CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self defence innit

colonelkurtz

The continuing tale of epic shithousery in Muurica when a motorist exercised his constitutional  rights under the "do what the fuck I like"  amendment  when some inconsiderate locals were blocking the route of his leisurely evening drive. Good news is , since it's in Wisconsin and goes to trial he'll more than likely get the judge who last week was the compere at the  pasty faced AR15 totin' blubbering hillbilly cunts gig and declare the patriotic motorist not guilty of absolutely any fucking  thing at all and  furthermore fully entitled to compensation payment towards the bodyshop bill for his vehicle damage.  I'm just looking forward to the Fox News coverage .. after all, we could all do with a laugh these days

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

The continuing tale of epic shithousery in Muurica when a motorist exercised his constitutional  rights under the "do what the fuck I like"  amendment  when some inconsiderate locals were blocking the route of his leisurely evening drive. Good news is , since it's in Wisconsin and goes to trial he'll more than likely get the judge who last week was the compere at the  pasty faced AR15 totin' blubbering hillbilly cunts gig and declare the patriotic motorist not guilty of absolutely any fucking  thing at all and  furthermore fully entitled to compensation payment towards the bodyshop bill for his vehicle damage.  I'm just looking forward to the Fox News coverage .. after all, we could all do with a laugh these days

Trust me, C, if I thought I could get away with blasting my way through the Fiat Panda's and Nissan Micra's that infested the Postwick Hub roundabout this morning, there would be a fucking lot of candlelit vigils being held in Norfolk tonight.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A favorite pastime for the yokels is to go to Norwich airport and “look at the floyin’ machines”

New fangled Sopwith Camels aside, I'd rather travel in an equally mysterious horseless carriage down to Stansted than fly out of Norwich. Only people with five cows and a pocketful of magic beans can afford to pay the ridiculous fares that the resident airlines charge there.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

New fangled Sopwith Camels aside, I'd rather travel in an equally mysterious horseless carriage down to Stansted than fly out of Norwich. Only people with five cows and a pocketful of magic beans can afford to pay the ridiculous fares that the resident airlines charge there.

If the horrendous experience I had at Stansted last week is now par for the course I'd say the extortionately priced connecting flight to Schipol and £20 airport development fee are worth every penny. 

A cursory glance at the passengers on the return flight and one would likely have concluded it was arriving from the Asian subcontinent.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The footie team have won two games on the bounce. They'll be surging up the table now. Could be top six soon. 

It's really not the worst squad in the world, so you never know. That said, Newcastle are going to spend very big soon so there's every chance they'll finish mid table, meaning despite the two wins we're still effectively bottom. 

I hope we sell that lazy wanker Cantwell in January. 

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's really not the worst squad in the world, so you never know. That said, Newcastle are going to spend very big soon so there's every chance they'll finish mid table, meaning despite the two wins we're still effectively bottom. 

I hope we sell that lazy wanker Cantwell in January. 

I don't think toon will be able to buy big in this window. Nobody of quality will want to go to a club that's struggling. That said, I think Howe will galvanise them enough to survive.  At least your mob have got someone in who knows the league and not some barely known fucker from abroad. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think toon will be able to buy big in this window. Nobody of quality will want to go to a club that's struggling. That said, I think Howe will galvanise them enough to survive.  At least your mob have got someone in who knows the league and not some barely known fucker from abroad. 

So what you're suggesting is that shallow, self-interested footballers without an ounce of loyalty, will, when presented with a blank cheque that draws on an account with a bottomless pit of cash, say no thanks, I'll stay where I am?

They're not going to be spunking £100M+ on one player kind of money, but they're going to be massively outspending anyone else in the bottom half of the table. They'll be fine and would have been even if Bruce had stayed. 

Regarding Smith, it's a good appointment. Not for his limited two year Premier League experience, but rather that he's fundamentally a good manager with a good understanding of the English game, because he'll give us a small chance of staying up (which would have been non existent under Farke) and because he won't jump ship next year in the Championship and he has experience of getting a team out of that league. 

The NCFC yo-yo continues... 

37 minutes ago, Goober said:

So what you're suggesting is that shallow, self-interested footballers without an ounce of loyalty, will, when presented with a blank cheque that draws on an account with a bottomless pit of cash, say no thanks, I'll stay where I am?

They're not going to be spunking £100M+ on one player kind of money, but they're going to be massively outspending anyone else in the bottom half of the table. They'll be fine and would have been even if Bruce had stayed. 

Regarding Smith, it's a good appointment. Not for his limited two year Premier League experience, but rather that he's fundamentally a good manager with a good understanding of the English game, because he'll give us a small chance of staying up (which would have been non existent under Farke) and because he won't jump ship next year in the Championship and he has experience of getting a team out of that league. 

