CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitty cuntish remakes & sequels of films.

Jake The Muss

22 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Really ?? 4,000+ posts since September 2020 to my 2,800+ posts since July 2016. So that's well over a thousand less posts than you in my six years coming up than your..let me see, just over a year and half.

You really never thought that one out did you thicko.

I’ve never had to hide behind different names, coward. I mean, who the fuck does that? Is there something you’re not telling us?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve never had to hide behind different names, coward. I mean, who the fuck does that? Is there something you’re not telling us?

Who is hiding behind a name, every cunt on here knows who i am and you just got caught out for being a fucking outright spastic.

Admit it and i will take my jackboot off your throat.

18 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Who is hiding behind a name, every cunt on here knows who i am and you just got caught out for being a fucking outright spastic.

You jumped up arrogant little twat. I think you’ll find that they do not. How many name changes have you had since you joined? Just the one’s since the DJ died?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Parabolic, I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something very unlikeable about you. Standby. 

I'm very sorry to hear this Frank. Have you considered that the problem might be you? You are a divvy fucking cunt, after all. Or maybe the Chianti is finally getting to what was left of normal brain chemistry. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, and of course while you are still able to make decisions for yourself, you should, but I think it might be time, before you tumble into mental oblivion, to kill yourself.

18 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Bend, have you ever wondered why I attack you every time you show up here? I'll enlighten you if you want.

On 22/04/2022 at 18:03, Jake The Muss said:

I have recently watched some of the latest batch of bollocks that pass for film making these days, it's no secret that i have a penchant for violent, gory films. I could only manage about 20 minutes of Halloween Kills, Scream 2022 was a bit better but not by much, then i watched the latest Texas Chainsaw Massacre film,which was only kept afloat for it's savagery.

Bring back Mick Taylor FFS.

This is a serious topic, so please no derailing or you will be claw hammered to death and be part of cinema snuff history.

Thanks in advance from the Muss Management.

I found “Joker” a great mind bender, as far as horror stories go. It shows how great films can be created, when a good script and top acting is carefully developed.
There are elements in it derived from one Batman garbage piece; yet it’s the opposite of what we normally get to see in the typical “incarceration” moneymaker.

Quite surprising.

• Like 1