CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Frank Williams dead at 79

Roadkill

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Along with the likes of Colin Chapman, Ken Tyrrell and Ron Dennis, he is arguably the greatest contributor to British motorsport. While I agree his still-doable daughter should never have been gifted the job, she is a dying breed of stubborn and racy middle-class British females soon to be overrun by ever-increasing hoards of Primark generation white chavs and moustached immigrant-hybrids in strange clothes.

The Williams team will never be the same again, which is why it's such a privilege to have been part of the star-studded Mansell era (unquestionably the team's most successful driver), in which 'Red Five' clashed with teammate and general cheating shitcunt Piquet in 86-87, and then in his post-Ferrari days versus Patrese, Berger, Senna and Prost et al. Without stuffy Frank Williams none of this would have been possible, so despite him reluctantly agreeing with the sale of his team's sovereignty, he fully deserves a well-earned degree of respect in the history books. A great Briton.

I met Colin seeley at goodwood revival, nice old boy, glad he is dead 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Agreed, apart from the bit about Claire. Fuck her.

Doesn't look good for Formula One either way - with Mazepin stamping his feet for Daddy to buy him a team, Stroll already having one, Latifi and that rich Chink buying their way into the seats of cash-strapped teams and two thoroughly unlikable little shit hawks battling for the title as their team principals throw out any illusion of professionalism to constantly bitch and moan at one another so they can enjoy a quick, nasty hate shag in the porta-potty after the race and the ever increasing pressure from the FIA for rules and regulations just for the sake of pandering to whoever throws the most money into the blender, I think we can all safely say this marks the end of an era for the formula - and the new one is going to be shit. 

Well, you can sign me up for another season!

The inclusion of Guanyu Shitwank Zhou is more than alarming. Despite participating in F1 because he has financial backing above all else (cue Satoru/Kazuki Nakajima – both fucking useless Asian cunts), it's a sign of things to come, with the Shanghai GP now the second biggest annual sporting event in China. F1 still uses fossil fuels, so in spite of hypocritical manufacturers claiming they care about green power alternatives in future, I fear now is the time for China to begin creeping into the sport. Ironically, a nation with so much abhorrence for Western culture suddenly seems to be enjoying the capitalist riches of a sport historically dominated by British teams, managers, designers, engineers, mechanics, strategists and world championship drivers.

If China starts to buy and invest into F1's future, just imagine a Chinky TV special looking back at the history of F1, with the narrator trying to say 'Ron Dennis's lap-winning McLaren', 'Frank & Claire Williams' and 'Mansell's Red Five battling with Brundle's Dallara-Ferrari', with billions of slitty-eyed wankers looking on without a clue as they shovel poodle & noodle soup up their unfeasibly big nostrils. Fucking cunts.

43 minutes ago, Goober said:

I met Colin Chapman several times, not that I remember much very about it, being just a nipper. Goober Snr knew him passably well. 

Having grown up just a few of miles from the Lotus factory and seeing them regularly pass by, if I were of a mind to buy a sports car and store it in the garage for the occasional summer weekend drive, it would have to be an Esprit. A revolutionary car years ahead of its time.

I so wish I'd kept the dragon sticker I peeled from one of Ayrton Senna's wrecked 98T Lotus F1 cars. 

I never got to see the real Lotus team in the sport - just those Malaysian Caterham pretenders and the semi-decent time Renault pretended to be someone else again. 2011 was a fucking confusing season with both of them fighting over the brand.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I never got to see the real Lotus team in the sport - just those Malaysian Caterham pretenders and the semi-decent time Renault pretended to be someone else again. 2011 was a fucking confusing season with both of them fighting over the brand.

When I was a kid I used to fish for pike in the lower part of the lake by Ketteringham Hall, the Team Lotus base. There were F1 car parts laying all over the place at the hall and zero security. Any cunt could have romped up and filled a van with bits that wouldn't have been missed, but would now now be worth a fucking fortune. Wish I'd possessed the forethought, and theiving tendencies, to roll a few wheels away. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

When I was a kid I used to fish for pike in the lower part of the lake by Ketteringham Hall, the Team Lotus base. There were F1 car parts laying all over the place at the hall and zero security. Any cunt could have romped up and filled a van with bits that wouldn't have been missed. but would now now be worth a fucking fortune. Wish I'd possessed the forethought, and theiving tendencies, to roll a few wheels away. 

I've got a wheel nut of Will Steven's 2015 Marussia. Thought it would increase in value over the time of his illustrious career.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I've got a wheel nut of Will Steven's 2015 Marussia. Thought it would increase in value over the time of his illustrious career.

Who? 

To be honest, I'm not a huge motorsports fan. It's just noise and going round and round in circles to me. I just happened to grow up very close to the base of a, then, very successful F1 team. Specimen pike, were, and still are, of more interest to me. 

