CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We dont have morries over here but if we did I'd definitely buy a bottle of woman's vodka just to see what it tastes like 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Why the fuck can I read what you're saying first try, Panzy? Am I pissed?

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

He's not on his way out, Boris is fighting them on the beaches. Teflon Boris!

Anyone could do the Radish's job & give money away to tosser not to go to work, now he's used the fact the Pincher pinched some bloke (or blokes) arse to get out.

The cunts are descending on him like the Senate of Rome upon a chubby blonde Caesar. Gove just stuck his knife in, no fucking surprise there. Boris has and always will be a useful idiot, but the Tories are having a laugh if they think crucifying him is somehow going to improve their approval ratings after the shower of wronguns and dozy, partying toff cunts the last few months have revealed the lot of them to be.

Starmer just has to sit back and let the twats rip each other apart at this point - he's already stated he has no intention on going back on Brexit - so the die hards will be appeased, and the bar has been set so low that simply not having human feces smeared across the walls of Parliament will be a notable improvement. Even the Lib Dems have a fighting chance.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The cunts are descending on him like the Senate of Rome upon a chubby blonde Caesar. Gove just stuck his knife in, no fucking surprise there. Boris has and always will be a useful idiot, but the Tories are having a laugh if they think crucifying him is somehow going to improve their approval ratings after the shower of wronguns and dozy, partying toff cunts the last few months have revealed the lot of them to be.

Starmer just has to sit back and let the twats rip each other apart at this point - he's already stated he has no intention on going back on Brexit - so the die hards will be appeased, and the bar has been set so low that simply not having human feces smeared across the walls of Parliament will be a notable improvement. Even the Lib Dems have a fighting chance.

Has he crossed the Rubicon then?

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, what do you make of all this Boris bollocks then? Are you hoping Keir gets in and we (UK) rejoin the EU Mafia?

I quite enjoy the bloodsport that is British politics..gettin rid of the fat lad will not help ya though...yer chained to that apallin deal he signed ya up to...and yer path back to the EU will be long and you'll never have the bespoke terms y'all threw in the bin or the power ya once enjoyed...keir needs to hand the party over to the lovely Angela..shes a fine lookin ting 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

So I’m watching this fantastic pantomime over my afternoon cuppa and stack of Hob Nobs. Hilarious to see all those who have defended the appalling Sack of Custard all these years now turning on him, claiming that suddenly the scales have fallen from their eyes and it’s too much to bear. It’s horseshit. They’ve known who he was all along, they just turned away in the name of political expediency. He was the fairy dust, the X factor, that could misdirect the parts of the electorate no one else could. Prepared to lie, lie and lie again, it’s a bit rich that they are outraged when he lies to them too. 

Britain doesn’t seem to have a functioning Government at the moment. I imagine the laughter in Brussels is audible in Antwerp. 

Yet The Corner, with many adherents to the Church of Tufton St and the Gospel according to St Paul (Dacre), has been eerily silent. Where are all those gobshites from the Summers of 2016 and 2019 who told us Britain had such a bright future ahead of it once the shackles of European rule were thrown off? Are you watching this shitshow you voted for?

I. Told. You. So. No need to thank me, obviously…

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So I’m watching this fantastic pantomime over my afternoon cuppa and stack of Hob Nobs. Hilarious to see all those who have defended the appalling Sack of Custard all these years now turning on him, claiming that suddenly the scales have fallen from their eyes and it’s too much to bear. It’s horseshit. They’ve known who he was all along, they just turned away in the name of political expediency. He was the fairy dust, the X factor, that could misdirect the parts of the electorate no one else could. Prepared to lie, lie and lie again, it’s a bit rich that they are outraged when he lies to them too. 

Britain doesn’t seem to have a functioning Government at the moment. I imagine the laughter in Brussels is audible in Antwerp. 

Yet The Corner, with many adherents to the Church of Tufton St and the Gospel according to St Paul (Dacre), has been eerily silent. Where are all those gobshites from the Summers of 2016 and 2019 who told us Britain had such a bright future ahead of it once the shackles of European rule were thrown off? Are you watching this shitshow you voted for?

