CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CNN ‘the most trusted name in fake news’

King Billy

I don’t expect most punters will be interested enough in this thread to bother, but as a keen follower of all things Yank I found the resignation of Jeff Zucker, boss of CNN yesterday very interesting to say the least. This hairless pygmy who’s been at the helm of what was a left leaning but mostly respected news Channel since 2003 turned it into a Get Trump, Russian collusion, impeachment 1, impeachment 2, Jan 6 insurrection hoax, worship at the Biden/Fauci/ Pelosi/ BLM/ Clinton altar. All the time hiding the real truth about the sickening corruption and criminality of the Obama/Biden/Clinton cabal which turbocharged the wilful destruction of Western values and the war on the decent and hardworking majority who are the backbone of civilised society. CNNs ratings have plummeted by 90% since Dementia Joe, the most popular President ever 😂 in just a year has now become the most unpopular President ever according to almost every poll. 2 top CNN prime time producers have been arrested for paedophile allegations, No1 news anchor Chris Cuomo sacked for conspiring with his brother Andrew who was New York State Governor, to smear and discredit more than a dozen women he’d sexually abused, Jeffrey Toobin CNN legal analyst caught with no trousers on, furiously masturbating during a live Zoom conference broadcast, but welcomed back after after apologising for his ‘mistake’.

The big boss Zucker has however gone for not disclosing a consensual affair with a senior female colleague. An affair which was common knowledge for years. 
Fox News which ridicules and exposes the nonsense pumped out by all the left wing fakestream media has seen their ratings go through the roof as people are waking up to the shite they’ve been fed for decades. All the lefts attacks and smears as racist bigots has failed spectacularly.
The BBC should have a good hard look at the biased propaganda they sell to the public as impartial news, and consider the probability that their days are numbered and the game is up for them and all the progressive liberal elite they’ve been schilling for.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t expect most punters will be interested enough in this thread to bother, but as a keen follower of all things Yank I found the resignation of Jeff Zucker, boss of CNN yesterday very interesting to say the least. This hairless pygmy who’s been at the helm of what was a left leaning but mostly respected news Channel since 2003 turned it into a Get Trump, Russian collusion, impeachment 1, impeachment 2, Jan 6 insurrection hoax, worship at the Biden/Fauci/ Pelosi/ BLM/ Clinton altar. All the time hiding the real truth about the sickening corruption and criminality of the Obama/Biden/Clinton cabal which turbocharged the wilful destruction of Western values and the war on the decent and hardworking majority who are the backbone of civilised society. CNNs ratings have plummeted by 90% since Dementia Joe, the most popular President ever 😂 in just a year has now become the most unpopular President ever according to almost every poll. 2 top CNN prime time producers have been arrested for paedophile allegations, No1 news anchor Chris Cuomo sacked for conspiring with his brother Andrew who was New York State Governor, to smear and discredit more than a dozen women he’d sexually abused, Jeffrey Toobin CNN legal analyst caught with no trousers on, furiously masturbating during a live Zoom conference broadcast, but welcomed back after after apologising for his ‘mistake’.

The big boss Zucker has however gone for not disclosing a consensual affair with a senior female colleague. An affair which was common knowledge for years. 
Fox News which ridicules and exposes the nonsense pumped out by all the left wing fakestream media has seen their ratings go through the roof as people are waking up to the shite they’ve been fed for decades. All the lefts attacks and smears as racist bigots has failed spectacularly.
The BBC should have a good hard look at the biased propaganda they sell to the public as impartial news, and consider the probability that their days are numbered and the game is up for them and all the progressive liberal elite they’ve been schilling for.

If Anne Frank could've written at your pace, she'd have had much more time for trumpet practice.

Toobin and Zucker are both Jews. Along with other "liberal elites" it seems to be a common denominator.

You may hate Muslim taxi drivers from northern shit holes, but the overwhelming evidence suggests that at the highest levels it's the kikes that are fiddling kids with impunity. You won't get that narrative on Fox, though. Fundamental American Christians can't imagine a world in which a circumcised Ashkanazi (with the emphasis on Nazi) can do any wrong.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Toobin and Zucker are both Jews. Along with other "liberal elites" it seems to be a common denominator.

