CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitty cuntish remakes & sequels of films.

Jake The Muss

I have recently watched some of the latest batch of bollocks that pass for film making these days, it's no secret that i have a penchant for violent, gory films. I could only manage about 20 minutes of Halloween Kills, Scream 2022 was a bit better but not by much, then i watched the latest Texas Chainsaw Massacre film,which was only kept afloat for it's savagery.

Bring back Mick Taylor FFS.

This is a serious topic, so please no derailing or you will be claw hammered to death and be part of cinema snuff history.

Thanks in advance from the Muss Management.

46 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I have recently watched some of the latest batch of bollocks that pass for film making these days, it's no secret that i have a penchant for violent, gory films. I could only manage about 20 minutes of Halloween Kills, Scream 2022 was a bit better but not by much, then i watched the latest Texas Chainsaw Massacre film,which was only kept afloat for it's savagery.

Bring back Mick Taylor FFS.

This is a serious topic, so please no derailing or you will be claw hammered to death and be part of cinema snuff history.

Thanks in advance from the Muss Management.

Your taste in films is clearly that of 15 year old boy, and your grasp of the English language would make a toddler's crayon scribblings seem Shakespearian by comparison.

Don't think for one minute that asking me not to derail your threads is going to persuade me to let you post substandard fucking shite with impunity.

Shape up or ship out, thicko.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Your taste in films is clearly that of 15 year old boy, and your grasp of the English language would make a toddler's crayon scribblings seem Shakespearian by comparison.

Don't think for one minute that asking me not to derail your threads is going to persuade me to let you post substandard fucking shite with impunity.

What films do you consider that of an adult duckie ?

Seriously interested.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
23 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

What films do you consider that of an adult duckie ?

Seriously interested.

The Thing, Requiem for a Dream (fucking horrible) and Cold in July. Start with those.

Cold in July is not a horror, but there is something about Don Johnson saying 'It's howdy doody time' before blowing away snuff film producers with Sam Shepard that was particularly memorable. Requiem for a dream is a drama, but Ellen Burstyn's drug induced delirium is harrowing. 

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Might I remind you Donald that you are not god.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The Thing, Requiem for a Dream (fucking horrible) and Cold in July. Start with those.

Cold in July is not a horror, but there is something about Don Johnson saying 'It's howdy doody time' before blowing away snuff film producers with Sam Shepard that was particularly memorable. Requiem for a dream is a drama, but Ellen Burstyn's drug induced delirium is harrowing. 

Seen them apart from Cold in July...i tend to watch a good series these days, my favorite at the moment is Yellowstone.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Parabolic, I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something very unlikeable about you. Standby. 

• Like 1

Three weak and ‘done before posts.’ Lame, grammatically awful and wooden. Never have I seen more blatant frantic activity which is driven by one eye on the leaderboard than this. Do what I did when I topped it in December…and fuck off for three months you dickhead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Three weak and ‘done before posts.’ Lame, grammatically awful and wooden. Never have I seen more blatant frantic activity which is driven by one eye on the leaderboard than this. Do what I did when I topped it in December…and fuck off for three months you dickhead.

Almost one hundred posts in a week and the Billy Bear bingeing fuckwit still hasn't topped the board. 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Three dreadful noms in a day. No agenda there then. Well, at least Frank’s onside…until he isn’t.

Frank is a spent force, rattling in the background and looking for any chance to become relevant again. The fact that he's willing to endorse a brain dead, rock smashing fucking idiot to keep his little bald head above water is indicative of his total lack of dignity these days.

Frank, dance for me, you Semitic nosed, greasy, gyrating fucking ponce.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Let's be crystal clear idiot, i'm not here to be popular as i have a real life off this site (unlike you) i don't care about leaderboards or any gongs as gongs are for mongs, you have a few of them don't you..

I and others on this site are originals, you are just an under study to a fucking wobbling webbed footed duck..now shut your fucking big gob or i will cut you to fucking ribbons.

Know your place, right under duckman's wing.

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Let's be crystal clear idiot, i'm not here to be popular as i have a real life off this site (unlike you) i don't care about leaderboards or any gongs as gongs are for mongs, you have a few of them don't you..

I and others on this site are originals, you are just an under study to a fucking wobbling webbed footed duck..now shut your fucking big gob or i will cut you to fucking ribbons.

Know your place, right under duckman's wing.

100 posts in a week, 3 noms in a day suggests otherwise. You utter idiot.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

100 posts in a week, 3 noms in a day suggests otherwise. You utter idiot.

Really ?? 4,000+ posts since September 2020 to my 2,800+ posts since July 2016. So that's well over a thousand less posts than you in my six years coming up than your..let me see, just over a year and half.

You really never thought that one out did you thicko.

• Like 2