CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Assimilation in London Town.

Eddie

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Whitechapel station will have Bengali signage to acknowledge the contribution of the Bangladeshi community to east London. 

just because an area is flooded with bengalis, whom only employ other bengalis in their sweatshops, build mosques on every corner and total change the landscape of the host nation is not a contribution. 

Tower Hamlets Council has funded the Bengali signs both outside and throughout the station.

So much for assimilation, we are doomed….

Jack the Ripper would probably not be overly impressed with this sort of thing if he was lurking around in the shadows of East London today. He could probably practice his trade unpunished though as ‘female genital mutilation’ isn’t an arrestable offence in Sharia law today in the Islamic Republic of Londonistan. Allah Akbar!

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He could probably practice his trade unpunished though as ‘female genital mutilation’ isn’t an arrestable offence in Sharia law today in the Islamic Republic of Londonistan. 

Those kidneys were hardly Halal, though.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Jack the Ripper would probably not be overly impressed with this sort of thing if he was lurking around in the shadows of East London today. He could probably practice his trade unpunished though as ‘female genital mutilation’ isn’t an arrestable offence in Sharia law today in the Islamic Republic of Londonistan. Allah Akbar!

Don't worry about rippers. It's the rappers who are stabbing everyone now.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Actually it was 417,357 .. even more than the 271,334 whos' granddad was in the same class as Mad Frankie Fraser.

Actually I was there the night Ronnie allegedly shot Cornell in the Blind Beggar. Admittedly I didn’t actually get  in because of the hundreds of people outside but my mate, Eric Hardman, told me that Cornell shot himself accidentally when he was fucking about with some firearm that nobody has ever heard of or fucking cares about anyway.

The twins were innocent!! Straight up!

Gertcha!

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those kidneys were hardly Halal, though.

Most 12 year old boys in Glasgow could put the ripper to shame these days. In fact all 12 year old black boys in London could. ‘Jaykwan the Ripper’. Netflix are probably filming the movie as we speak, with Jaykwan portrayed as a heroic black Robin Hood, slashing the ‘white priveleged’ rich and giving out all his sperm to the poor, whether they want it or not.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Actually I was there the night Ronnie allegedly shot Cornell in the Blind Beggar. Admittedly I didn’t actually get  in because of the hundreds of people outside but my mate, Eric Hardman, told me that Cornell shot himself accidentally when he was fucking about with some firearm that nobody has ever heard of or fucking cares about anyway.

Gertcha!

Bullshit!! .. there were million outside and 42,000 inside the pub. And none of them saw nothing.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Gertcha!

Obviously you never saw the shooting due to occupying trap two of the gents with a tub of 60's Vaseline in hand.

Did Ronnie stick his head in (literally) after allegedly dispatching George? 

The good old day's before dementia, paralysis and crippling alcoholism kicked in eh, Jewdy... 

Was taking it up the wrong un still illegal then? 

I'd Google it, but why bother when I can ask an old cunt like you. 

Edited by Major Cunt
It's probably changed it's name to The Disabled Bugger. Gotta move with the times and clientele.
  • Like 1

On 19/03/2022 at 22:30, judgetwi said:

Gertcha!

That's all true. Cornell was having a look at my second favourite Luger. He wanted to know what the bullets looked like, so he looked down the barrel but couldn't see any. So he pulled the trigger to bring it a bit closer... bless.

He was affectionately known by his friends as, "George the fucking stupid cunt". I still miss him, if only he had done the same.

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

i once wanted to spread your nose all over your face.

Unfortunately that’s how they look anyway. There’s plenty of other ways to crack a coconut as I’m quite sure you’re well aware. Eddie and yourself was one of, if not the greatest brawls never to have taken place. Pure gold.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately that’s how they look anyway. There’s plenty of other ways to crack a coconut as I’m quite sure you’re well aware. Eddie and yourself was one of, if not the greatest brawls never to have taken place. Pure gold.

Now part of CC history, the brawl that Ed never showed up for.

• Like 3

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 19/03/2022 at 22:06, Eddie said:

Whitechapel station will have Bengali signage to acknowledge the contribution of the Bangladeshi community to east London. 

just because an area is flooded with bengalis, whom only employ other bengalis in their sweatshops, build mosques on every corner and total change the landscape of the host nation is not a contribution. 

Tower Hamlets Council has funded the Bengali signs both outside and throughout the station.

Are you being a little bit racist here? 

Guest judgetwi
On 20/03/2022 at 18:34, Major Cunt said:

Obviously you never saw the shooting due to occupying trap two of the gents with a tub of 60's Vaseline in hand.

Did Ronnie stick his head in (literally) after allegedly dispatching George? 

The good old day's before dementia, paralysis and crippling alcoholism kicked in eh, Jewdy... 

Was taking it up the wrong un still illegal then? 

I'd Google it, but why bother when I can ask an old cunt like you. 

Fair enough, I just made the whole thing up. You’re too smart for me Marje.

On 19/03/2022 at 11:06, Eddie said:

Oh when my love, my darling, 
    You've left me here alone, 
I'll walk the streets of London 
    Which once seemed all our own.

The vast suburban churches 
    Together we have found: 
The ones which smelt of gaslight 
    The ones in incense drown'd; 
I'll use them now for praying in 
    And not for looking round.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:
Oh when my love, my darling, 
    You've left me here alone, 
I'll walk the streets of London 
    Which once seemed all our own.

The vast suburban churches 
    Together we have found: 
The ones which smelt of gaslight 
    The ones in incense drown'd; 
I'll use them now for praying in 
    And not for looking round.

Virgin 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you're not off to see Genesis at the O2 tonight, because that would be VERY fucking gay.

Front row centre, People said I'd never get over my obsession with Phil Collins.

but take a look at me now!

• Like 2