CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

This place is fulla paddys stubberz baby..theres very few of ya that dont have more than a few drops of green in ya

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzy. Has your extremely long wait for ‘Freedom Day’ which was promised to all you mask wankers and jab hungry idiots for a year and a half to be guaranteed on 22 Oct.,  and then snatched from you at the last minute, by Leo the boxticker extraordinaire bender and Mad Mick (the ‘straight guy’ half of the comedy duo at the head of your ‘government’) for no apparent reason, and instead granting all you fish hungry seals what they called the ‘start of the new normal’ been worth the wait?

In retrospect Panz. Have you considered the possibility that perhaps all your bluster and rose tinted rhetoric about your fight for freedom against the sadistic and inhuman Imperial British Empire a hundred years ago, may be about to look rather foolish?, as the tyrants you’ve elected have taken off their masks and revealed what they have planned for you in the coming months and years. 
A hundred years from now your great grandkids will be sitting around ‘didleedeeing’ in some hovel, singing about the grand old days when the Brits protected you from yourselves.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

• Like 1

We see that the orange order halls threw their doors open for the brethren to shuffle in n sign a petition agin the norn iron protocol..we also note there were no masks or social distancing..twould seem masks n vaccines are not popular among the lodge members...this needs to be encouraged..its also been a sad day for the loyal Ulster volunteer force..we see that 120 grands worth of drugs were taken off them..grim days ahead ..betcha mad jonny gets the blame as the snitch..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

..twould seem masks n vaccines are not popular among the lodge members..

A very good point Panzy. As you’ve brought it up, please tell us all, how 21 months of lockdowns, mask wanking, social distancing, and virtually every single one of you ‘rebels’ lol  in Eire, meekly rolling up the sleeves of your donkey jackets for the jib jab, have worked out for you all? 
Was your 6 weeks of the ‘new normal’, since ‘freedom day’ was unfortunately not delivered as promised worth the wait? 
Maybe a couple more years of the same and you’ll be on course to flatten the curve and Leo and Mad Mick might grant you a couple of weeks to test the ‘new normal’ v2.0.

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

Just now, King Billy said:

A very good point Panzy. As you’ve brought it up, please tell us all, how 21 months of lockdowns, mask wanking, social distancing, and virtually every single one of you ‘rebels’ lol  in Eire, meekly rolling up the sleeves of your donkey jackets for the jib jab, have worked out for you all? 
Was your 6 weeks of the ‘new normal’, since ‘freedom day’ was unfortunately not delivered as promised worth the wait? 
Maybe a couple more years of the same and you’ll be on course to flatten the curve and Leo and Mad Mick might grant you a couple of weeks to test the ‘new normal’ v2.0.

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

I forgot my mask when I went to Tesco today, Billy. I thought the cunts were going to nail me up as a sacrifice to Omicron...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I forgot my mask when I went to Tesco today, Billy. I thought the cunts were going to nail me up as a sacrifice to Omicron...

If Ape hadn’t grassed you up you might have got away with it, just like almost every other cunt in there who wasn’t the slightest bit bothered about the latest ‘variant’ which threatens to end all life on Earth (possibly).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

How come the skill of petrol bomb throwing never really developed south of the border? 

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How come the skill of petrol bomb throwing never really developed south of the border? 

We play cricket up North. A cricket ball and a milk bottle full of four star feel the same when you’re a youngster deciding which is the best way forward in life.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

I dont pretend to understand the science bally baby but the fact that the loyal brethren dont believe in the plague or vaccinations is clearly a bonus.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

If Ape hadn’t grassed you up you might have got away with it, just like almost every other cunt in there who wasn’t the slightest bit bothered about the latest ‘variant’ which threatens to end all life on Earth (possibly).

