CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Westwood

Neil

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's 55 in this picture.

lx6GLpoSUFpnQI-Pmxzek3Sp9bOgvFUDnDnVYrqMPF4.jpg?auto=webp&s=a51b1cd22958c9ca55c98651907403d94de34209

The prosecution rests.

Wanker. The trainers are those Italian jobs, £395 a pop I think. The BBC must pay well for playing bongo bongo music and talking like a Brixton drug dealer. Someone should mug the cunt for those trainers, leave him standing there in his Gucci socks. Prick.

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Who decides who's the mad fucker and whose defending themselves? You seem to want (The Purge type) anarchy. I can picture it now, Raas relaxing on the beach in Devon, gun by his side and minding my own business...and then you come along and shoot me, claiming self defence when in fact it was revenge for my treatment of you on here. It'll never work Pen and if that's what you want, perhaps you should live in Mexico, Ukraine or Manchester. 

Pen is as fucking blind as Morocco Mole, "she's" the last person in Britain I'd want running loose with a deadly weapon.

Saying that, the Mr. Magoo in a frock cunt is already packing something lethal, it's strapped to "her" hairy thigh, and I'm not talking about a glock pistol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Pen is as fucking blind as Morocco Mole, "she's" the last person in Britain I'd want running loose with a deadly weapon.

Saying that, the Mr. Magoo in a frock cunt is already packing something lethal, it's strapped to "her" hairy thigh, and I'm not talking about a glock pistol.

Get fucked .. I have just had my driving licence renewed for the next three years.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nocti said:

Westwood, Minchin, Henman, Burton, Vine, Cook, Cratchit... has there ever been a Tim who isn't a complete and utter cunt?

I don't believe there's ever been a more annoying cunt than this (hopefully one-off) fucking bellend, though I have my suspicions he's actually 'eavensabove:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timmy_Mallett

• Like 1

On 27/04/2022 at 21:52, Cuntybaws said:

lx6GLpoSUFpnQI-Pmxzek3Sp9bOgvFUDnDnVYrqMPF4.jpg?auto=webp&s=a51b1cd22958c9ca55c98651907403d94de34209

He looks like a special needs kid about to perform a Run DMC routine at a '90s school talent show.

That aside, I'm struggling to believe some of the allegations being made against him. One woman has claimed that he forced her into receiving oral sex.

What rapist worth his salt would give a woman pleasure and an orgasm whilst not looking to his own cock's needs?

Not guilty.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2

On 28/04/2022 at 15:15, judgetwi said:

Wanker. The trainers are those Italian jobs, £395 a pop I think. The BBC must pay well for playing bongo bongo music and talking like a Brixton drug dealer. Someone should mug the cunt for those trainers, leave him standing there in his Gucci socks. Prick.

Did he steal the Gucci socks from Frank?

• 2 months later...