CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Virtue Signalling

Hammer of Cunts

Apparently we're supposed to do something symbolic with lightbulbs this evening to show Putin what we think of him.

I bet he'll shit himself at the sight of Doris at no. 27's curtains flapping.

What did the potato-faced cabbage eaters do for us in the last war?   Oh yes, many of them joined the SS. Ukraine is a buffer state, it's doing what it's supposed to: keeping the Ivans at a safe distance.

It'll be "clap for Kiev" next.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Apparently we're supposed to do something symbolic with lightbulbs this evening to show Putin what we think of him.

What did the potato-faced cabbage eaters do for us in the last war?   Oh yes, many of them joined the SS. Ukraine is a buffer state, it's doing what it's supposed to: keeping the Ivans at a safe distance.

Does Neil use an iVan?

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I'll be eating a fillet of chicken that's rolled in egg and covered in breadcrumbs in support of those brave Ukrainian warriors.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I suppose they're trying to fit it in whilst everyone can still afford to have their lights on. Give it another month or two and everyone will be shoving candles up their arses. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I want to know why its now 'Keev' when its been Ki-ev for fucking years. Media cunts. 

It's Kyiv, the yi of which is an ee sound. This has always been the case and a good example as to why you shouldn't base foreign city pronunciation on Champions League commentary.

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Lights out...then turn them on again...causing a massive surge and an extra few billion on top of what Europe already gives Putin each day. 

Only a permanently pissed up idiot like @Cunty BigBollox would come up with such a stupid idea. 

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lights out...then turn them on again...causing a massive surge and an extra fee billion on top of what Europe already gives Putin each day. 

Only a permanently pissed up idiot like @Cunty BigBollox would come up with such a stupid idea. 

I would tell you to shove it up your arse, but I imagine you've already ticked that off your bucket list.

@camberwell gypsy did you ever have any patients in A&E with a 6ft fluorescent tube up their arse that sounded like an old chap?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I would tell you to shove it up your arse, but I imagine you've already ticked that off your bucket list.

@camberwell gypsy did you ever have any patients in A&E with a 6ft fluorescent tube up their arse that sounded like an old chap?

No, but we had a guy who swallowed his watch. Fucking timewaster 

37 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Considering CG has never heard my voice and has more than likely seen many old chaps pass through A&E, you have to all intents and purposes made yourself look like a daft, pissed cunt... again. Lol.