CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

This fucking abomination just won "Homemade : Britain's best woodworker" and I'm not joking. 

I like a bit of joinery and metalwork but fuck me pink.....this thing says it's "transitioning"....into what?  It's always going to be a bald, brown toothed, leggings wearing, pirate obsessed cunt that sounds like Spider from coronation street circa 1999.

Magners is a cunt.bpanews_e109d101-c78e-4e29-8dac-f3e8d9b877e2_1.png.ea3488a0074e66964b52784eb7bedd0d.png

4 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

This fucking abomination just won "Homemade : Britain's best woodworker" and I'm not joking. 

I like a bit of joinery and metalwork but fuck me pink.....this thing says it's "transitioning"....into what?  It's always going to be a bald, brown toothed, leggings wearing, pirate obsessed cunt that sounds like Spider from coronation street circa 1999.

Magners is a cunt.bpanews_e109d101-c78e-4e29-8dac-f3e8d9b877e2_1.png.ea3488a0074e66964b52784eb7bedd0d.png

Is that cup dishwasher-proof?

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Hardly surprising he won, I would imagine he is an expert with wood…

2 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

I wouldn't put it my dishwasher until my big cock has loosened her up.

Restaurant joke. You like.

What? I recall being in the presence of an idiot when you first joined, making some pointless nomination about Chinese beds, and 20 further posts haven't changed my opinion of you. You're definitey coming across as an adult, only one who has severe learning difficulties.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What? I recall being in the presence of an idiot when you first joined, making some pointless nomination about Chinese beds, and 20 further posts haven't changed my opinion of you. You're definitey coming across as an adult, only one who has severe learning difficulties.

Thank you...I was always taught that retarded members of society especially those with Down Syndrome should be treated like regular members of the community. How's that working out for you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

It looks as though he'll get wood in the most bizarre and perverse circumstances.

18 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Thank you...I was always taught that retarded members of society especially those with Down Syndrome should be treated like regular members of the community. How's that working out for you?

I'm not treating you like a regular member of society, so not very well.

For the record, it's 'Down's syndrome' with a possessive apostrophe, because it's named after the physician who first described it. Having obviously been diagnosed yourself, I'd have thought the familiarity of seeing it everywhere might have enabled you to punctuate it correctly.

Idiot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

For the record, it's 'Down's syndrome' with a possessive apostrophe, because it's named after the physician who first described it. Having obviously been diagnosed yourself, I'd have thought the familiarity of seeing it everywhere might have enabled you to punctuate it correctly.

Idiot.

Fuck sake Wolfie, why are you so down?

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy, I'm at a party in a manor house hotel in deepest Surrey and half the cunts on the dance floor are wearing masks. I'm fucking done. I declare to christ, I'm fucking done. 

Don’t worry too much Gypps. Once the fighting starts it’ll be much easier to know who to smash over the nut with a chair, and hopefully empty the till, nick all the booze and be long gone before the gavvers arrive

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Idiot.

Down vs. Down’s

• NDSS uses the preferred spelling, Down syndrome, rather than Down’s syndrome.
  • Down syndrome is named for the English physician John Langdon Down, who characterized the condition, but did not have it. An “apostrophe s” connotes ownership or possession.
  • While Down syndrome is listed in many dictionaries with both popular spellings (with or without an apostrophe s), the preferred usage in the United States is Down syndrome. The AP Stylebook recommends using “Down syndrome,” as well.

Fucking useless wanker.

8 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Down vs. Down’s

• Down syndrome is named for the English physician John Langdon Down, who characterized the condition, but did not have it. An “apostrophe s” connotes ownership or possession.
  • While Down syndrome is listed in many dictionaries with both popular spellings (with or without an apostrophe s), the preferred usage in the United States is Down syndrome. The AP Stylebook recommends using “Down syndrome,” as well.

Fucking useless wanker.

Down with this sort of thing.

Careful now! 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
10 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Down vs. Down’s

Fucking useless wanker.

Bullet points? On a website like this? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you currently have an anal gape the size of Greece and there are lots of mashed up vegetables around you.

Seriously, wrong crowd.

17 hours ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Down vs. Down’s

Fucking useless wanker.

It's appropriate and correct to refer to it as Down's syndrome as opposed to Down syndrome if you're within the EU or the UK. The latter is a style acceptable to gun toting, cousin fucking idiots and not our native people.

The first thing you need to consider is that this isn't an American website and as such the vast majority of members are British. 

The second thing you need to consider is that you've just outed yourself as an American with your pathetic attempt to correct and shame an Englishman. 

We don't take kindly to Yanks here, ask your good mate Salty. Either you retract your statement and offer a full and sincere apology, or I'm going to end you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Bullet points? On a website like this? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you currently have an anal gape the size of Greece and there are lots of mashed up vegetables around you.

Seriously, wrong crowd.

Copied and pasted from the first Web search so not my original work. By the way you spelled Paraplegic incorrectly...