I seriously don't think they can bring someone in who will make that much of a difference. There's talk of Lacazette going there, but the reason the scummers want him away is because he's shite.  Howe will change the way they play to get them out of trouble. He did well at Bournemouth with players who weren't that great. Next season we'll see them bring in the better players. I do like the black froggie player (sorry don't know his name). They need to keep him.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I seriously don't think they can bring someone in who will make that much of a difference. There's talk of Lacazette going there, but the reason the scummers want him away is because he's shite.  Howe will change the way they play to get them out of trouble. He did well at Bournemouth with players who weren't that great. Next season we'll see them bring in the better players. I do like the black froggie player (sorry don't know his name). They need to keep him.

There are going to be players queuing up to arse rape the Saudi cash cow. It won't be one marquee signing, it'll be many half decent journeymen to ensure they stay where the money is. Given their expenditure in recent years, Newcastle have a very deep well to dip into and stay well within financial fair play rules. 

Their signings this winter will probably be discarded fairly sharpish when the real rebuild starts next summer. 

Howe will make a difference, but I've no doubt the cash register next the Tyne will soon be ringing so loudly they'll hear it in London. 

There's only one winner from this and it's overpaid footballers. £1M a week won't even raise an eyebrow soon.

On 22/11/2021 at 10:51, colonelkurtz said:

Reading this has made me laugh so much that I have to ask ‘where and when is your next stand up show?’ Front row please, if this is a taster of the live performance. 
The manner in which you’ve effortlessly reeled off this tale, turning every single thing that happened a perfect 180 degrees is truly brilliant. You’re clearly at the highest summit of your game.

The way you effortlessly linked the ‘motorist’ to the ‘blubbering hillbilly cunt’ who was unanimously acquitted by his peers last week after a three week trial overseen by the longest serving judge in the (Democrat governed) state, and prosecuted by a corrupt Democrat DA and team of lawyers with no regard for  justice or truth, but purely intent on convicting an innocent teenager and dispatching the sacrificial lamb to the slammer for ever, simply to satisfy the bloodlust of the leftwing scum media and half the population  of what used to be the USA. 
The arrested ‘person of interest’, as the leftard news media have been referring to him, or ‘driver’ as anyone who isn’t insane would call him is a black man called Darell Brooks, a BLM activist with a rap sheet some fifty pages long, and was out on bail of just 1000$ for a serious violent assault charge, despite having broken bail at least 14 times previously. Contrast that with the ‘blubbering hillbilly Cunt’ who was an A grade student, volunteer life guard and first aider, applicant to join the police training academy and had no past history of any of the hatefulness that the media and far left politicians falsely, and knowingly accused him of fir a year and more. The jury despite threats and intimidation throughout the trial studied the evidence and reached the correct verdict, that he had killed a convicted child rapist, a violent career criminal who’d been out of jail one day after holding his own child and his grandmother hostage at gunpoint, and another Antifa scumbag who pointed a pistol at his head, all in self defence when they attacked him with the intention of probably killing him.

I really think you ought to apologise for this nonsensical nom, drink a gallon of bleach and fuck off somewhere quiet to die painfully.

3 hours ago, Goober said:

Just thinking; the Championship trophy is the old Division 1 trophy. The way things are panning out, Norwich's name will be on it more than Liverpool's.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just thinking; the Championship trophy is the old Division 1 trophy. The way things are panning out, Norwich's name will be on it more than Liverpool's.

I'll unashamedly admit that I like it when Norwich are in the Championship. At least there is a realistic prospect of winning when you go to a match and the players in that league are usually not spoilt fucking fairies that cry when someone steps on their foot. 

I wish they could opt to remain in the championship when they, for the umpteenth time, piss all over the opposition. Ultimately promotion only benefits the players. The cub doesn't get richer and the ticket prices never go down. The supporters see less games per season for the same or higher price. 

Still, every season has a frisson of excitement, be it a promotion challenge or a relegation battle when you're a canary. 

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'll unashamedly admit that I like it when Norwich are in the Championship. At least there is a realistic prospect of winning when you go to a match and the players in that league are usually not spoilt fucking fairies that cry when someone steps on their foot. 

I wish they could opt to remain in the championship when they, for the umpteenth time, piss all over the opposition. Ultimately promotion only benefits the players. The cub doesn't get richer and the ticket prices never go down. The supporters see less games per season for the same or higher price. 

Still, every season has a frisson of excitement, be it a promotion challenge or a relegation battle when you're a canary. 

They must make some dosh from the parachute payments