CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't suspend your disbelief, abandon it.

Eric Cuntman

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

From the same stock and ideology as the “poor Palestinian children” you are always crying about. Your grasp of geo politics is somewhat tenuous to say the least. I blame the BBC.

I couldn't give a fuck about Palestinians in general. As I've told you dozens of times before, it's more a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and I happen to hate your lot far more than I do the sand Wallahs.

I do however like pointing out the sickening hypocrisy of the supposedly most persecuted people in history carrying out the same ethnic cleansing they've allegedly been the victims of over the last 2000 years. It's also a bonus because I know it gets right up your huge Zionist conk and sends you into default pant-pissing mode.

• Like 2

On 09/11/2021 at 02:38, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched the film 'Mo' for the first time last night Panzbaby. Probably the last politician we had worth voting for or respecting. Julie Walters made a fucking good job of it.

I have it on good authority, albeit from an unnamed source, that the Rev. Ian and old snake eyes McGuiness had a threesome with her. Gerry Adams was invited but he was away on one of his frequent camping trips with the priest from St. Joseph’s and half a dozen choirboys. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Repeat bollox from the site's shouty diva above.

As explained previously, you have the tools to block whatever offends you but if you are so triggered by a few transitory items that appear in the "recent posts" block then maybe The Corner is not for you...

Why not just lock up everyone with an opinion? And then fill the site with poofs and trannies like Benjamin Butterworth or Kenny Ethan Jones?

Changing the subject slightly, how are your plans for invading Poland going? 

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell Stubbs. I've just had a communication from Goose central. Apparently, he was banned for 6 months, beginning 3rd October. The reason was quote altering one of your posts, which he denies strongly, it was a glitch with the quote facility that he's complained about before. He thinks you grassed him and wants you dead. 

Don't shoot the messenger.

I’m calling bullshit on this one. If admin can direct us to the supposed quote that he altered then we can judge for ourselves. I wouldn’t put it past him to change a comment for comic value and not be able to help himself in going too far.

I’ve had a few run ins with the white flag waving cunt but I’d certainly never grass on him. He’s good for the corner and his constant piss taking and jibes genuinely make me laugh.

You can tell the silly old cunt from me I didn’t snitch on him (I save my reports for Frank) I wouldn’t be surprised if the lying wanker rocked up in the next few days. Better still let me know his Email address and I’ll put him straight 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I have it on good authority, albeit from an unnamed source, that the Rev. Ian and old snake eyes McGuiness had a threesome with her. Gerry Adams was invited but he was away on one of his frequent camping trips with the priest from St. Joseph’s and half a dozen choirboys. 

Gerry couldn’t attend, and nor could his brother. The latter was too busy fucking his own daughter the dirty paedo nonce cunt. Because of his connections I bet he’s got a nice cosy cell far away from those on both sides in Ulster who’d happily slit his fucking throat with a blunt screwdriver. All nonces should be fucking hung, drawn and quartered then burnt 

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gerry couldn’t attend, and nor could his brother. The latter was too busy fucking his own daughter the dirty paedo nonce cunt. Because of his connections I bet he’s got a nice cosy cell far away from those on both sides in Ulster who’d happily slit his fucking throat with a blunt screwdriver. All nonces should be fucking hung, drawn and quartered then burnt 

Sorry to disappoint you Stubbs but the filthy cunts been dead for a few years now. Hopefully David Fuller was able to give him a damn good fisting in the morgue when he was down there replacing a light bulb.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry to disappoint you Stubbs but the filthy cunts been dead for a few years now. Hopefully David Fuller was able to give him a damn good fisting in the morgue when he was down there replacing a light bulb.

No loss there. One can only hope it was a long and drawn out death full of pain and suffering with plenty of time for the noncing cunt to contemplate the disgusting choices he made.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No loss there. One can only hope it was a long and drawn out death full of pain and suffering with plenty of time for the noncing cunt to contemplate the disgusting choices he made.

Makes no difference now Stubbs. One more dead fenian is enough for me. It’s  just a numbers game now.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Makes no difference now Stubbs. One more dead fenian is enough for me. It’s  just a numbers game now.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

Its a number game alright bally baby marchin when ya should have been fuckin..the hard line prod is at panda levels of extinction..in other news we see bally hutchinson of the progressive unionist partay (0 mp's) (0 members of the northern assembly) (3 council seats out of 462) is saying hes ready to walk away from the peace process..maybe ya should tell him if he does its back to the slammer to serve the remainder of his sentence for double murder..flegs n bonfires n sashes get ya nowhere.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

I see the Rangers job is up for grabs, Billy. Fancy it? I mean a monkey could take over and win something with them (the one that's just left did) and you can sit on the bench and sing along to all those nice loyalist tunes and get paid handsomely for it. What's not to like? 

🎵King Billy's on the wall, King Billy's on the wall. He stands so high he shines so bright and he lights up the falls🎵

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

if he does its back to the slammer to serve the remainder of his sentence for double murder.

In that case we’d dig up old snake eyes McGuiness and torture him in Castlereagh until he made a full confession for all his atrocities, renounced the IRA, became a Presbyterian, joined the Orange Lodge, the Sandy Row flute band and the Red Hand Commandos and apologised on UTV news for having ginger hair. Oh and gave back all the dole money he gratefully scrounged from the British Government before he became a celebrity terrorist with 24hr RUC bodyguards.

Then respectfully dump his stinking, maggot eaten corpse in the nearest bin for the rats to eat.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧 REM 1690 🇬🇧

• Like 2

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the Rangers job is up for grabs, Billy. Fancy it? I mean a monkey could take over and win something with them (the one that's just left did) and you can sit on the bench and sing along to all those nice loyalist tunes and get paid handsomely for it. What's not to like? 

🎵King Billy's on the wall, King Billy's on the wall. He stands so high he shines so bright and he lights up the falls🎵

What’s your fucking problem?