CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Field.

scotty

On 23/10/2021 at 09:26, scotty said:

This hypocritical cunt has been steadfastly opposing assisted dying for years. Now that the Reaper has a hand on his own collar, suddenly it ought to be available to all and sundry, and if he wasn't too sick to attend he'd be voting for it. 

I want him dead. And so does he. 

I like some of his songs though - Lovesick Blues is a fav.

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

I don't suppose you'd consider selling? 🤔

It's genuinely a freaky coincidence that you and I are talking about this just after we spoke about Gong Farmer. Just after I picked up all those old records and shit, I had a PM chat with him about the other stuff in those boxes. A reel to reel machine with tapes of the radio editions of 'Dick Barton Special Agent'. And a collection of Philo Vance books. All in with the Frank Ifield and Max Bygraves crap.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's genuinely a freaky coincidence that you and I are talking about this just after we spoke about Gong Farmer. Just after I picked up all those old records and shit, I had a PM chat with him about the other stuff in those boxes. A reel to reel machine with tapes of the radio editions of 'Dick Barton Special Agent'. And a collection of Philo Vance books. All in with the Frank Ifield and Max Bygraves crap.

I've never read the Philo Vance books, always been a Hammett and Chandler man myself. Are they any good? 

On 25/10/2021 at 16:13, Bubba C said:

Are you looking to join a clique? 

Apologies for the tardy reply, I see on here pedestrian types get frowned upon. Do I want to join a clique, eh? Is this some sort of trap? You seem a sensible, cautious bloke, Bubba C. Though I could be wrong.

(Pasted as Rich Text /paste as Plain Text?) What the fuck does that shit mean?

7 hours ago, Arnold said:

Apologies for the tardy reply, I see on here pedestrian types get frowned upon. Do I want to join a clique, eh? Is this some sort of trap? You seem a sensible, cautious bloke, Bubba C. Though I could be wrong.

(Pasted as Rich Text /paste as Plain Text?) What the fuck does that shit mean?

I’m the best on here.

Make your choice. Sharpish. 

• Like 2