CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rivers of Shit

Last Cunt Standing

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's certainly been a whiff of the yellow starred peril stinking up the place recently. The Rat is basically a Zionist apologist these days and there has been some suspicious likes being granted to any and every post that glorifies bent little hats. 

Keep your eyes open and beware. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark and I for one smell a fucking rat.

Rotten.jpg

Ze Juden, eh. I'd like to say that I'm suprised by this revelation but the cunt's have got their finger's in anything that furthers the Zionist agenda. Come to think of it they had a whole hand up Tony 'the war criminal' Blair's rectum, and had old Corbyn hung out to dry.

It's nice to see that this place is still a bastion of anti semitic cunt's flying a low key swastika, and I'd take the Third Reich over the fascist state.

I reckon the Rat's been lifted by Shin Bett and forced to hand over his credentials.

Maybe this was @Frank road to riches and perdition after all...

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Friday prayers just finished have they? Fuck off and have a wank over Shamima Begum's slack, child ruined, mudslime cunt you fucking rag-head. Or travel up to your favourite northern balti house to have some completely legal and above board sex with runaways.

Fucking knobhead.

Who the fuck are you, cunt? You're on to a severe hiding starting a beef with me you fucking inbred halfwit...

I don't think you understand the rules of the game yet, but there's plenty of time.

Respect your better's, and what are you anyway? I'm guessing a recently indictied Rotherham taxi driver...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Who the fuck are you, cunt? You're on to a severe hiding starting a beef with me you fucking inbred halfwit...

I don't think you understand the rules of the game yet, but there's plenty of time.

Respect your better's, and what are you anyway? I'm guessing a recently indictied Rotherham taxi driver...

A sparkling comeback there for a barely literate VD riddled twink, really well done.

Do you want to rim me?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This might not end well, Paulo.

The fucking idiot's looking for an early scalp, DC, or he/she's possibly a disgruntled kike.

Trying to turn over an old hand never ends well, and he's also made the cardinal sin of inferring I live further north than Hertfordshire...

Whatever way the wind blows I think it's fair to say it's fucked...

Certainly the product of an incestial relationship.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This might not end well, Paulo.

It definitely won't for his partner's arsehole tonight, so much pent up rage. I reckon it's even money he'll force himself on somebody at home by midnight.

Just now, Paulie said:

It definitely won't for his partner's arsehole tonight, so much pent up rage. I reckon it's even money he'll force himself on somebody at home by midnight.

Button it, cuntchops, before I call your Mum and ask her to unplug the Xbox. 

Obviously I'll be popping round for a victorious nosh as that woman could suck a cue ball through a hosepipe.

Guest judgetwi
On 28/10/2021 at 11:54, Last Cunt Standing said:

Somehow Judy I thought you’d be a fan. 

The rank sexism aside, I’d have thought someone exercising a choice about where they live and how they are governed would be right up your alley. Whatever makes you feel better though, I’m feeling quite generous of spirit today. Must be the sun. 

On 28/10/2021 at 11:54, Last Cunt Standing said:

Somehow Judy I thought you’d be a fan. 

The rank sexism aside, I’d have thought someone exercising a choice about where they live and how they are governed would be right up your alley. Whatever makes you feel better though, I’m feeling quite generous of spirit today. Must be the sun. 

Just because the cunt got something right doesn’t make me a “fan” Skippy. There are a lot of people who predict lots of things and some of them get  it right.......doesn’t make me a “fan” does it?

You can only think between the  parallel lines Bruce. Not my fault that you are a man with no country. As you rightly point out it was your choice and I have no problem with that. I’m entitled to slag off my country because I fucking live here. But nobody, in any country i’ve ever been to likes foreigners slagging them off, no matter how justified it is. If you don’t understand that then you are not very bright. You are a foreigner now Skippy.....get used to it .......and stop crying like a girl for fucks sake.

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Button it, cuntchops, before I call your Mum and ask her to unplug the Xbox. 

Obviously I'll be popping round for a victorious nosh as that woman could suck a cue ball through a hosepipe.

You are going to rape somebody tonight aren't you? I can imagine your tearful stepson quivering in terror as you stagger up the stairs, full of pent up lust in your spunk stained S Club 7 jim-jams (again). Do him a favour and hand yourself in to your local cop-shop.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Popcorn:

Half ounce of skunk:

Mr Kiplings:

Expectation of a ban:

...off you go lads.

You know me, Eric. I'm only here to amuse and ruffle a few simpleton's feathers.

I dunno what this cunt's on but it certainly ain't skunk. If I had to hazard a guess I'd go for the poor man's bugle...

I've also just noticed that Jewdy has posted, but has to wait for ze ruppenfuher due to being tagged with the Star Of David*.

Things don't get much sweeter.

* My mistake, red triangle it is.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Where's all this coming from, Paulie? He's not a real rag head you know...

Isn't he? Oh well, he could apply for affiliate membership, he ticks all the carnal boxes.

8 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You are going to rape somebody tonight aren't you? I can imagine your tearful stepson quivering in terror as you stagger up the stairs, full of pent up lust in your spunk stained S Club 7 jim-jams (again). Do him a favour and hand yourself in to your local cop-shop.

You're a sick puppy pal given that fantasy, but not to worry as I've acquired your IP address and will be forwarding it onto the local constabulary.

Are you still regularly visiting Uncle Jimmy's grave...

• Like 1

You're a sick puppy pal given that fantasy, but not to worry as I've acquired your IP address and will be forwarding it onto the local constabulary.

You were likely the only kid in history to re-apply to Jim'll fix it after having your arse prolapsed. Fucking freak.

Quick question, do you like to strangle vulnerable women as well? I'd bet your partner has no idea what you get up to.

20 minutes ago, Paulie said:

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking superb! Is anyone keeping dog for admin? I don't want this one being stopped on a technicality.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking superb! Is anyone keeping dog for admin? I don't want this one being stopped on a technicality.

I warned the fucking weirdo not to fuck with me, Eric, but he thought he had a shot at the title...

Now I've got the the cunt frothing at the mouth as well as the knickers.

Marvelous!

• Like 1

I warned the fucking weirdo not to fuck with me, Eric, but he thought he had a shot at the title...

Marvelous!

The only thing that's frothing is your missus' gash, waiting for the next buck toothed golly to fuck her into next week whilst you're at work.

Lol

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Marvelous!

It's cheered me up no end MC. Nice comeback. And well done to Paulie Walnuts for getting stuck in.