CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Irrespective of percentage of stock, their tentacles are everywhere. To suggest they do not have influence would be incredulous.

Big Pharma in the US aggressively pushed opioids such as OxyContin in the 90s, using false studies and research data that opioids were not addictive. The irreversible damage caused by companies such as Purdue to millions of people, purely to vastly increase their profits is impossible to ignore now. Purdue’s US revenue from OxyContin alone grew tenfold to $30bn  in just a few years. Johnson and Johnson, Teva and others were also riding the opioid gravy train knowing that their actions were causing death and misery and worse the destruction of families and whole communities. From 1999 to 2016 more than 450,000 people died from prescribed opioid overdoses in the US, massively more than from any illegal narcotics.

Aduhelm, a new drug for Alzheimer’s made by Biogen was in 2020 fast tracked for approval by the FDA. The committee of 11 members voted 10 against with one abstention to refuse approval. The FDA decided to approve its use. It was sold to healthcare providers at a cost of $56,000 a course. It doesn’t work. 
There are too many similar cases to even mention. The fact that the FDA receives 45% of its funding from big pharma, ie the companies it’s supposed to regulate, should be enough to make anyone with a brain be extremely suspicious about the vaccine mania currently engulfing the planet, and the curious lack of enthusiasm for any traditional drugs to treat this ‘pandemic’, not to mention the concerted effort to discredit any out of patent drugs such as hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin  that have showed promise.

Big Pharma is the new mafia. In the 2020 US election 356 elected lawmakers received contributions from US drug companies. That’s only the declared donations.

Booster jab anyone?

• Like 1

On 08/01/2022 at 17:52, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's your limit on the amount of 'vaccines' you'll have in any given year big Bollock? Covid 19 is going nowhere and we'll no doubt have a 'Deltomicron' super strain in time for next winter, so what's the plan? The 'vaccines' wane after 10 weeks, so is it 5 vaccines a year? Two Astra Zeneca, Pfizer top up/booster and Moderna 4th? It's like a cocktail of shite as opposed to nice Mai Tai.

I'd rather have the Mai Tai, wouldn't you?

You drunken, thrice jabbed cunt.

@Cunty BigBollox there you have it not Deltomicron but Deltacron. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384049/Scientists-Cyprus-identify-new-Deltacron-Covid-strain-combines-Delta-Omicron.html

@King Billy what do think of this new variant? Is it me or is this getting more ridiculous by the day. 

I'm off to get 7 jabs tomorrow...to be safe.

Lol.

45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Big Pharma in the US aggressively pushed opioids such as OxyContin in the 90s, using false studies and research data that opioids were not addictive. The irreversible damage caused by companies such as Purdue to millions of people, purely to vastly increase their profits is impossible to ignore now. Purdue’s US revenue from OxyContin alone grew tenfold to $30bn  in just a few years. Johnson and Johnson, Teva and others were also riding the opioid gravy train knowing that their actions were causing death and misery and worse the destruction of families and whole communities. From 1999 to 2016 more than 450,000 people died from prescribed opioid overdoses in the US, massively more than from any illegal narcotics.

Aduhelm, a new drug for Alzheimer’s made by Biogen was in 2020 fast tracked for approval by the FDA. The committee of 11 members voted 10 against with one abstention to refuse approval. The FDA decided to approve its use. It was sold to healthcare providers at a cost of $56,000 a course. It doesn’t work. 
There are too many similar cases to even mention. The fact that the FDA receives 45% of its funding from big pharma, ie the companies it’s supposed to regulate, should be enough to make anyone with a brain be extremely suspicious about the vaccine mania currently engulfing the planet, and the curious lack of enthusiasm for any traditional drugs to treat this ‘pandemic’, not to mention the concerted effort to discredit any out of patent drugs such as hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin  that have showed promise.

Big Pharma is the new mafia. In the 2020 US election 356 elected lawmakers received contributions from US drug companies. That’s only the declared donations.

Booster jab anyone?

Oxycodone/contin is fucking shit compared to diamorphine. It just happened to be within ten years of development and patent permissions, so they could charge a fortune for a decade until the formula could be replicated and any cunt could produce it. Naturally the conscientious GPs were happy to hawk it to the patients regardless of comparative efficacy.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well it appears DC may have been telling the truth for once. Apart from hoping he's dead, I genuinely miss the cunt. 

You're in a minority of one.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Cunty BigBollox there you have it not Deltomicron but Deltacron. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384049/Scientists-Cyprus-identify-new-Deltacron-Covid-strain-combines-Delta-Omicron.html

@King Billy what do think of this new variant? Is it me or is this getting more ridiculous by the day. 

I'm off to get 7 jabs tomorrow...to be safe.

Lol.

It's a coronavirus. They morph. They will always morph. No protection can ever be guaranteed with a vaccine and no vaccine has been successfully produced for a coronavirus with 20+ years of research. They're preparing you a pill to take between boosters. They seem keen to get something inside of me?