Whilst I agree old Boris is a massive cunt and a liar, as Mayor of London and now Prime Minister, Boris appealed to the voter. He has character and has got some major decisions right. Leaving the EU was never going to be easy, due partly to them needing to 'make an example' of the UK and deter other members wanting to leave. When you factor Covid 19 into the mix and all the issues that's caused, and the war in Ukraine and the instability that brings to energy/oil supplies etc I think Boris has handled things well. These have been major events, events any government would struggle to handle, let alone one after the other. 

It's all too easy to pin a lot of current issues on Brexit, I genuinely believe the UK is much better off long term out of a failing model. The EU won't last, two unions with the richer nations in one and poorer in the other could potentially work long term but not in its current form. 300,000 or so mostly unskilled Eastern Europeans settling here year on year was simply not sustainable.

I welcome a future where we can trade independently with nations and strengthen links with commonwealth countries (something the EU got in the way of) with whom we have a shared history culturally and economically. 

🇬🇧

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whilst I agree old Boris is a massive cunt and a liar, as Mayor of London and now Prime Minister, Boris appealed to the voter. He has character and has got some major decisions right. Leaving the EU was never going to be easy, due partly to them needing to 'make an example' of the UK and deter other members wanting to leave. When you factor Covid 19 into the mix and all the issues that's caused, and the war in Ukraine and the instability that brings to energy/oil supplies etc I think Boris has handled things well. These have been major events, events any government would struggle to handle, let alone one after the other. 

It's all too easy to pin a lot of current issues on Brexit, I genuinely believe the UK is much better off long term out of a failing model. The EU won't last, two unions with the richer nations in one and poorer in the other could potentially work long term but not in its current form. 300,000 or so mostly unskilled Eastern Europeans settling here year on year was simply not sustainable.

I welcome a future where we can trade independently with nations and strengthen links with commonwealth countries (something the EU got in the way of) with whom we have a shared history culturally and economically. 

🇬🇧

I said long ago that no matter who was in charge at that time the political outcome for them would not be good and that they would be blamed whether what they'd was right or wrong ..  the truth is that Boris was the right man for the job at the time .. a perfect scapegoat. I do hope that history will eventually see him in the context of the time and be kind to him .. a sort of wisest fool in Chrisendom .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When you factor Covid 19 into the mix and all the issues that's caused, and the war in Ukraine and the instability that brings to energy/oil supplies etc I think Boris has handled things well. 

🇬🇧

Fucking hell. The country is Billions poorer, weaker, there are 180,000 people dead while the Government got pissed nightly, half the government have resigned en masse, energy bills will top £3k per household this winter, 8 million people on an NHS Waiting list, War in Europe breaks out with the smallest British Army since Cromwell, the 300 year Union of Scotland and England is coming apart at the seams, The PM admits to meeting a KGB spy at his Tuscan villa, Peace in Northern Ireland is under threat for the first time in 25 years, the Transport infrastructure is in chaos, and inflation is currently running at double figures. 

But yeah, handled things well. He has trashed the country, you utter tit. 

18 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I said long ago that no matter who was in charge at that time the political outcome for them would not be good and that they would be blamed whether what they'd was right or wrong ..  the truth is that Boris was the right man for the job at the time .. a perfect scapegoat. I do hope that history will eventually see him in the context of the time and be kind to him .. a sort of wisest fool in Chrisendom .

You need Haloperidol you fucking idiot. 

Boris tapped into the consciousness of people aggrieved by the Westminster bubble ignoring them. He cleared the Brexit logjam. His libertarianism was partly responsible for the Covid confusion at the outset but he then partly redeemed himself by putting the UK at the head of the queue of the vaccination programme though it had to be said that it was Nadhim Zahawi who made that work by contracting the NHS (with help from army logistic experts) to deliver the programme rather than the expected outsourcing outfits that all governments were seemingly addicted to. What Boris lacked was an extremely tough and grounded chief of staff to rein him in where necessary.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Move on Doc. You’ve fucked off but it’s clear to all on here that you simply can’t help but obsess about the Old Country. You’re making a bit of a cunt of yourself methinks. Are you doubting your decision to abandon this sinking ship for your Chinese backwater? Also, fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You need Haloperidol you fucking idiot. 

You are staring to sound like a typical gammon, the sort you have previously railed against. Calm down eh?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Boris tapped into the consciousness of people aggrieved by the Westminster bubble ignoring them. He cleared the Brexit logjam. His libertarianism was partly responsible for the Covid confusion at the outset but he then partly redeemed himself by putting the UK at the head of the queue of the vaccination programme though it had to be said that it was Nadhim Zahawi who made that work by contracting the NHS (with help from army logistic experts) to deliver the programme rather than the expected outsourcing outfits that all governments were seemingly addicted to. What Boris lacked was an extremely tough and grounded chief of staff to rein him in where necessary.