I reckon that sticker I lifted off Ayrton's classic black JPS F1 car would be worth a fortune now. It definitely looked cool on the lid of my packed lunch box. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Who? 

To be honest, I'm not a huge motorsports fan. It's just noise and going round and round in circles to me. I just happened to grow up very close to the base of a, then, very successful F1 team. Specimen pike, were, and still are, of more interest to me. 

I reckon that sticker I lifted off Ayrton's classic black JPS F1 car would be worth a fortune now. It definitely looked cool on the lid of my packed lunch box. 

No worries, that's probably the reaction you'd get from any cunt still watching it. You could sell Senna's skidmark stained boxers for a fortune these days, but I imagine you'd need a certificate of authenticity first.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No worries, that's probably the reaction you'd get from any cunt still watching it. You could sell Senna's skidmark stained boxers for a fortune these days, but I imagine you'd need a certificate of authenticity first.

Reckon I could scrape together enough evidence to prove the authenticity. I suspect the only known examples of that sticker in existence will still be attached to any F1 cars surviving from that time, which I've just read generated peak F1 power output. To say throwing that in the bin was a massive fuck up is an understatement. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Well, you can sign me up for another season!

The inclusion of Guanyu Shitwank Zhou is more than alarming. Despite participating in F1 because he has financial backing above all else (cue Satoru/Kazuki Nakajima – both fucking useless Asian cunts), it's a sign of things to come, with the Shanghai GP now the second biggest annual sporting event in China. F1 still uses fossil fuels, so in spite of hypocritical manufacturers claiming they care about green power alternatives in future, I fear now is the time for China to begin creeping into the sport. Ironically, a nation with so much abhorrence for Western culture suddenly seems to be enjoying the capitalist riches of a sport historically dominated by British teams, managers, designers, engineers, mechanics, strategists and world championship drivers.

If China starts to buy and invest into F1's future, just imagine a Chinky TV special looking back at the history of F1, with the narrator trying to say 'Ron Dennis's lap-winning McLaren', 'Frank & Claire Williams' and 'Mansell's Red Five battling with Brundle's Dallara-Ferrari', with billions of slitty-eyed wankers looking on without a clue as they shovel poodle & noodle soup up their unfeasibly big nostrils. Fucking cunts.

'Mansell's Led Five battling with Blundells Darrala-Fellali'

"Ah-so, Flank Wirriams him dead". 

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Poor cunt spent the last thirty-five years of his life in a wheelchair and still never let it slow him down when it came to his passion for motorsport, lasted just long enough to see his shite daughter run his team into the ground and his family legacy and name sold off to a Yank investment firm.

I hope his last words were directed at Claire Williams: "You fucking stupid fucking cunt".

There’s no doubt the wheel has finally fallen off for Sir Frank, and luckily for him the Williams F1 factory have the technology to knock out a wheelchair and driver shaped coffin on one of their 3D printers, probably free of charge next week in time for his final pit stop. It’s what his 2 sons Venus and Serena would have wanted. ‘Ooh matron!’

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Agreed, apart from the bit about Claire. Fuck her.

Doesn't look good for Formula One either way - with Mazepin stamping his feet for Daddy to buy him a team, Stroll already having one, Latifi and that rich Chink buying their way into the seats of cash-strapped teams and two thoroughly unlikable little shit hawks battling for the title as their team principals throw out any illusion of professionalism to constantly bitch and moan at one another so they can enjoy a quick, nasty hate shag in the porta-potty after the race and the ever increasing pressure from the FIA for rules and regulations just for the sake of pandering to whoever throws the most money into the blender, I think we can all safely say this marks the end of an era for the formula - and the new one is going to be shit. 

I reckon Franky W would easily  have beaten Schumacher Sr.  in a one lap wheelchair shootout around Brands Hatch, unless it was snowing, obviously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I sussed out quite a while ago that F1 isn’t real RK. 3 fucking seconds to change all 4 tyres? Nearly an hour at my local Kwikfit and the cunts about fifty, been working there for years, so he weren’t no mug or fuck all. 

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You add nothing to this site with your pointless, unintelligent and crucially, unfunny posts. 

Fucking kill yourself 

Well. I suppose proposing suicide as opposed to multiple threats of stabbings and pick-axe attacks, once, famously, as you movingly cared for an ill-child is an improvement of sorts for you? Beserk little wanker. Fuck off eh?

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Dyslexic cnut, what do you intend to do about this encroachment on your patch?

I’m fuckin seething at this misrepresentation, Eric. There’s still an oil stain on our drive from when Chapman stayed here. Lotus my arse. The Cunt left his Maestro on our path two months after I evicted him. I’m glad he’s dead.