I wonder if anyone here has asked if the seasonal flu vaccine has reduced mortality in the over 70's or decreased hospital admissions?

9 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

It's a coronavirus. They morph. They will always morph. No protection can ever be guaranteed with a vaccine and no vaccine has been successfully produced for a coronavirus with 20+ years of research. They're preparing you a pill to take between boosters. They seem keen to get something inside of me?

I wonder if anyone here has asked if the seasonal flu vaccine has reduced mortality in the over 70's or decreased hospital admissions?

It's all a bit weird, the way they report death figures, lack of flu figures for the last couple of years. We now have thousands of frontline NHS workers Jos threatened unless they take this jab that wanes after 10 weeks anyways. 

I have really cannot believe what's going on, most people know the vaccines don't last that long (hence the 'booster') and don't stop transmission or infection yet nobody seems to care what this cunt government are doing.

One minute we are supposed to clap for them and now we are supposed to agree with sacking them... unless they get this 'vaccine'.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's all a bit weird, the way they report death figures, lack of flu figures for the last couple of years. We now have thousands of frontline NHS workers Jos threatened unless they take this jab that wanes after 10 weeks anyways. 

I have really cannot believe what's going on, most people know the vaccines don't last that long (hence the 'booster') and don't stop transmission or infection yet nobody seems to care what this cunt government are doing.

One minute we are supposed to clap for them and now we are supposed to agree with sacking them... unless they get this 'vaccine'.

It's pretty transparent. Relying on fear and fear alone. Not just our government, the entire world is in for a huge change and it has nothing to do with a virus. A handful of advisors and funders with everyone else 'following the advice', or thinly veiled orders. The same cast of characters tried this years ago with the swine flu hysteria, but didnt have enough key people in the right places to quite pull it off.

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

Irrespective of percentage of stock, their tentacles are everywhere. To suggest they do not have influence would be incredulous.

I think the asset mangers (who don't actually own the assets they are charged with monitoring) supposed 'influence' over MSM is grossly overstated. Take News Corp for instance; whilst BlackRock et al have interests in News Corp, the Murdoch family controls 40% of key voting stock. This is why R Murdoch can appoint himself as Chairman & CEO of News Corp and have members of his family in senior positions - its his sandpit. A more extreme example of how asset managers holding equity stock does not mean they are in positions of influence is Comcast. Brian Roberts, current Chairman & CEO and son of founder Ralph Roberts holds barely 1% of equity - a fraction compared to the holdings of BlackRock, Vanguard etc but as he holds 33% of the voting stock he is effectively the sole proprietor of Comcast. As I said - its no so simple. The notion that asset managers have a stranglehold over editorial content is fallacious and risible. The asset managers also have sizeable holdings in Exxon-Mobile and other petro-chemical concerns, surely the MSM would be promulgating "fossil fuels and plastics = good - climate change and world-wide pollution not a problem"?

19 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

They're preparing you a pill to take between boosters. They seem keen to get something inside of me?

It'll be a fist sized pill that you take as a suppository so you can really feel as if the WHO and these so called medical experts are fucking you up the arse.

On 09/01/2022 at 22:16, King Billy said:

They don’t count hospital admissions anymore, just the stiffs coming out the back door in body bags for the MSM to get all horned up over.

With all the shortages, I wonder which way the bags are going :

a/ to a fertiliser plant,

b/ to  a food supplement plant,

c/ to the both of the above.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Marin Cacic 23 year old Croatian defender dead after collapsing with a heart attack during training. Just another totally not suspicious fit and healthy sportsperson dropping dead suddenly and without any previous sign of illness. Mmmm?

Marc-Vivien Foe died of previously undiagnosed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy while playing for Cameroon in June 2003.

Another not suspicious fit and healthy sportsperson dropping dead suddenly and without any previous sign of illness. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Marc-Vivien Foe died of previously undiagnosed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy while playing for Cameroon in June 2003.

Another not suspicious fit and healthy sportsperson dropping dead suddenly and without any previous sign of illness. 

That’s that then.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

©™ infringement. I already did the Soylent Green joke. 

Sorry, Eric. Won’t happen again.

Now, I’m off to amend my body bag arrangements. Being killed off by the jabs on one’s free will is one thing, having my carcass picked up and processed by perverted, filthy ethnics is another.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

Sorry, Eric. Won’t happen again.

Now, I’m off to amend my body bag arrangements. Being killed off by the jabs on one’s free will is one thing, having my carcass picked up and processed by perverted, filthy ethnics is another.

Stick a pork scratching up your arse before you expire. At least they won't rape your corpse...

(best pop one in your mouth too.)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stick a pork scratching up your arse before you expire. At least they won't rape your corpse...

(best pop one in your mouth too.)

Already taken care of. I have been on a high swine diet since Christmas, the stuff is pretty much pouring out from my every orifice.