CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can you die before you're born?

Neil

Guest Parabolic Cunting
53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just wondered, It seems the world is mourning for CR7 and his unborn. Isn't that a bit like crying over your spunk dripping off a mirror?

This is simultaneously the most fucked up thing I've ever read, and a megalith to great cunting. *Tips hat

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you dive into the changing room as soon as a fit one has vacated it, the cushion still smells of fanny. But you know that already.

I get the feeling this thread will be referred to as "Exhibit A" in a courtroom at some point.

• Like 2

On 19/04/2022 at 17:09, Eric Cuntman said:

If you dive into the changing room as soon as a fit one has vacated it, the cushion still smells of fanny. But you know that already.

Nowadays you’d be more likely to get a lung full of some trans poofters jizz filled arse odour. Not worth risking imo.

On 19/04/2022 at 17:40, nocti said:

I get the feeling this thread will be referred to as "Exhibit A" in a courtroom at some point.

Nocti I was wending my way through Holland Park this morning and this cunt crossed my path. I thought of you. 

• Like 1

On 19/04/2022 at 17:09, Eric Cuntman said:

On 21/04/2022 at 23:49, King Billy said:

Nowadays you’d be more likely to get a lung full of some trans poofters jizz filled arse odour. Not worth risking imo.

Some awful slag only left some blood stained Lacey thong by the bins the other day...of course, I gave them a good sniff and they smelt fucking awful...must be the warm weather we had lately. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was wending my way through Holland Park

Frank I know we seem to be getting on a little better these days, but I live near there...I hope you aren't stalking me? Did you visit the Ukrainian embassy? Pose for a picture near St Volodymyr or go into Lidgates and pay £40 for a steak (for one)?

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank I know we seem to be getting on a little better these days, but I live near there...I hope you aren't stalking me? Did you visit the Ukrainian embassy? Pose for a picture near St Volodymyr or go into Lidgates and pay £40 for a steak (for one)?

I tell you something, Raasters, we're doing better than that. I think I like you.. a lot! What are your thoughts on the long-haired dapple miniature dachshund?

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

I tell you something, Raasters, we're doing better than that. I think I like you.. a lot! What are your thoughts on the long-haired dapple miniature dachshund?

I love dogs Frank, but I'm far too busy and (not in one place long enough) for the commitment involved in having one. Not sure about the Dachshund, I always thought those little dogs were for rich London princesses and benders to be honest, I prefer Alsatians. If your hungry, head towards Notting Hill Gate and pop into Bullgogi (Korean)...thinking about taking a lady friend there and would appreciate a review before spending my hard earned. 

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵 I hope I'm oooold.. before I die. 🎵

We fucking don't.

A Chinese nurse told me today that all her family back home in China are under strict lockdown because of the Kung flu. Apparently millions of them are under martial law. Of course I was very sympathetic to her.