CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The highlighted bit made sense. Do you need an ambulance?

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't seen evidence of someone being this off their fucking tits on here since the immortal "Owls" nomination was posted.

Good work, Raas old son.

The ambulance still hasn't arrived, the NHS is clearly nearly as fucked as I was. Lol. 

Only went and met up with @DonGaargonphalusflavius to ask what the fuck his game is didn't I. Anyways, he rolled a spliff, I had a bit and like him, what I then wrote made sense (to me) at the time. That's the last time I'm bothering with that cunt, the fact that I was up for three days had nothing to do with it. Lol. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Do you think that this Trans twat will ultimately disgrace itself by feeling up the lezzers when it gets carried away after winning some sort of trophy…?

This years winner of ‘best feeler upper’ in the lezzer category is…… fucking him again.

On 28/02/2023 at 09:19, Decimus said:

Poor old COVID. There he was minding his own business after being genetically engineered by Bill Gates in a Chinese lab, when someone suggested he could do with a holiday. Three years later a few blacks are dead and now he's Hitler. 

Meanwhile, Sickle Cell Anaemia is sat there with a huge grin on his face because he's got away with it for another year.

Sickle Cell won’t be so fucking smug in a couple of months when ‘Winter Flu’ turns up again after taking 3 years off, pumping iron and necking steroids like childeHarold eats Smarties round the back of the bike shed every lunchtime.

• Like 1

On 12/09/2023 at 21:44, King Billy said:

Sickle Cell won’t be so fucking smug in a couple of months when ‘Winter Flu’ turns up again after taking 3 years off, pumping iron and necking steroids like childeHarold eats Smarties round the back of the bike shed every lunchtime.

How are you doing old boy? You’re still 'at it ain't you, except you dropped the capital letter in my name. Still we can't expect the King to follow the normal rules of English can we? LOL and may all your troubles be little ones. 

On 17/09/2023 at 22:40, ChildeHarold said:

How are you doing old boy? You’re still 'at it ain't you, except you dropped the capital letter in my name. Still we can't expect the King to follow the normal rules of English can we? LOL and may all your troubles be little ones. 

Are you trying to say you’d like me to shit in your mouth?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

I see our learned Nobel prize winner, Dr Drew Weissman, was abreast of the benefits and the risks of the mRNA technology a few years ago. Many of the concerns we now see as clinical outcomes in the real World.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

Speaking personally as a biological experiment I think you completely wrong. Address your reply to the violet test tube, third on the second row from the left in the centrifuge. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Address your reply to the violet test tube, third on the second row from the left in the centrifuge. 

Is that the one next to the coffee machine, or behind the filing cabinet where the secretaries go to suck cock? (asking for a friend)

26 minutes ago, and said:

Is that the one next to the coffee machine, or behind the filing cabinet where the secretaries go to suck cock? (asking for a friend)

I Live under strict no cock laboratory conditions in a Defence research facility just outside Salisbury which has a track record of allowing our little friends like anthrax escaping into the community. 

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I Live under strict no cock laboratory conditions in a Defence research facility just outside Salisbury which has a track record of allowing our little friends like anthrax escaping into the community. 

Kind of you to reply, but it didn't really answer my friend's question.

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

I see our learned Nobel prize winner, Dr Drew Weissman, was abreast of the benefits and the risks of the mRNA technology a few years ago. Many of the concerns we now see as clinical outcomes in the real World.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

Careful now. Posting this sort of thing is likely to get you called a liar in my experience.

37 minutes ago, and said:

Kind of you to reply, but it didn't really answer my friend's question.

Based on the reasonable assumption that you’re extremely unlikely to even know any females, let alone have one as a friend, the obvious question is ‘How close are you to this ‘fellatio curious’ male friend of yours?’

Just asking (for myself obviously as I have no friends).

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Based on the reasonable assumption that you’re extremely unlikely to even know any females, let alone have one as a friend, the obvious question is ‘How close are you to this ‘fellatio curious’ male friend of yours?’

Just asking (for myself obviously as I have no friends).

That's what I thought. It's a bit like young Merlin and young Arthur but add 40 years. It's good to see you playing with your Gaydar. As they say, especially at Punks golf club, "use it or lose it"! 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what I thought. It's a bit like young Merlin and young Arthur but add 40 years. It's good to see you playing with your Gaydar. As they say, especially at Punks golf club, "use it or lose it"! 

Billy's Gaydar has been set on ginger for quite some time, he doesn't care what gender is involved as long as it's ginger.