Being jabbed to the hilt may be an explanation as to why you aren't "the slightest bit bothered about the latest variant", however mask-wearing is mandated not for your protection but for fellow citizens you come in contact with. The fact that you still do not understand this is a testament to your stupidity and selfishness. I suspect that behind the blarney and bluster you are actually an unpleasant piece of work in the RW.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Being jabbed to the hilt may be an explanation as to why you aren't "the slightest bit bothered about the latest variant", however mask-wearing is mandated not for your protection but for fellow citizens you come in contact with. The fact that you still do not understand this is a testament to your stupidity and selfishness. I suspect that behind the blarney and bluster you are actually an unpleasant piece of work in the RW.

Unlike you, Roops, who comes across as a barrel of laughs in any situation.

Billy knows masks are for the protection of others, I've told him myself multiple times. He simply doesn't believe they work.

Me, him, Ape and Gypps have clashed on multiple occasions in regards to the pandemic and have worked out that sometimes a bit of shameless grandstanding or self mockery in relation to whatever one's beliefs regarding the virus are is a lot more entertaining than trying to debate one another on an issue none of us have any interest changing our opinion on.

Unless this is some ironic reference to a past accusation, I suggest you fuck off and stop trying to stir shit. It's getting a bit sad to watch at this point...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Unlike you, Roops, who comes across as a barrel of laughs in any situation.

Billy knows masks are for the protection of others, I've told him myself multiple times. He simply doesn't believe they work.

Me, him, Ape and Gypps have clashed on multiple occasions in regards to the pandemic and have worked out that sometimes a bit of shameless grandstanding or self mockery in relation to whatever one's beliefs regarding the virus are is a lot more entertaining than trying to debate one another on an issue none of us have any interest changing our opinion on.

Unless this is some ironic reference to a past accusation, I suggest you fuck off and stop trying to stir shit. It's getting a bit sad to watch at this point...

Gosh, someone using satire to further a false narrative - who'd a thought it. The Fringe and Footlights beckon. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, someone using satire to further a false narrative - who'd a thought it. The Fringe and Footlights beckon. :rolleyes:

The fuck are you on lately? Let me put it into simpler terms, because you seem to be off your game lately - I'm just having a laugh with Billy and you're butting in with the same tired old shit you've been plastering across the boards for a fucking year.

Shut the fuck up. Please?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fuck are you on lately? Let me put it into simpler terms, because you seem to be off your game lately - I'm just having a laugh with Billy and you're butting in with the same tired old shit you've been plastering across the boards for a fucking year.

How anyone can lower temselves to having a laugh with a total fuckwit like Billy is beyond me.

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

RK, you're a nice lad but you are having one of your "simple" episodes. Firstly, the boards are a public forum, not a one 2 one messaging service which is available elsewhere. The nature of a public forum is that people can "butt in" as they please. Secondly, KB has been promoting his own brand of "tired old shit" since the word Covid was first mentioned on The Corner 18/2/2020 (by you - how spooky is that?) You are unintentionally implying that KB can promote a narrative but I can not.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

RK, you're a nice lad but you are having one of your "simple" episodes. Firstly, the boards are a public forum, not a one 2 one messaging service which is available elsewhere. The nature of a public forum is that people can "butt in" as they please. Secondly, KB has been promoting his own brand of "tired old shit" since the word Covid was first mentioned on The Corner 18/2/2020 (by you - how spooky is that?) You are unintentionally inferring that KB can promote a narrative but I can not.

And you're indirectly inferring that I support that narrative.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't. I've had all my jabs - even the flu jab which, like most, I usually consider more trouble than its worth due to side effects, but didn't want to risk mistaking regular flu for Covid. I wear my mask in public places, I wash my hands regularly and I try to social distance when I can. But sometimes, a laugh really is just a laugh with absolutely no hidden motive or manipulation behind it.

I understand that you might disagree in this instance, but if you're going to argue your case on a public forum, maybe you should put a little bit of effort into changing the fucking record once in a while? Because you're currently hitting Punkape levels of predictable repetitiveness, which you've seen fit to cooler him for in the past. If your "false narrative" argument is genuine, then you're putting far too much importance into how much people factor what they read on here into real life decisions.

