might be a rare collectible? 

Guest Paulie
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Get the stools on eBay and Arse-holes and his turd loving homies will ape (dog?) shit 

spreacker die fucking english you cunt. Right fucking now!

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only if they go all chalky and dusty after 2 days. Like those dog-eggs we had in 1978.

Has anyone ever explained how it is that those white chalky dog turds suddenly disappeared at exactly the same time that Opal Fruits became Starbursts and Marathons turned into Snickers?

Coincidence?
Fuck off.