CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton is a cunt

Guest Noonespecial

Guest Noonespecial

Can someone please tell that whopping great cunt, Lewis Hamilton that 'diversity' and racism is not just a Black and White issue, and that racial discrimination is not just about skin colour.

No, Lewis, this isn't because you're black, it's because you're a CUNT!

On 15/12/2021 at 13:36, Noonespecial said:

Can someone please tell that whopping great cunt, Lewis Hamilton that 'diversity' and racism is not just a Black and White issue, and that racial discrimination is not just about skin colour.

Sir CUNT if you don’t mind.

On 15/12/2021 at 13:36, Noonespecial said:

Due to your distended forehead, mongy sausage fingers and the amount of drool flowing from your mouth, it looks like your keyboard was playing up when you bashed your username on it. 

‘No-one, with special needs’ would be more appropriate for you. Idiot. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I see this utter cunt is changing his name-will it be Larbalestier-Hamilton or vice versa🤔

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24181/12566122/lewis-hamilton-changing-his-name-to-include-mothers-surname-larbalestier-hopes-to-race-with-it

Fuck off back to your tax havens and don't come back.

Maybe the Ukraine protesters will move into his empty £18 million pound six bedroom house in London.

1 hour ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

I see this utter cunt is changing his name-will it be Larbalestier-Hamilton or vice versa🤔

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24181/12566122/lewis-hamilton-changing-his-name-to-include-mothers-surname-larbalestier-hopes-to-race-with-it

Fuck off back to your tax havens and don't come back.

Maybe the Ukraine protesters will move into his empty £18 million pound six bedroom house in London.

Isn’t it odd Hamilton fails to acknowledge that 'Larbalestier' is his white grandfather’s surname? With each passing moment, this attention-seeking snowflake cunt becomes more of a self-irony. I remember the good old days of F1 with Murray Walker and James Hunt on a Sunday afternoon, passionately shouting at each other, when racing mattered more than the drivers.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Isn’t it odd Hamilton fails to acknowledge that 'Larbalestier' is his white grandfather’s surname? With each passing moment, this attention-seeking snowflake cunt becomes more of a self-irony. I remember the good old days of F1 with Murray Walker and James Hunt on a Sunday afternoon, passionately shouting at each other, when racing mattered more than the drivers.

The cunt got a lucky break with Merc and their questionable manipulation of the FIA to introduce engine tech they had already heavily researched back in 2014. Now that cunts have got sick of a decade seeing him winning with an unfair advantage and the other teams are finally starting to catch up to Mercedes technology wise, we'll probably see a lot more of this unrelated bollocks spewing from the cunt as he tries to stay relevant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The cunt got a lucky break with Merc and their questionable manipulation of the FIA to introduce engine tech they had already heavily researched back in 2014. Now that cunts have got sick of a decade seeing him winning with an unfair advantage and the other teams are finally starting to catch up to Mercedes technology wise, we'll probably see a lot more of this unrelated bollocks spewing from the cunt as he tries to stay relevant.

Bobby Sands was the same Killer; started off with a lot of support but it all wore a bit thin in the end.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

When Hamilton first got into F1 he seemed to be quite a good kid, if a little naive, with bags of raw talent. Just think about the self-righteous messiah prick he's become. What a change.

I suppose he does deserve some credit for his bravery, moving from McLaren to Merc (the latter a team Schumi or Rosberg weren't really competitive with before his arrival), with few really knowing whether he'd be successful or not. The team has been built around him in a similar way Ferrari built theirs around Schumacher, both in eras of F1 whose rules suited their modus operandi. This level of domination is what turns avid fans into casual watchers. It's boring. Sport is about unpredictability, not domination.

