CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petrol Station Cunts

Neil

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Managed to get some fuel so I'm ok now but I had to queue for fucking ages 'cos of some selfish arseholes

20210925_134801-504x306.jpg

Well, I don’t know how much of a queue you had to endure, but that’s a lot of piss, N. 
At the very least it looks very safe from further spilling, so your car won’t reek like a Marrakesh latrine. 

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just filled up for free at an empty petrol station. I was wearing a turban, false beard, camouflage jacket and suicide vest like but initiative and imagination are sometimes required. 

I was told that the gyppos from Starkeys Farm had a go at prospecting for petrol at a few of the abandoned service stations around Nantwich and Whitchurch

59 minutes ago, Neil said:

Managed to get some fuel so I'm ok now but I had to queue for fucking ages 'cos of some selfish arseholes

20210925_134801-504x306.jpg

I resorted to desperate measures and tried to siphon off petrol from Drew's invacar. All I ended up with was a mouthful of Oranjeboom and a fucking hangover.

• Like 1