CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'll get you started off Frank, what do think of this classic? I was only 4 or so when this came out, listening to it now I really appreciate the synth riffs, vocals, arrangement and production. I particularly like the breakdown around 4.20 minutes in and building back up with synth modulation. Have you got a fucking clue what I'm on about?

Fuck that abysmal kiddie-pop, back to the old school...

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'll get you started off Frank, what do think of this classic? I was only 4 or so when this came out, listening to it now I really appreciate the synth riffs, vocals, arrangement and production. I particularly like the breakdown around 4.20 minutes in and building back up with synth modulation. Have you got a fucking clue what I'm on about?

I wasn't expecting this from you Ape. I learnt to body pop to this track. Will you be joining me this evening?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Neil you boneheaded slob, what you listening to at the moment? I'll be doing a little disco gig on this thread from 10pm this evening. Join me for the best of the eighties.

You'll certainly have a captive audience on here, tonight Frank. Mainly because the only type of people who listen to late night, Graham Torrington shite are lorry driving rapists and manic depressives on the verge of suicide. 

Put up your dog and bone's number and do a live call in section. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I wasn't expecting this from you Ape. I learnt to body pop to this track. Will you be joining me this evening?

It's me Frank, Raasters. I'll try my best to join you old chap, however I've been up for three days partying with my white Colombian friend so I'm a bit delicate (and a lot worse off financially). It also depends on your track selection, anything high tempo and I might start breakdancing and keel over with a heart attack, you wouldn't want Raas dead now would you?

39 minutes ago, cunt said:

Fuck that shit

Is this what your doing on a Saturday night Shit the Ripper? I guess you've been busy collecting various specimens and moulded the semi frozen turds into a makeshift vagina. I told you to never talk to me again and you've done nothing but try since. Have a shit evening, literally. 

• Like 2

On 28/01/2023 at 17:13, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I told you to never talk to me again

What you told me, and what I actually take any notice of, are obviously two different things.

If you insist on spreading your God-awful taste in music all over a public forum on the internet, then be prepared for an unfavourable reaction.

Here's an idea, create your own website and gate-keep any undesirables you like, or dislike, then you might be a happier human being (but I doubt it)

♫♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Not surprising, considering I didn’t actually fucking post it. Stupid cunt.

I think @Frank was trying to be clever in calling me an Ape Ape. Do you know I did an ancestry DNA test a while ago and I'm 1% Greek, that means there's a possibility (even if minute) that I could be a distant relative of the cunt... If I didn't have responsibilities and enjoy life so much, the possibility of being a distant relative of that cunt would be enough make me kill myself. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think @Frank was trying to be clever in calling me an Ape Ape. Do you know I did an ancestry DNA test a while ago and I'm 1% Greek, that means there's a possibility (even if minute) that I could be a distant relative of the cunt... If I didn't have responsibilities and enjoy life so much, the possibility of being a distant relative of that cunt would be enough make me kill myself. 

It's a classic move straight out of his only source material, 'The Joker's Corner Big Book of Chortles'.

He was attention seeking with his dyscalculia special move at the start of the week, so he's clearly dusted off the hand buzzer and squirting carnation ready for a weekend of what he considers to be hilarity.

The washed up old wanker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

My first suspicions were negated by the thought even the hairy little olive wog mightn't stoop so low.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a classic move straight out of his only source material, 'The Joker's Corner Big Book of Chortles'.

He was attention seeking with his dyscalculia special move at the start of the week, so he's clearly dusted off the hand buzzer and squirting carnation ready for a weekend of what he considers to be hilarity.

The washed up old wanker.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My first suspicions were negated by the thought even the hairy little olive wog mightn't stoop so low.

He really is a tedious, repetitive cunt. Most likely out right now at some pretentious restaurant, dining alone, thinking about what musical gems he's going to upload here this evening. I hope he chokes to death on his rack of lamb.

6 hours ago, cunt said:

Only a disgusting degenerate such as yourself could conceive of such a thing, no wonder you live alone.

I've had a heavy few days, not a lot of sleep and I'm already regetting my partying ways. I thought I'd check in to have a laugh at Frank's song uploads, only to find a seemingly angrier by the day Shit the Ripper on my case. Listen you sinister, wrong'un fucking cunt, you don't know where I live and who I may or may not live with, the fact that even Mrs Roops gave you a shit collector/themed Avatar a while ago,  says a lot. 

• Like 1

On 21/01/2023 at 16:53, Frank said:

You're so ugly in every respect. 

You know what Frank, I was bit harsh on George Michael. I was reminiscing on simpler times when I was a youngster...used to listen to a lot of varied music and remembered this very eighties sounding song on the Tele, what a pair of voices though, effortless, wouldn't you agree? 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You know what Frank, I was bit harsh on George Michael. I was reminiscing on simpler times when I was a youngster...used to listen to a lot of varied music and remembered this very eighties sounding song on the Tele, what a pair of voices though, effortless, wouldn't you agree? 

I worked with George and Aretha on 'Knew you were waiting'. The production team... me, Simon Climie, GM and two other bods flew to Detroit and took a cab to the studio. Meanwhile Aretha rocked up with her entourage of about forty of your mob, 8 limos and a mobile BBQ. She loved ribs, the dirty black whore. Nice lady. True story.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

I worked with George and Aretha on 'Knew you were waiting'. The production team... me, Simon Climie, GM and two other bods flew to Detroit and took a cab to the studio. Meanwhile Aretha rocked up with her entourage of about forty of your mob, 8 limos and a mobile BBQ. She loved ribs, the dirty black whore. Nice lady. True story.

Wow, really? Tell me Frank, apparently there were serious issues with the Azimuth alignment on the Studer, did it hinder the creative process?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You only seem to work with bum boys Frank,Did Freddie ever fuck George?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

True story.

According to your own biography, you would have been 15 at this point in time. Regardless, it certainly doesn't require any suspension of disbelief on my part to accept that you would have eagerly crossed the Atlantic with two notorious homosexuals acting in loco parentis.

I imagine that your tightly puckered and hairless arsehole ended up resembling a Rottweiler's chew toy by the time you landed at Wayne County Airport. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I’m afraid you can’t post things like this anymore.

Aretha Franklin has been declared a bigot by the LGBTXYZ police. Apparently her song ‘Natural Woman’ is offensive to the ‘trans community’. According to them, there’s no such thing as a natural woman.

It really is time for queerbashing to make a big fucking comeback. Sick fucking nonces. I want them all dead.

• Like 1