CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Virtue Signalling

Hammer of Cunts

I see Greggs are threatening to put up their prices because of this shitfest.  Fuck the war in Ukraine, the civilian deaths and all the thousands of refugees scrambling to get away. Poor 'Big Pam' now has to pay extra for the 5 steak bakes she shoves into her gob.  Hope fried chicken's not effected as Brixton will go up.

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see Greggs are threatening to put up their prices because of this shitfest.  Fuck the war in Ukraine, the civilian deaths and all the thousands of refugees scrambling to get away. Poor 'Big Pam' now has to pay extra for the 5 steak bakes she shoves into her gob.  Hope fried chicken's not effected as Brixton will go up.

@Cunty BigBollox indicates he likes Greggs, which isn't a surprise to be honest. Anyways what with the cost of living crisis on its way he'll no doubt have to brew his own piss tasting beer and bake his own shitty pies. Not hoping he passes out whilst attempting the above mentioned shit and blows his bungalow up or anything, but it'd be a fitting end for the daft cunt. Lol

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I would tell you to shove it up your arse, but I imagine you've already ticked that off your bucket list.

@camberwell gypsy did you ever have any patients in A&E with a 6ft fluorescent tube up their arse that sounded like an old chap?

My feelings are that @Old Chap Raasclaat is a Frosty Jack sort of guy.

10 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Scotland's a modern country now, the old ways are gone.

Couldn’t agree more. Their menfolk were all wearing skirts when Bruce Jenner was still racing around in tight shorts with a huge boner and a moustache at the Olympic Games.

13 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Nicola Sturgeon apologises to people accused of witchcraft

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-60667533

Things would have got hot very quickly for you if the Witchfinder General had rolled up at your village, and ordered you to hoist up your skirt. I’m surprised you evaded capture as you were definitely around at the time, and freaks such as you were normally the first to be rounded up and incinerated.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Things would have got hot very quickly for you if the Witchfinder General had rolled up at your village, and ordered you to hoist up your skirt. I’m surprised you evaded capture as you were definitely around at the time, and freaks such as you were normally the first to be rounded up and incinerated.

Witches were hanged, not burned at the stake in the UK. They burned their corpses in scotland 

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She went all 'hood' the other day. Best you give her prop's less you get served upside dis muthafucka homie.

She’s the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. Believe it or not, some of my friends have gone a bit tinfoil hat crazy recently. Very disappointing to say the least. Thank fuck I’m still completely normal Eric. There’s not many of us left.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’s the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. Believe it or not, some of my friends have gone a bit tinfoil hat crazy recently. Very disappointing to say the least. Thank fuck I’m still completely normal Eric. There’s not many of us left.

There's just you, me and David Icke the rest of the world has gone fucking mental.

On 08/03/2022 at 10:15, Hammer of Cunts said:

Apparently we're supposed to do something symbolic with lightbulbs this evening to show Putin what we think of him.

I bet he'll shit himself at the sight of Doris at no. 27's curtains flapping.

What did the potato-faced cabbage eaters do for us in the last war?   Oh yes, many of them joined the SS. Ukraine is a buffer state, it's doing what it's supposed to: keeping the Ivans at a safe distance.

It'll be "clap for Kiev" next.

This bunch of drivel sounds more like a rant ,haven't you painted enough fences this week,or is it you're poor now as your paint isn't sourced from Russia anymore ? Fucking paint tipping wanker