CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'll always be grateful for the cunt bringing us a bit of success after the dismal early mid 80's but the man was a cunt, a greedy shifty cunt who I witnessed cheating at golf, cheers for Anfield 89 but fuck off for being a shady shitcunt

He was getting pissed in the dugout with Dixon and some old fat cunt that played for Charlton years ago. When I say ‘Dugout’, remember this was Welling United. It was like a bus shelter made out of B&Q corrugated plastic.

On 28/02/2024 at 10:58, Eric Cuntman said:

I met that 7 foot jock at a charity football match at Welling United. It was Chelsea All Stars v Charlton Ex 11. He wasn’t particularly good at football but I got his autograph on the back of a programme along with Derek Hales, Kerry Dixon, and George Graham who turned up to watch.

My dad went to a do for George Graham's testimonial at Haringey Dog Track years ago. Graham was there with a few of the '71 double winning side. Surprise really as my dad's a lifelong spurs fan. Silly cunt ended spunking 200 quid up the wall.  He was never any good with geegees or the dogs.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Shouldn't you have put the word  fat between great and fucking?

Shut up and stop trying to be witty you fucking brain numbingly boring old freak. You’re so fucking dumb you haven’t even worked out that Frank will willingly swallow every inch your enormous cock, whether or not you post one of your trademark, pathetic, sycophantic attempts  at humour in reply to every one of his increasingly random, sad and fwankly desperate outbursts.

• Like 1

On 29/02/2024 at 23:36, King Billy said:

Shut up and stop trying to be witty you fucking brain numbingly boring old freak. You’re so fucking dumb you haven’t even worked out that Frank will willingly swallow every inch your enormous cock, whether or not you post one of your trademark, pathetic, sycophantic attempts  at humour in reply to every one of his increasingly random, sad and fwankly desperate outbursts.

Bill I’m at the dentist in Copenhagen for the weekend. I’ve never felt so low. Gum disease ignored for years, I’m afraid, combined with a lifetime’s chomping on black cock etc. Yesterday I underwent an intense three hour clean, and this morning they produced a job list as long as your arm… three implants (lower), an implant along the smile line, and all four wisdom teeth out. That’s twelve extractions in totaI! I barely made it through the deep clean. Who do I turn to? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Bill I’m at the dentist in Copenhagen for the weekend. I’ve never felt so low. Gum disease ignored for years, I’m afraid, combined with a lifetime’s chomping on black cock etc. Yesterday I underwent an intense three hour clean, and this morning they produced a job list as long as your arm… three implants (lower), an implant along the smile line, and all four wisdom teeth out. That’s twelve extractions in totaI! I barely made it through the deep clean. Who do I turn to? 

Dignitas.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Unfair to Gimps.

It’s disappointing, P. That cunt showed real promise. He was good! And now he’s gone.. totally shot to pieces. Shit. 

If I were pushed, I’d probably pay for Decs to return. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What I liked about @Decimus is that his malice was genuine .. a totally honest swine lost.

I'd agree, his malice was genuine, but he was anything but honest, the narcissistic cunt lied about his drink and drug binges to big himself up, and when I called him out about being a lying fuckin' lightweight, he just went very quiet.

Personally, I hope the cunt's been eaten by a grizzly bear. 🐻

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, and said:

I'd agree, his malice was genuine, but he was anything but honest, the narcissistic cunt lied about his drink and drug binges to big himself up, and when I called him out about being a lying fuckin' lightweight, he just went very quiet.

It was a polar bear .. he would never have allowed anything brown to touch him'

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Yesterday I underwent an intense three hour clean, and this morning they produced…….

Dozens of assorted dildos, several gallons of congealed semen, enough dislodged penile warts (all black) to fill a skip, a faux leather rainbow coloured thong, a pair of Speedos signed by Tom Daley, one yellow marigold and a hardback copy of Peter Tatchell’s autobiography with the security tag from Waterstones still intact.

At least there was nothing pulled out that would be in the slightest bit surprising and cause you any embarrassment. As long as the process caused you excruciating pain and might hopefully lead to an even more painful death Frank I’m good with it all.

4 hours ago, and said:

What kind of twat would move to a country like cucknadia of all places, it'd be one of the last countries I'd ever want to live in.

2 hours ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

Hahahaha, who's Johnny? Your obsessed you fucking paki loving chav.

Can you let the Royal Navy use New Zealand as target practise for our ICBMs? pweeeeeze!! Give us your co-ordinates so they can hit you directly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

Ha, what royal navy? Stupid little England chav cunt. Your fucking paki infested Isle is finished.

Not as finished as you inbred sheep shearing cunts when China gets done with taking Taiwan.Lol enjoy.

13 minutes ago, The Real said:

I'm originally from Britain, you unbelievably thick fucking imbecile. Got out though, saw the writing on the wall. Hahahahaha, you probably rent from a paki landlord and work a minimum wage job in that shithoke called the UK. Hahaha, you utter wanker.

You're a faggot with a failed hairdressing business and an anti-British parasite from a part of the world full of anti-British parasites. New zealand is basically a shit version of Wales/UK you dribbling fuckwit of a cunt. Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

You're a faggot with a failed hairdressing business and an anti-British parasite from a part of the world full of anti-British parasites that Britain should seriously consider taking care of in the future like any other anti-British parasites would/should be taken care of. New zealand is basically a shit version of Wales/UK you dribbling fuckwit of a cunt. Fuck off.

Remember when he tried to pretend that he was ‘Tracy Gough’? Some NZ millionaire with a big mansion. He even used an estate agent photo to try and convince us it was his house.