CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them teacher cunts

Neil

A friends 12 year old apparently had a day at school recently where they were asked to pin a label on themselves and write on it how they wanted to be addressed. Five of them wrote 'They', the normal ones wrote he or she and one little cunt(boy) wrote 'she'. What sort of shit cunt world are we in where 12 year olds are fed this fucking shite?. Fortunately my kids have grown up but my 9 year old grandaughter is going to be force fed this bollocks and I hope she fucking tells them that she's a girl,she wants to marry and look after her husband and family and hopefully tells the teacher to get fucked.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Neil said:

A friends 12 year old apparently had a day at school recently where they were asked to pin a label on themselves and write on it how they wanted to be addressed. Five of them wrote 'They', the normal ones wrote he or she and one little cunt(boy) wrote 'she'. What sort of shit cunt world are we in where 12 year olds are fed this fucking shite?. Fortunately my kids have grown up but my 9 year old grandaughter is going to be force fed this bollocks and I hope she fucking tells them that she's a girl,she wants to marry and look after her husband and family and hopefully tells the teacher to get fucked.

You watching the wimmins rugby on the beeb, Neil?  All those voluptuous wimmin running, tits bouncing up and down. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You watching the wimmins rugby on the beeb, Neil?  All those voluptuous wimmin running, tits bouncing up and down. 

The beards put me off. I had to turn off my teams fucking dismal performance today cos some split arse was wailing at me from my TV. They really are fucking useless.

46 minutes ago, Neil said:

The beards put me off. I had to turn off my teams fucking dismal performance today cos some split arse was wailing at me from my TV. They really are fucking useless.

Neil, you despicable fucking dope, my Insta feed is chockablock with images of Emma Raducanu. She might well be a one-hit-wonder, but fuck me she’s HOT! 

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Fabricated bollocks. A state school classroom of at least forty five 12 year-old fuckwit kids are mature enough not to give a straight answer. When are you gonna learn, you stupid fucking idiot? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fabricated bollocks. A state school classroom of at least forty five 12 year-old fuckwit kids are mature enough not to give a straight answer. When are you gonna learn, you stupid fucking idiot? 

Neil is the sort of fucking idiot who would fervently believe that the number 49 at his local chinky was dog meat, purely on the basis of his mate's, mum's, cousin's, ex-husband's sister telling him so.

"A friend's 12 year old" indeed.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Neil is the sort of fucking idiot who would fervently believe that the number 49 at his local chinky was dog meat, purely on the basis of his mate's, mum's, cousin's, ex-husband's sister telling him so.

"A friend's 12 year old" indeed.

I’ve gifted you a year’s worth of material in the past 48 hours. I want you to destroy me. Pellucid my arse. 

Just now, Frank said:

I’ve gifted you a year’s worth of material in the past 48 hours. I want you to destroy me. Pellucid my arse. 

It's certainly not escaped my notice that you're currently going through a Poundland Judgetwi phase.

What are you hoping to achieve?

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's certainly not escaped my notice that you're currently going through a Poundland Judgetwi phase.

What are you hoping to achieve?

I don’t know, decs. All I want these days is for someone to make me laugh. It’s not easy, do you know what I mean? 

Here @Eddie have this on me.. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0016489/storyville-the-truffle-hunters

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Some of those 'ladies' make Laurel Hubbard look feminine.

I bet they could drink most men under the table Big Bollock, not you of course. I can imagine you and one of these 'ladies' shacked up together, permanently pissed and rugby tackling eachother all day until eventually passing out in a pool of piss and vomit. 

You really are a fucking disgrace. Lol.

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I bet they could drink most men under the table Big Bollock, not you of course. I can imagine you and one of these 'ladies' shacked up together, permanently pissed and rugby tackling eachother all day until eventually passing out in a pool of piss and vomit. 

You really are a fucking disgrace. Lol.

What brought on this hatred of Drew, Raas?

Don't get me wrong, I wholeheartedly agree that the world would be a better place if he was dead, but I can't pinpoint the genesis of your feud with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don’t know, decs. All I want these days is for someone to make me laugh. It’s not easy, do you know what I mean? 

Here @Eddie have this on me.. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0016489/storyville-the-truffle-hunters

Looks like the bold Francis is back in the game…this I welcome and I think some of his denigrates do….over to you baby.

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't get me wrong, I wholeheartedly agree that the world would be a better place if he was dead, but I can't pinpoint the genesis of your feud with him.

Raastwat is a wannabe. He picks fights based on historical scraps that he has no knowledge of. In short, he’s a fuckin wannabe shitcunt. He has no idea who ‘Drew’ is (neither do I) Desperate for approval with the big boys, a classic schoolyard shithouse who joins up with the play ground hardcases in the hope that they don’t pick on him. I’m staggered that you have all give him a pass. Shame on you all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Raastwat is a wannabe. He picks fights based on historical scraps that he has no knowledge of. In short, he’s a fuckin wannabe shitcunt. He has no idea who ‘Drew’ is (neither do I) Desperate for approval with the big boys, a classic schoolyard shithouse who joins up with the play ground hardcases in the hope that they don’t pick on him. I’m staggered that you have all give him a pass. Shame on you all.

That isn't fair, DC. I literally planted the seeds for this rivalry between the pair of you. I might have got bored afterwards, forgot to water and weed them, and then stabbed you in the back at the first available opportunity - invalidating the entire experiment with my own bias before further pissing on the results by trying to make you both be friends - but I fucking guarantee, if you were more interested in Formula One, @Old Chap Raasclaat would have been the one I shanked.

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I need to process this, DC. I was considering nailing my colours to your flag untilI I noticed your immediately preceding Frankophile post.

Stand by.

Just now, Decimus said:

I need to process this, DC. I was considering nailing my colours to your flag untilI I noticed your immediately preceding Frankophile post.

Stand by.

Give him a chance, Decs. He's a bit clingy, but he really does have a good heart and a true cunt's spirit.

Considering the recent opinions Frank has seen appropriate to post, I don't think its that much of a reach to consider that he was simply manipulated and misled. Hose him down first, mind. We all know where he's been, even if it wasn't his fault.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

No hatred of Big Bollock on my part, in fact I actually find him funny and have enjoyed our little spats over the last few months. Having seen the accusations etc made against various members (cunt, big bollox etc) I thought it was only right I jumped on the bandwagon and threw my fair share of shit at them. 

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck me, there was me thinking the Chuckle Brothers were finished, you pair of stupid 'to you, to me' fucking cunts. 12 year old children are your speciality are they Frank?

Neil, if a teacher posed a series of daft questions to my then twelve year-old self back in 1981, he would’ve received a wet paper towel ball to the back of the head. Times have changed, of course, and although we might have regressed with the advent of the internet, the average twelve year-old is still far brighter than you. Your 9 year-old granddaughter should give you a wide berth.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Calm down DC, I have been watching you sneakily licking balls and arse (mine included) again with your likes and clingy behaviour. You fail to realise that unlike you I don't kiss anyone's arse on here and never have. You really should have taken Roops advice and returned under a different name, the truth is you were an absolute bellend from the start. After running out of arses to lick, you made the fatal error of turning to Frank. Even that desperate old bender became tired of you,  and here you are again desperately trying to get in other members good books by slagging him off. Do you actually remember nominating him in one of your hilarious, drink and drug induced meltdowns as 'The best on here, ever'? You utter fucking bellend. Lol.

• Like 2