CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Bull, Red Bull Racing and all associated cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a pile of shite that Grand Prix result was. That’s not sport ffs!

Masi needs to be fired. He's been shit as race director all season - clearly his only priority has been to draw the title fight out as long as possible regardless of his actual responsibilities - both Lewis and Max have gotten away with shite that would see any other driver severely penalised throughout the season. Its been an engineered shit show since Brazil. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What an absolute farce, the FIA broke their own rules with regards to the lapped cars. That cunt Geri Halliwell had to get on the Tele didn't she...I think I'm going to puke up my sunday dinner. 

Not to mention the start where Hamilton was just allowed to make his own track out of thin air. Neither cunts really deserve the title - they've both been Masi's little project.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Very nice bit of defending from Perez mind - best part of the race IMO.

Yes Perez is good at the old wheel to wheel, helped Mad Max out big time and earnt his wages. I think the WDC is going to Lewis after Mercedes will likely threaten to walk out of the sport as a team and engine supplier. It has to be overturned for the good of the sport and an added benefit will be seeing Max beat up Horner.

What a pile of cunt.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes Perez is good at the old wheel to wheel, helped Mad Max out big time and earnt his wages. I think the WDC is going to Lewis after Mercedes will likely threaten to walk out of the sport as a team and engine supplier. It has to be overturned for the good of the sport and an added benefit will be seeing Max beat up Horner.

What a pile of cunt.  

It wouldn't surprise me in the least at this point. I say we let Horner and Wolff fight for the title in a chainsaw death match, with Masi and Baby Spice as sacrificial tribute to bloody the sands of the arena beforehand.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Which begs the question, what is the point of that useless Cunt Bottas?

There isn't one. He always was, and always will be reserve driver material at best when it comes to the top teams. A modern day Pedro de la Rosa - decent enough to race the car on the odd day that a main driver can't partake and get a decent result if the machinery is good but nothing special.

He only got the seat full time because Rosberg pulled a fast one and Russel was still a foetus at the time.

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least at this point. I say we let Horner and Wolff fight for the title in a chainsaw death match, with Masi and Baby Spice as sacrificial tribute to bloody the sands of the arena beforehand.

It's going to be interesting to see how quickly a decision is made. You cannot adapt the rules at such a crucial moment in a race...let alone a championship decider. It's the equivalent of a football referee allowing a team to kick off whilst the other team are still walking onto the pitch...the team on the pitch are bound to score. I think Masi had a sneaky line in the toilets and lost the plot after getting pressured from Red Bull. I cannot believe that in an international sport, with so much money involved and invested they can allow this to happen. If Max is allowed the Championship F1 loses all credibility. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's going to be interesting to see how quickly a decision is made. You cannot adapt the rules at such a crucial moment in a race...let alone a championship decider. It's the equivalent of a football referee allowing a team to kick off whilst the other team are still walking onto the pitch...the team on the pitch are bound to score. I think Masi had a sneaky line in the toilets and lost the plot after getting pressured from Red Bull. I cannot believe that in an international sport, with so much money involved and invested they can allow this to happen. If Max is allowed the Championship F1 loses all credibility. 

I would have red flagged the race myself. Everyone gets fresh tyres, rolling restart to avoid any before-the-line fuckery, all lapped cars moved out of the way and five flat out sprint laps with the usual DRS after three laps rule.

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I would have red flagged the race myself. Everyone gets fresh tyres, rolling restart to avoid any before-the-line fuckery, all lapped cars moved out of the way and five flat out sprint laps with the usual DRS after three laps rule.

Would have made sense, it's going to be interesting to see how the FIA try and get out of this. They cannot have another race, if they ignore the breach of the rules (unbelievably by the fucking race director lol) they'll make the sport a laughing stock, and they cannot really take it off Max. They are totally fucked. Lol. 

Max also slightly overtook Lewis at the restart which forms the basis of Mercedes other appeal. I thought that Masi cunt was useless and clearly out of his depth on Saudi Arabia and he has clearly post the plot. They know they have to declare the race over after the Latifi crash but will they?

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Would have made sense, it's going to be interesting to see how the FIA try and get out of this. They cannot have another race, if they ignore the breach of the rules (unbelievably by the fucking race director lol) they'll make the sport a laughing stock, and they cannot really take it off Max. They are totally fucked. Lol. 

Max also slightly overtook Lewis at the restart which forms the basis of Mercedes other appeal. I thought that Masi cunt was useless and clearly out of his depth on Saudi Arabia and he has clearly post the plot. They know they have declare the race over after the Latifi crash but will they?

No clue - literally anything is on the table at the moment - but I think, ultimately, things will stay the same simply to avoid any more controversy. "Williams" are probably going to end up with a Renault engine after this shit show.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What an absolute farce, the FIA broke their own rules with regards to the lapped cars. That cunt Geri Halliwell had to get on the Tele didn't she...I think I'm going to puke up my sunday dinner. 

Geri Halliwell- one of those rare wimmiin who actually looks older than her mum.  

• Like 2

It needs to go back to a level playing field, same tyres and the best driver will be best driver. Pit stops,tactical tyre changes, tactics under safety cars, it all goes to make it more about these and less about the driver skils

Again though, it couldn't have happened to a bigger, more horrible cunt than it did, can't stop fucking laughing.

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

It needs to go back to a level playing field, same tyres and the best driver will be best driver. Pit stops,tactical tyre changes, tactics under safety cars, it all goes to make it more about these and less about the driver skils

Again though, it couldn't have happened to a bigger, more horrible cunt than it did, can't stop fucking laughing.

Formula one is the greatest team sport, it's never been a level playing field as the whole point of it is coming up with the best formula using differing methods that are within the rules. 

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Formula one is the greatest team sport, it's never been a level playing field as the whole point of it is coming up with the best formula using differing methods that are within the rules. 

It’s never been a level playing field as the general rule of thumb seems to be the more money a team has, the more likely it is to win. 

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s never been a level playing field as the general rule of thumb seems to be the more money a team has, the more likely it is to win. 

They do have budget caps but I get your point. The only true way to have a level playing field would be for every driver to drive the same car, but even then there would be differing aero set ups etc. 

What an absolute farce of an ending to brilliant season...Michael Masi is an out of his depth, easily intimidated cunt who has ruined F1's credibility in one decision. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They do have budget caps but I get your point. The only true way to have a level playing field would be for every driver to drive the same car, but even then there would be differing aero set ups etc. 

What an absolute farce of an ending to brilliant season...Michael Masi is an out of his depth, easily intimidated cunt who has ruined F1's credibility in one decision. 

Agreed - an absolute farce that would never have happened under Charlie Whiting. Masi would struggle directing the dodgems at a fucking funfair.

• Like 1