CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can you die before you're born?

Neil

The purple haired leftie tik tok brigade who had a collective meltdown over Joe Rogan and others taking Ivermectin and miraculously recovering from Covid 19 almost immediately, screaming ‘horse dewormer’, and the Big Tech Nazis of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc censoring anyone who even suggested that Ivermectin (4 billion + human doses safely administered), and winner of Nobel prize for medicine (pre Covid) be promoted as a possible Covid treatment, have suddenly come to their senses and realised that horse medication for humans isn’t crazy after all. In fact all these fucked up leftard lizard cunts are today being given free reign on the aforementioned social media platforms to promote Misoprosol, (a veterinary drug for treating ulcers in horses) as a home abortion solution for the millions of triggered slags who’ve been shouting ‘my body my choice!’ for years (apart from the last 18 months when these same fucking goofball cunts decided to support vaccine mandates and the ostracisation of anyone who chose not to inject their body with the experimental Bill Gates vaccines). 
So unless I’ve got this all wrong, it’s totally unacceptable to take a proven and safe drug to help you recover from Covid 19, but it’s your absolute unquestionable right to swallow a purely veterinary ulcer drug for horses, as long as it’s done  for the sole purpose of murdering an unborn baby? 
Isn’t science great?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The purple haired leftie tik tok brigade who had a collective meltdown over Joe Rogan and others taking Ivermectin and miraculously recovering from Covid 19 almost immediately, screaming ‘horse dewormer’, and the Big Tech Nazis of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc censoring anyone who even suggested that Ivermectin (4 billion + human doses safely administered), and winner of Nobel prize for medicine (pre Covid) be promoted as a possible Covid treatment, have suddenly come to their senses and realised that horse medication for humans isn’t crazy after all. In fact all these fucked up leftard lizard cunts are today being given free reign on the aforementioned social media platforms to promote Misoprosol, (a veterinary drug for treating ulcers in horses) as a home abortion solution for the millions of triggered slags who’ve been shouting ‘my body my choice!’ for years (apart from the last 18 months when these same fucking goofball cunts decided to support vaccine mandates and the ostracisation of anyone who chose not to inject their body with the experimental Bill Gates vaccines). 
So unless I’ve got this all wrong, it’s totally unacceptable to take a proven and safe drug to help you recover from Covid 19, but it’s your absolute unquestionable right to swallow a purely veterinary ulcer drug for horses, as long as it’s done  for the sole purpose of murdering an unborn baby? 
Isn’t science great?

Nothing wrong with horse drugs. Ketamine is great. It's not even addictive, and I should know, I've taken it eight times a day for the last 27 years.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t science great?

Science is indeed "great", the application of same not necessarily so. Your post is a pile of facts-averse cack. Who has mugged you off this time?

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nothing wrong with horse drugs. Ketamine is great. It's not even addictive, and I should know, I've taken it eight times a day for the last 27 years.

How’s life in the K hole Eric? Horses don’t know how fucking lucky they are. Free drugs and yet they’ve always got a long face.

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s quite convenient that every pro abortionist has already been born. 

This is one of those statements that seems pithy and witty when you first see it, but then - when you actually think about it - it isn't.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just saying.

Quite.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

On 19/04/2022 at 12:04, Neil said:

Just wondered, It seems the world is mourning for CR7 and his unborn. Isn't that a bit like crying over your spunk dripping off a mirror?

Ronaldo is the sort of conceited prick you want every fucking shit load in the sky would come down on that fucking bloated big head with the Charles Manson eyes.   Fuck you Neil for reminding me he still exists. Everything about him is the wrong side of Gibralter (which isn't saying much)