And that isn't amusing or informative in my opinion - therefore, this being a public forum open to debate, I offer my own insight in regards to your argument: "Fuck off".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

And you're indirectly inferring that I support that narrative.

I don't. I've had all my jabs - even the flu jab which, like most, I usually consider more trouble than its worth due to side effects, but didn't want to risk mistaking regular flu for Covid. I wear my mask in public places, I wash my hands regularly and I try to social distance when I can. But sometimes, a laugh really is just a laugh with absolutely no hidden motive or manipulation behind it.

I understand that you might disagree in this instance, but if you're going to argue your case on a public forum, maybe you should put a little bit of effort into changing the fucking record once in a while? Because you're currently hitting Punkape levels of predictable repetitiveness, which you've seen fit to cooler him for in the past. If your "false narrative" argument is genuine, then you're putting far too much importance into how much people factor what they read on here into real life decisions.

And that isn't amusing or informative in my opinion - therefore, this being a public forum open to debate, I offer my own insight in regards to your argument: "Fuck off".

No such inferences can be drawn at my comments about KB's narrative. I implied that you appear to allow someone to promote false narrative but I shouldn't make any counterpoints. The points may be repetitive but I'm countering a narrative that has not changed.

I'm well aware that you care for a relative who is extremely vulnerable as she is immunocompromised due to her illness and treatment. I would have been very surprised if you had supported or condoned KB's narrative. Despite your requests for me to "fuck off" I will continue to pull up the Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers. They are in the minority yet they make a lot of noise which, I am sure, have cost lives and impacted on the long-term health of others. A few weeks ago I walked into a local pharmacy to find a fortyish unmasked man haranguing a 19 year old shop assistant who had the temerity to ask him to leave the premises. Suffice to say, he slinked off after receiving the neutron bomb treatment from me. The point is that the pharmacy probably had extremely vulnerable customers present yet this selfish idiot held the view that his "rights" were more sacrosanct than the sanctity of life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No such inferences can be drawn at my comments about KB's narrative. I implied that you appear to allow someone to promote false narrative but I shouldn't make any counterpoints. They may be repetitive but I'm countering a narrative that has not changed.

I'm well aware that you care for a relative who is extremely vulnerable as she is immunocompromised due to her illness and treatment. I would have been very surprised if you had supported or condoned KB's narrative. Despite your requests for me to "fuck off" I will continue to pull up the Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers. They are in the minority yet they make a lot of noise which, I am sure, have cost lives and impacted on the long-term health of others. A few weeks ago I walked into a local pharmacy to find a fortyish unmasked man haranguing a 19 year old shop assistant who had the temerity to ask him to leave the premises. Suffice to say, he slinked off after receiving the neutron bomb treatment from me. The point is that the pharmacy probably had extremely vulnerable customers present yet this selfish idiot held the view that his "rights" were more sacrosanct than the sanctity of life.

But how does that effect anyone on here? This isn't a physical space. Billy can't give me covid by saying silly shit.

This was a simple case of making light of the situation despite our vastly different opinions on the subject matter. Then you swoop in and declare Billy a horrible person "in the RW" because of something he wrote in jest in response to me?

You're being a busybody. Certainly not the cut-throat Roops that I used to draw... a knitted cardigan wearing, finger wagging busybody. I mean, what would you have us do? Continue to drag out a dead argument that we've already agreed to disagree on? As you've mentioned, I have to consider this fucking virus every single day - I'd rather make fun out of it in my free time, rather than fret about it some more on here as well.

Neither of you are going to change your minds, especially due to anything said on here of all places, so why continue to snipe at each other? Especially when the arguments used have already been repeated so many times? People aren't going to back down on here like the man in the pharmacy and they're hardly as harmful anyway, so why prolong the misery?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

😷🐑💉LOL LOL LOL😂😂😂

• Like 2