When Hamilton retires, I fear he will be everywhere. He'll be preaching about lgbtq rights on Saturday cookery programmes, carping on about black opression on BBC Question Time (inc. the hardships of growing up on da mean streetz of Stevenage innit), as well as putting on that ridiculous fucking West Indian accent thing he seems to switch on/off at times. I reckon he'll also turn gay at some point in the near future, dumping whatever dim ball of makeup he's dating at the time for some 6"4 blond Ukrainian refugee named 'Ivan', who met out of Lewis's kindness to home a refugee in need. To prevent him looking like the shortarse he is, the cunt will spend tens of thousands on clandestine Cuban heeled shoes, as well as putting huge foam inserts into his trainers, all designed by some lentil-farting proprioception physiotherapy expert faggot cunt. Great driver, but what a colossal dickhead.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When Hamilton first got into F1 he seemed to be quite a good kid, if a little naive, with bags of raw talent. Just think about the self-righteous messiah prick he's become. What a change.

I suppose he does deserve some credit for his bravery, moving from McLaren to Merc (the latter a team Schumi or Rosberg weren't really competitive with before his arrival), with few really knowing whether he'd be successful or not. The team has been built around him in a similar way Ferrari built theirs around Schumacher, both in eras of F1 whose rules suited their modus operandi. This level of domination is what turns avid fans into casual watchers. It's boring. Sport is about unpredictability, not domination.

When Hamilton retires, I fear he will be everywhere. He'll be preaching about lgbtq rights on Saturday cookery programmes, carping on about black opression on BBC Question Time (inc. the hardships of growing up on da mean streetz of Stevenage innit), as well as putting on that ridiculous fucking West Indian accent thing he seems to switch on/off at times. I reckon he'll also turn gay at some point in the near future, dumping whatever dim ball of makeup he's dating at the time for some 6"4 blond Ukrainian refugee named 'Ivan', who met out of Lewis's kindness to home a refugee in need. To prevent him looking like the shortarse he is, the cunt will spend tens of thousands on clandestine Cuban heeled shoes, as well as putting huge foam inserts into his trainers, all designed by some lentil-farting proprioception physiotherapy expert faggot cunt. Great driver, but what a colossal dickhead.

I actually agree. He originally came across as a sort of quiet and composed polite type, a bit like Jenson Button personality wise. But the ego quickly took over once he figured out he could out perform 95% of the grid and after his first Championship and the resulting dry streak from him between 2009 and 2014 he just became a massive, self-obsessed cunt.

I guess that's what happens when you can blame people's bad attitudes towards you on your skin colour instead of your own shitty personality. He was still ranting about being picked last for football in school on the latest Drive to Survive, FFS! The concept that he might just be an unlikable little prick is alien to him. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I actually agree. He originally came across as a sort of quiet and composed polite type, a bit like Jenson Button personality wise. But the ego quickly took over once he figured out he could out perform 95% of the grid and after his first Championship and the resulting dry streak from him between 2009 and 2014 he just became a massive, self-obsessed cunt.

I guess that's what happens when you can blame people's bad attitudes towards you on your skin colour instead of your own shitty personality. He was still ranting about being picked last for football in school on the latest Drive to Survive, FFS! The concept that he might just be an unlikable little prick is alien to him. 

Part of me feels sorry for him. His fame and success has seemingly drawn huge insecurities, probably borne with stardom from when he was fairly young, not ever being allowed the space to grow up as a normal person. It's obviously a recipe for becoming an enormous wanker.

If I recall, in his early F1 days, Alonso fans greeted him in gorilla suits, so perhaps this is where his overt sensitivity to skin colour comes from. We need a new Barry Sheene or James Hunt to come along. Seriously, why not? If he's exciting on the track and fans take to him, then the advertisers (who essentially pay everyone) will like him, and he might even get away with a PR-ridiculing yet healthy relationship with the media. Just imagine he's filmed in a drunken brawl hours before race weekend deadline at Spa Francochamps, turning up with a fat lip and black eye, stinking of booze, with lipstick and fanny batter plastered all over his face and clothes. How could anyone not possibly want him to win the race?

F1 is crying out for a personality, ffs. They're all like PC robots. Could the sport ever again accommodate something akin to those two mentioned above?