You may hate Muslim taxi drivers from northern shit holes, but the overwhelming evidence suggests that at the highest levels it's the kikes that are fiddling kids with impunity. You won't get that narrative on Fox, though. Fundamental American Christians can't imagine a world in which a circumcised Ashkanazi (with the emphasis on Nazi) can do any wrong.

Colin Robinson - good avatar choice! I fucking love that show.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2022 at 00:35, Decimus said:

the overwhelming evidence suggests that at the highest levels it's the kikes that are fiddling kids with impunity.

‘At the highest level’ that’s possibly true, but the Hollywood untouchables and their super rich friends, Jewish or otherwise, make up a tiny percentage of the kidfuckers who carry on raping and abusing children with absolute impunity, almost exclusively in the Muslim ghettos of this country, and the uncivilised lawless wastelands they flock to the U.K. from, bringing their dark age customs and religious perversions with them. I don’t recall ever hearing about any Golders Green or Stamford Hill rape gangs. Do you?

Im not a cheerleader for the oven dodgers in any respect, but I find it difficult to understand gaslighting  them, in order to somehow deflect from the in-ignorable Islamic elephant in the room, which is exactly what the snivelling cowards at all levels of authority have chosen to do for decades.

On 04/02/2022 at 00:35, Decimus said:

. Fundamental American Christians can't imagine a world in which a circumcised Ashkanazi (with the emphasis on Nazi) can do any wrong.

I definitely can’t remember the last time a ‘radicalised’ Frumer mowed down dozens of pedestrians on London Bridge in his Fiat Punto, or hacked Lee Rigby to pieces with a huge grin on his bearded face, blew up hundreds of innocent kids at a pop concert, or attacked a village school in Africa and kidnapped hundreds of female children to keep them as sex slaves, after raping and slaughtering everyone else they could find over the age of ten. The four by twos have historically been the convenient target for all the worlds problems, and have tbf sometimes been their own worst enemy, but to ignore and cover up the obvious and undeniable fact that Islam is not reconcilable with the basic  foundations and core principles that all western Judeo Christian countries are founded on is cowardice on a scale that I cannot work out, except as  a sign of what’s yet to come if it’s allowed to continue.

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I definitely can’t remember the last time a ‘radicalised’ Frumer mowed down dozens of pedestrians on London Bridge in his Fiat Punto, or hacked Lee Rigby to pieces with a huge grin on his bearded face, blew up hundreds of innocent kids at a pop concert, or attacked a village school in Africa and kidnapped hundreds of female children to keep them as sex slaves, after raping and slaughtering everyone else they could find over the age of ten. The four by twos have historically been the convenient target for all the worlds problems, and have tbf sometimes been their own worst enemy, but to ignore and cover up the obvious and undeniable fact that Islam is not reconcilable with the basic  foundations and core principles that all western Judeo Christian countries are founded on is cowardice on a scale that I cannot work out, except as  a sign of what’s yet to come if it’s allowed to continue.

Forget this shit bill, I’m in the John Francis Witherspoons in Cornwall again…I feel under dressed, unfortunately I do not have any neck ‘art’ and have all my teeth, shameful 

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 03/02/2022 at 23:21, King Billy said:

Media is simply a different animal in the last 20 years. Lobbying and disrupting the flow of Information with red tape, has been made commonplace. The idea is, everybody lives in a state of total confusion, so that a system can stay in place for fear of change within the population of the only thing that lasts for longer than a month, governments. This is how 2 and 3 party systems stick around for decades with little change and little discernable difference in policy. 

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Forget this shit bill, I’m in the John Francis Witherspoons in Cornwall again…I feel under dressed, unfortunately I do not have any neck ‘art’ and have all my teeth, shameful 

Sounds more civilised than the shit hole in North London where I was spawned. If you had both ears you felt overdressed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m in the John Francis Witherspoons in Cornwall again…I feel under dressed

BREAKING NEWS

Morris dancing in pub toilets linked to the sudden rise in fatal heart attacks of naked, unemployed black males, according to a new study from the University of Alabama.

• Like 2