CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Former PC Declan Jones

Trucking Funt

Good riddance, it's because of pricks like him that half the country spends their lives down on bended knee. 

Did he do any bird first? I'd have preferred it if he went to his grave horribly disfigured after copping a face full of hot water and sugar.

@judgetwi out of interest why were you sacked from the Bacon Brigade? Did you refuse to work during the shabbat, or did you give some poor innocent bloke a kicking?

Filthy pig cunt.

🐖 🥓

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Good riddance, it's because of pricks like him that half the country spends their lives down on bended knee. 

Did he do any bird first? I'd have preferred it if he went to his grave horribly disfigured after copping a face full of hot water and sugar.

@judgetwi out of interest why were you sacked from the bacon brigade? Did you refuse to work during the shabbat, or did you give some poor innocent bloke a kicking?

Filthy pig cunt.

He did three months out of a six month sentence. I would imagine he was in solitary as I doubt even the kiddy fiddlers would tolerate ex filth, especially one who thought his warrant card was a licence to kick the shit out of anyone he took a dislike to. 

I suspect he got released and suddenly it dawned on him that his pig support network had evaporated. Hopefully his bird had fucked off with his best mate as well. Meanwhile, he was left to face life as an unemployable waste of oxygen without any outlet to exercise his narcissistic personality disorder by bullying the general public like the rest of his former colleagues.   

What should have happened in a case like this is, after the first video of him punching like a fucking fairy, the force should have given him intensive boxing lessons so the next time he kidney punches someone he only needs to do it once. What a fucking embarrassment, he should have let the sow he was with have a swing instead.