CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't suspend your disbelief, abandon it.

Eric Cuntman

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just seen Mo Farah advertising Oral-B... allow me to stuff all the relevant factors into one convenient nutshell for you.

A FUCKING SOMALI IS THE FACE OF DENTAL HYGIENE!

Apologies to Arthur Fonzerelli. Jumping over a shark on a surfboard wasn't that fucking daft after all.

Nonsense. He is targeting the right audience with the right product. 
He should also become an ambassador for Triple Dry bo killer and tar soap.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face it, if you have seven adverts in an advert break you bet your fucking life that 6 of them have people of colour in them.

Indeed. And don't forget that current legislation forces all advertisers to portray only mixed race couples in UK television advertising, preferably with the male being the black one. Unless the male is also being portrayed as a useless cunt, in which case he can be white (see the Cinch ads.) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Indeed. And don't forget that current legislation forces all advertisers to portray only mixed race couples in UK television advertising, preferably with the male being the black one. Unless the male is also being portrayed as a useless cunt, in which case he can be white (see the Cinch ads.) 

Got to work yesterday and there was some Joe Daki by the drinks machine in full hijab. Probably not a noteworthy tale for most people, but where I'm from you don't expect to get to your office in the morning and see that sort of shit. I'll be WFH if it continues.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Got to work yesterday and there was some Joe Daki by the drinks machine in full hijab. Probably not a noteworthy tale for most people, but where I'm from you don't expect to get to your office in the morning and see that sort of shit. I'll be WFH if it continues.

She'll never play for fucking Yorkshire, then.

On the multicultural plus side, there was some lovely spicy gulab jamun to be had in the office this week. Much better than the hamantaschen some cunt brought in for Passover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

What is it with faecal ferrets and car ads? That Rylan creature and Schofield are all over it. Would you ever buy a car endorsed by sub-human perverts like this…ever? I want them burnt alive then killed, twice.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What is it with faecal ferrets and car ads? That Rylan creature and Schofield are all over it. Would you ever buy a car endorsed by sub-human perverts like this…ever? I want them burnt alive then killed, twice.

It surely won't be long before we see Ru Paul advertising the Renault Fudgemaster, with Graham Norton blowing Paul O'Grady to demonstrate the ample space for rear passengers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There is no such legislation. All there is are ad agencies each trying to make their advert more edgy that the other ad agencies but tick all the boxes at the same time just in case someone calls them out. Advertising is actually out of control .. go onto arsebook and the newsfeed in inundated by fuckwits trying to sell identical products and/or services to every cunt in the UK who is over the age of 18 and somehow thinking that their message will get across without comprehending that they are annoying the fuck out of 99.999% of cunts who actually see their ad. Go to the news sites and what is happening there is Dog bites man no news man bites dog is news and each news media source trying to outdo the other because for most of them the revenue comes from the advertisers. UK news actually failed because to most people it simply was not interesting. Here in the wild west it is mostly white on white crime with a a tendency for a high proportion of it to be white indigenous on white east european crime.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your local authority you work for has probably got a box ticking policy of employing more BAME wallahs regardless of their ability. This stinks of discrimination towards any better qualified or competent white folk.

59 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Your local authority you work for has probably got a box ticking policy of employing more BAME wallahs regardless of their ability. This stinks of discrimination towards any better qualified or competent white folk.

It sounds more like there is 0.2% of the local population are full hijab wearing and said person is probably 0.1% of number of employees at Dickless's place of work .. if he has noticed it for the first time his workplace cannot be overrun with them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scotty said:

One thing that nearly makes me put my foot through the OLED everytime I see him is that fucking painted on beard, shrieking, talent void cunt, Rylan Clark. If there's one cunt that makes my shit hang sideways its him. 

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This is of course Lundon-centric bullshite. There, every other cunt has some form of ethnicity that isn’t Anglo saxon, unlike the vast majority of the population whose DNA is largely still related to a very small pool in the local area. Fuck multiculturalism, all it does is cause division and bring out the worst in people. The BBC have taken this to a whole new level- just listen to radio 4, it might as well be broadcast in the Congo.

9 hours ago, Clavo said:

There is no such legislation. All there is are ad agencies each trying to make their advert more edgy that the other ad agencies but tick all the boxes at the same time just in case someone calls them out. Advertising is actually out of control .. go onto arsebook and the newsfeed in inundated by fuckwits trying to sell identical products and/or services to every cunt in the UK who is over the age of 18 and somehow thinking that their message will get across without comprehending that they are annoying the fuck out of 99.999% of cunts who actually see their ad. Go to the news sites and what is happening there is Dog bites man no news man bites dog is news and each news media source trying to outdo the other because for most of them the revenue comes from the advertisers. UK news actually failed because to most people it simply was not interesting. Here in the wild west it is mostly white on white crime with a a tendency for a high proportion of it to be white indigenous on white east european crime.

For once I agree with you. The fact that the MSM always ignore your enormous cock, instead trying to sensationalise everything which doesn’t include your cock is proof enough for me.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is of course Lundon-centric bullshite. There, every other cunt has some form of ethnicity that isn’t Anglo saxon, unlike the vast majority of the population whose DNA is largely still related to a very small pool in the local area. Fuck multiculturalism, all it does is cause division and bring out the worst in people. The BBC have taken this to a whole new level- just listen to radio 4, it might as well be broadcast in the Congo.

Ah its not that bad.. i listen to BBC radio 4 on long wave when im in the van coming home at night ..some interesting documentaries n the comic slots are quite good

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah its not that bad.. i listen to BBC radio 4 on long wave when im in the van coming home at night ..some interesting documentaries n the comic slots are quite good

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’ll agree with you there-some of the documentary’s are first class; one about Jane Goodall this evening.

However, the comic slots these days either tend to be populated with deeply unfunny women and Umbongo types the latter blaming their personal hang ups on colonialism. If it wasn’t for the civilizing lash of the British whip they’d still be eating lizards heads in some stinking malarial swamp and dying at 35. Just like the Irelanders

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfi said:

Who's the lucky boy, Wolfie or Dickless?

How's your campaign going to get more mixed species relationships depicted on television?

One can only imagine the bemused faces of the editors of Points of View a few years back when you wrote in to demand that Well'ard embarked (lol) on a tumultuous and tawdry affair with Dot Cotton.