He lacked far more than this alone. Lester Piggot wouldn’t have been able to ‘rein’ the bumbling gobshite in.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You are staring to sound like a typical gammon, the sort you have previously railed against. Calm down eh?

Mensa, you say?

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fucking hell. The country is Billions poorer, weaker, there are 180,000 people dead while the Government got pissed nightly, half the government have resigned en masse, energy bills will top £3k per household this winter, 8 million people on an NHS Waiting list, War in Europe breaks out with the smallest British Army since Cromwell, the 300 year Union of Scotland and England is coming apart at the seams, The PM admits to meeting a KGB spy at his Tuscan villa, Peace in Northern Ireland is under threat for the first time in 25 years, the Transport infrastructure is in chaos, and inflation is currently running at double figures. 

Yes we are billions poorer, but there are many contributing factors... the furlough scheme, bounce back loans, vaccine costs etc. I am not defending some of the blatant wasting of taxpayers money like the track and trace farce for example but all governments waste money. Most here know my stance on the whole Covid 19 pandemic, so I couldn't really give a shit if they were partying because I was also. Yes they've resigned but they didn't resign after partygate did they? It's typical Tory self preservation, and the same lot will do the same again once the next leader becomes useless. The energy 'crisis' is worldwide and I don't lay the blame solely on the UK government however I think they should have invested more in our own energy independence and infrastructure, rather than outsourcing to EDF for example.

The size of the military is becoming more irrelevant these days as technology and efficiency outweigh sheer numbers of troops, tanks etc and shock horror... Boris met a KGB spy! We recently gave the Saudi Prince a state visit, and Biden went there to beg for oil didn't he? 

You seem to want to blame the UK, it's government and people for everything that's wrong in the world. I'm assuming you're British and live in Australia? Why wouldn't you welcome more trade between your country and your adopted one? As you're extremely opinionated on all things UK and Europe why not come back, vote and try and make a difference, instead of moaning about it all from the sidelines like an utter tit? 

I believe in my country and want it to succeed, why don't you?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes we are billions poorer, but there are many contributing factors... the furlough scheme, bounce back loans, vaccine costs etc. I am not defending some of the blatant wasting of taxpayers money like the track and trace farce for example but all governments waste money. Most here know my stance on the whole Covid 19 pandemic, so I couldn't really give a shit if they were partying because I was also. Yes they've resigned but they didn't resign after partygate did they? It's typical Tory self preservation, and the same lot will do the same again once the next leader becomes useless. The energy 'crisis' is worldwide and I don't lay the blame solely on the UK government however I think they should have invested more in our own energy independence and infrastructure, rather than outsourcing to EDF for example.

The size of the military is becoming more irrelevant these days as technology and efficiency outweigh sheer numbers of troops, tanks etc and shock horror... Boris met a KGB spy! We recently gave the Saudi Prince a state visit, and Biden went there to beg for oil didn't he? 

You seem to want to blame the UK, it's government and people for everything that's wrong in the world. I'm assuming you're British and live in Australia? Why wouldn't you welcome more trade between your country and your adopted one? As you're extremely opinionated on all things UK and Europe why not come back, vote and try and make a difference, instead of moaning about it all from the sidelines like an utter tit? 

Probably because he was expelled for malpractice and is now only fit for sterilising male Abbos, after he’s fingerblasted them. On a lighter note, Raaso…did you hear ‘Bye bye baby’ blasting out accross Downing St. during Bojo’s resignation speech? Only in old Blighty.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's this Hollywood shit? The above looks much more suited to a square-jawed American court drama about queers who can't get meds, or some similar shit. 

I don't believe in this country, because it is so clearly and increasingly a theatre of cunts, the cast of which are encouraged in their buffonery by the tap-tap-tapping fingers of the most appalling generation of cutty-wristy-spack-children to have graced the handful of sensible people (all here seemingly) with their disgusting presence.

Who cares what Aussie cunts think. They live in a country where steaks can be fried on the bonnets of cars in fucking Winter. They're all fried dogshit.

I like your stuff Raasclaat. *Tips hat.