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Part of me feels sorry for him. His fame and success has seemingly drawn huge insecurities, probably borne with stardom from when he was fairly young, not ever being allowed the space to grow up as a normal person. It's obviously a recipe for becoming an enormous wanker.

If I recall, in his early F1 days, Alonso fans greeted him in gorilla suits, so perhaps this is where his overt sensitivity to skin colour comes from. We need a new Barry Sheene or James Hunt to come along. Seriously, why not? If he's exciting on the track and fans take to him, then the advertisers (who essentially pay everyone) will like him, and he might even get away with a PR-ridiculing yet healthy relationship with the media. Just imagine he's filmed in a drunken brawl hours before race weekend deadline at Spa Francochamps, turning up with a fat lip and black eye, stinking of booze, with lipstick and fanny batter plastered all over his face and clothes. How could anyone not possibly want him to win the race?

F1 is crying out for a personality, ffs. They're all like PC robots. Could the sport ever again accommodate something akin to those two mentioned above?

Kimi is the closest thing lately - and that's simply because the complete lack of personality also cut out the PC shit. All of the lads with anything close to differing opinions tend to let slip too soon and get fucked off when they're still in the junior formulas and easy to disappear. 

50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What about Katie Price's son Harvey?

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This level of domination is what turns avid fans into casual watchers. It's boring. Sport is about unpredictability, not domination.

I used to be a big F1 fan, in the Mansell, Senna, Prost, Schumacher era, going to Silverstone every year, and Magny Cours, Spa, Hockenheim and even Monte Carlo once. The electronic age spoiled the sport in the early nineties making Williams unbeatable. I remember Mansell leading the US Grand Prix in a JPS Lotus in 84, for most of the race in 45’ heat, running out of petrol on the last lap and then collapsing while pushing his car to the finish line. These scalextric drivers nowadays, whilst great drivers would just park the car, get out and throw a tantrum looking for someone to blame. 
I don’t consider F1 to be a genuine sport anyway as the result of every race can be manipulated legally using team orders. Bookmakers taking bets on F1 from punters who can be robbed of their winnings due to to this makes it a non sport in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to be a big F1 fan, in the Mansell, Senna, Prost, Schumacher era, going to Silverstone every year, and Magny Cours, Spa, Hockenheim and even Monte Carlo once. The electronic age spoiled the sport in the early nineties making Williams unbeatable. I remember Mansell leading the US Grand Prix in a JPS Lotus in 84, for most of the race in 45’ heat, running out of petrol on the last lap and then collapsing while pushing his car to the finish line. These scalextric drivers nowadays, whilst great drivers would just park the car, get out and throw a tantrum looking for someone to blame. 
I don’t consider F1 to be a genuine sport anyway as the result of every race can be manipulated legally using team orders. Bookmakers taking bets on F1 from punters who can be robbed of their winnings due to to this makes it a non sport in my opinion.

You failed to mention the time a driver crashed and was on fire but still had time to wade into the crowd to smack some heckler in the gob before the fire marshals put him out. 

*may not have happened. 

• 1 month later...

I see this little twonk has thrown his helmet into the ring to buy Chelsea as a part of a consortium that includes one of the William's sisters. So they've gone from being bankrolled by a Russkie with bottomless pockets to a conglomerate containing a tax dodging go-kart rider and a wimmins tennis player. Well, I'll look forward to seeing Chelsea battling it out with Norwich for the Championship in a few seasons time. 

Paul Mariner was a cunt 

52 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Lewis is a woke piece of sell out shit that needs his larynx ripped out with a Caltrop, then shot in the head at close range with a blunderbuss. Might as well blue flame and flay the simpleton as well.

A poor man's Rev.

Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A poor man's Rev.

Fuck off.

You don't hold any high ground here ducks, myself and the Rev were trading torture techniques on this site long before your fat chops appeared.

Entertain with something new instead of your usual derailing inane clumsy rubbish or choke yourself with Babs suspenders.

• Like 1