CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southampton is unsafe after dark.

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

More millennial whining.

Question any of these gormless tarts, and not a single one of them will have any actual  incidents to speak of. The internet, and Lily Allen have told them that all white heterosexual men are dangerous, and they are only safe around black and Asian men. 

It's also a symptom of policing policy. If a woman reports being raped by a black man, the likelihood is that she will be doubted and suspected of lying. Not because the police really disbelieve the story, but because they know as soon as they arrest a black suspect, half of London will erupt into rioting and Sukdik Khan will sack them and push for a new law making it illegal for police to aporoach minorities.

12 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I wonder why no-one mentions the safety of young women in various northern towns.

If a white male uses force or violence against a woman to obtain sex, it's rape. If a black or Asian male does the same, it's a 'cultural difference' and should be accepted and tolerated because of slavery.. and stuff. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

It ain't safe anytime of the day, I had my umbrella stolen on a train to Southhampton.

What bastards prof. Did you get all wet? Or, as I suspect, was it the hottest day of the year?

7 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I hope you're from Southampton. And you're on a late shift.

Your one line noms are a drain on my patience, old cretin. Time for a new hobby, like crocodile wrestling.

It's been warned numerous times about its indolent and uninspired posting of BBC links in lieu of actually having an original thought that it can elaborate on.

I'm not saying I want an essay from it, God only knows what sort of nightmarish 'Thomas The Tank Engine Meets Mrs Doubtfire' fan fiction we'd have to endure if that was the case. But it would be rather novel if one day in the near future I could log on and this childless freak of fucking nature had made at least a bit of effort.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's been warned numerous times about its indolent and uninspired posting of BBC links in lieu of actually having an original thought that it can elaborate on.

This is nothing more or less than a dig at @scotty for having the temerity to cross swords. I'm afraid it's even more totally pointless than usual, as Scotty emailed me recently to say he was on doctor's orders to avoid the Corner - and in particular any of Pen's nominations - due to a recent diagnosis of a really bad case of bigblackockophobia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I hope you're from Southampton. And you're on a late shift.

Your one line noms are a drain on my patience, old cretin. Time for a new hobby, like crocodile wrestling.

Crocodile fighting is easy. They've only got little spazzy arms, so you can get in close and work the ribs.

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I wonder why no-one mentions the safety of young women in various northern towns.

Must be because they’re all apparently white kefir slags who asked for it every time they walked past a kebab shop or taxi office on their way home from school. Their parents must be to blame. If they stopped complaining to the corrupt police every time their daughters were raped, their houses probably wouldn’t be petrol bombed so frequently.